Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum

Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming Forum (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Pes 2012 (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7508)

Riazor warriors 19-10-2011 16:53

Pes 2012

Has anyone played PES 2012 ?

its faster than PES 2011, & they have Jordan national team for the 1st time even the names & the kits are totally not related to the real team, on the the other hand there is no Deportivo in it :(

Blue_Nation 19-10-2011 17:09

I didn't play, but found this at riazor.org, if someone wants to include Depor:

PESEdit.com 2012 Patch 1.2

New Features:

Added Liga Adelante with all correct squads, formations, players & more
New adboards Camp Nou
New referee kits
New kits (Bayern München, Bochum, Dortmund, Hertha BSC, Schalke)
Fixed online compatibility; no switch needed;

Download

http://ul.to/2nidh1dy
http://ul.to/cwst8fej

http://pesedit.com/forums/showthread...-2-Released%21
http://pes2008editing.blogspot.com/2...ming-soon.html

valeron21 29-10-2011 18:25

has anyone tested this patch ? It's very interesting to include out team in this newest version of pes, because now we are in segunda and we can play only in fifa with depor...

Blue_Nation 29-10-2011 18:48

One of the 2 last links that I posted is from a forum, surely you'll have opinions, questions and answers there: http://pesedit.com/forums/showthread...-2-Released%21

Riazor warriors 05-11-2011 12:57

THANKS BN its great to have u here in this Forum.... now i think i'll buy PES 2012

The DK Blanquiazul 07-11-2011 10:03

Assuming you play on PC, it's easy to get us in the game.

I like the game, though it obviously still has its flaws (goalkeepers unfortunately haven't been fixed). Offensively and with the ball, it flows better than FIFA.

deporiginal 11-11-2011 22:52

It's better than last year's abomination, but it's still pretty bad. The game makes no sense whatsoever. Players are so out of place, and make such terrible decisions, it's ridiculous. It's much less worse than last year, but still. I'm talking about the 360 version here.

Fifa also made some big improvements, and I love the new way of defending. Easily the best football game ever when it comes to defending. But there are still plenty of huge problems when it comes to attacking. Players never really run where they are supposed to run. Much better than last year though, just like PES. 2011 really was a terrible year in terms of football games ;)

The problem football games are having right now, is that they're trying to get as close as possible to reality. In the older games, where it was very clear you were playing a video game, these mistakes weren't as obvious, because well, it's just a video game. But now they're really trying to copy real-life strategy and tactics, and at times it's still painfully obvious that the AI isn't on the same level as the graphics at all. Players move and run more realistic in Fifa, and the flow of the game is really starting to resemble real football games, and as a result, the unrealistic shortcomings just stand out more and more.

The DK Blanquiazul 12-11-2011 20:50

You really think player positioning is bad? Mind you, I play on PC, but I think this is one of the stronger sides this year of PES. Attacking wise, you're in complete control now with the teammate control (wish FIFA would adapt this, then things would be quite amazing), and defending wise, much less positioning mistakes compared to previous years.

With controls, agree with FIFA's defending being probably the best system ever made. But indeed, attacking could be much better, mainly because the AI often feels useless.

One thing I like about both games, too, is the difficulty of the games, and in that regard, it's quite realistic. Could be that I'm just bad at it, but if you try to apply high pressure, chances are (at Top Player and World Class for me, let alone Superstar), that you will be run over and concede loads, and unless you are really adept at the defensive system, you find yourself forced to play relatively compact.

The way the games seems to be heading is that FIFA is going towards "more realistic" whereas PES, with the quite flowing attacking football and the at times very awful goalkeeping mechanics, has more of an arcade feel. Question is whether it'll continue this way, the funny thing is that things were reversed just 4-5 years ago, but the introduction of the current FIFA engine has made it relatively not so.

Still, the games have their flaws before reaching a truly realistic level. But for that we won't just need new engines, new controller types, too.

Riazor warriors 13-11-2011 18:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by deporiginal
It's better than last year's abomination, but it's still pretty bad. The game makes no sense whatsoever. Players are so out of place, and make such terrible decisions, it's ridiculous.

agree with you, i got the PES 2012 & i found some ridiculous mistakes in defending, u can see the defender run to the attacker instead of the ball, & the players are so out of place specially in defending, many fouls & many own goals, if u play vs the computer in Top player they can score fouls from anywhere which is unrealistic...!!!

Terrible game Imo

peterke2000 13-11-2011 19:45

i once liked PES a lot more then fifa in the year 2005 and befor that. I have pes and fifa 2011 and fifa is better now then PES more even fifa is not the best game either it is like deporigal say the run off the players in just stupid i both fifa and PES passing in PES 2011 sucks sinse when does a player just kick the ball forward when you want to pass it to your team mate i hate that part. Anyway it seems like they just can´t make a decent football game this days.

deporiginal 15-11-2011 16:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riazor warriors
agree with you, i got the PES 2012 & i found some ridiculous mistakes in defending, u can see the defender run to the attacker instead of the ball, & the players are so out of place specially in defending, many fouls & many own goals, if u play vs the computer in Top player they can score fouls from anywhere which is unrealistic...!!!

Terrible game Imo

That's exactly my biggest gripe with Pes as well :) Your AI teammates only have eye for the ball. This is very often painfully obvious. If an opponent makes a run on the wing towards the corner flag, and your AI teammates should be running towards the corner flag, he just runs towards the exact spot the ball is at the moment. Because of this, your AI players always seem to make huge "curves" in their run. As a result, it's impossible for them to catch up to the player in possession, and they're caught out of position all the time.

Also, the keeper is só horrible, it's unbelievable. Fifa has its flaws, but to me, PES is unplayable. When I concede goals on Fifa against the CPU, I often think, well, not much I could've done about that. On PES 2011 and 2012 however, 100% of my conceded goals are a result of a large string of glitches and idiotic AI. I don't even feel good about the goals I score myself, because 80% of those goals are a result of terrible cpu defending, and even more glitches. Almost every time I score, I think, that would never happen in real life.

valeron21 16-12-2011 00:40

has anyone tested the option file with segunda teams for pes 12, is there anything special for the installation, how is made depor,

Sultan 18-08-2012 00:17

Anybody knows how to get Depor in PES12? I tried the file above and didn't work out with me ...

Riazor warriors 18-08-2012 00:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sultan
Anybody knows how to get Depor in PES12? I tried the file above and didn't work out with me ...

just wait 4 a couple of weeks we will be there in PES 2013.
i hope the Japanese will do me a favor & make us a good team

Sultan 18-08-2012 03:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riazor warriors
just wait 4 a couple of weeks we will be there in PES 2013.
i hope the Japanese will do me a favor & make us a good team

We can still edit the team, but when you play online you can only play with the default. but I don't care, you will definitly need to edit the team and add the latest trasfers and make the players capabilities worthy of competing for la liga :D usually I put depor in the same powers of Valencia and Atletico.