Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum

Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/index.php)
-   Deportivo (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   La Liga | Osasuna 0 Deportivo 0 | 24-09-2008 | post-match (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6448)

caabrego 24-09-2008 21:04

La Liga | Osasuna 0 Deportivo 0 | 24-09-2008 | post-match

A new goalless game, why i am not surprised :rolleyes:

Victorious 24-09-2008 21:08

because riki is not playing

Barkoty 24-09-2008 21:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barkoty
A draw is what we're gonna get IMO...

That was my only post in pre-match thread...

Michał 24-09-2008 21:09

4th match in a row without goal scored...how does it taste? I've forgotten...

Filip 24-09-2008 21:15

im sure Lotina 's gonna declare he's happy. He's always happy with whatever we do:rolleyes:

depooor 24-09-2008 21:16

hahaha depor has shown his new Identity for this season ...Lack of Goals ...

Yah what you expect from players who came for free and for ones who sucked in previous seasons ,,,to be the pichichi

If this what hapens against mid-table teams !! what will happen against Valencia !!! God knows

Carril 24-09-2008 21:17

A goalless draw was not a surprise considering the circumstances. Osasuna are a tough team to beat at home, and we have similar characteristics. Of course I'd like a win, but taking a point from this match is not something we should be mad about IMO. This was a tough away match, this wouldn't taste so bad if we had won against Mallorca.....but hey, if we beat Valencia on Sunday, it'll make it all better. 2-2-1 with 8 points in 5 matches isn't bad in my books, especially when we're currently at a point where the team is adjusting to rotations in the 11

The DK Blanquiazul 24-09-2008 21:17

Although Bodipo did miss one chance, as far as I read, the problem more lies in the midfield, and today, especially the red card to De Guzman.

I hope Lafita is back on Mestalla, and that we can handle the absence of De Guzman.

Good news is that Piscu played very well from what I saw on the stream.

Philip 24-09-2008 21:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carril
A goalless draw was not a surprise considering the circumstances. Osasuna are a tough team to beat at home, and we have similar characteristics. Of course I'd like a win, but taking a point from this match is not something we should be mad about IMO.

I'm mad about the way we played in this match.
Quote:

Originally Posted by depooor
hahaha depor has shown his new Identity for this season ...Lack of Goals ...

That's not a new identity, we lack goals (good goalscorer) for years.

Michał 24-09-2008 21:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carril
A goalless draw was not a surprise considering the circumstances. Osasuna are a tough team to beat at home, and we have similar characteristics. Of course I'd like a win, but taking a point from this match is not something we should be mad about IMO. This was a tough away match, this wouldn't taste so bad if we had won against Mallorca.....but hey, if we beat Valencia on Sunday, it'll make it all better. 2-2-1 with 8 points in 5 matches isn't bad in my books, especially when we're currently at a point where the team is adjusting to rotations in the 11

What are you talking about? 2-2-1 sounds good for me too, but we don't play Malaga or Sporting at home, we play Valencia away and I would take a draw with my eyes closed. I'm sure Lotina is going to play there with something like 1-8-1-1 or maybe even more defensive...

deporiginal 24-09-2008 21:47

booooooooo

scoop 24-09-2008 21:55

i watch the ending of the second half and based on that im happy with the draw

we cant continue rotating and not winning...simple.
the players we are rotating in are just not in any good form so it doesnt make sense rotating if this is the case

the second commentator (pretty sure it was Fran) was not at all impressed with the lineup and the play of cristian, positioning of guardado and piscu.

another disappointing expulsion from de guzman now we miss him for the game at the weekend which we will most likely lose!

Deporlover 24-09-2008 21:56

I am happy with the point, dont you forget that we played with 10 men.

The DK Blanquiazul 24-09-2008 21:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by scoop
we cant continue rotating and not winning...simple.
the players we are rotating in are just not in any good form so it doesnt make sense rotating if this is the case

another disappointing expulsion from de guzman now we miss him for the game at the weekend which we will most likely lose!

But, we can't not rotate, and keep winning. So it has to be bad somewhere, when our reserves sometimes are of awful quality.

And, I won't be disappointed with a loss against Valencia. Now, main focus must be on placing the best possible 11 against Brann and play the chance we got. If not, we can hopefully stop rotating as we only are gonna play one game every week.

Ricardo 24-09-2008 22:00

Too many average performances from our players.. it also highlights our lack of strength in depth.. the same old story.. Cristian, Bodipo, Verdu just aint good enough to play for Depor!

There is also no one who can replace Filipe or De Guzman if they where to get injured!

Its gonna be another long season for us lot.. hopefully the likes of Mista, Riki, Bravo will start scoring some goals for us..