Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum

Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/index.php)
-   Deportivo (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   LIGA | June-12-2019 | playoff | 21h00 | Depor - Málaga | 1st round, 1st-leg (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9149)

caabrego 09-06-2019 01:49

LIGA | June-12-2019 | playoff | 21h00 | Depor - Málaga | 1st round, 1st-leg
 
First round on Wednesday.
Vitor Silva is injured

Vatex 09-06-2019 02:03

will be very interesting... quique back?

ggeorg 09-06-2019 07:58

A general comment regarding play offs. The game follows the common pattern with the away goal advantage, extra time in case of same score, but no penalties. The team at the better position gets promoted so depor has this disadvantage in both rounds (if we surpass malaga).
Regarding this specific leg, Malaga may have the advantage for being at a better form and also for having Victor, but depor is depor no matter we use to forget this.

tonideportivoBG 09-06-2019 10:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by ggeorg
A general comment regarding play offs. The game follows the common pattern with the away goal advantage, extra time in case of same score, but no penalties. The team at the better position gets promoted so depor has this disadvantage in both rounds (if we surpass malaga).
Regarding this specific leg, Malaga may have the advantage for being at a better form and also for having Victor, but depor is depor no matter we use to forget this.


Means that in both legs if results is 0-0 there will be no penalties ?

ggeorg 09-06-2019 12:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonideportivoBG
Means that in both legs if results is 0-0 there will be no penalties ?

30 min extra time and if still 0-0 Malaga goes through

Deporlover 09-06-2019 12:57

no VAR?!!

abdul001 09-06-2019 14:19

Depor 1 Malaga 1
malaga 0 depor 0
I dont know about this play off rules
please where can I get the full details about the rules

tonideportivoBG 09-06-2019 21:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by ggeorg
30 min extra time and if still 0-0 Malaga goes through


Is there any other league following this rule or is just Spain ? To me this rule is quite strange.

ggeorg 10-06-2019 08:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by abdul001
Depor 1 Malaga 1
malaga 0 depor 0
I dont know about this play off rules
please where can I get the full details about the rules





Away goal counts. Depor 1 Malaga 1, Malaga 0 Depor 0, Malaga goes through
Depor 0 Malaga 0, Malaga 1 Depor 1, Depor goes through






https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_S...%B3n_play-offs

Vatex 10-06-2019 11:28

its its obvious that Malaga has advantage. they ended 3th place. we ended 6th. thats why in case of equal goals they have advantage.

Carril 11-06-2019 11:17

Wow, I didn't know the game would not go to penalties if we ended with the same scores in both legs. I remember Celta went to PKs in one of the first editions of the playoffs, so this must be a new change.

This will certainly be a tough matchup given Malaga's current form, but in games like this, I don't think it really matters. Plus, they will be missing a key player in the middle -N'Diaye, he is out with the national team.

Ricardo 11-06-2019 11:30

So we need to win the first leg, and not concede any goals to have any chance of going through really.

Tomek 12-06-2019 10:41

I have a bad feeling about these two games. Malaga is probably the most in-form team in Segunda at the moment, while our game leaves a lot of doubts. I hope we can surprise them with something new.

walex 12-06-2019 11:26

We need to be more focus and grab any chance we have

ggeorg 12-06-2019 12:48

Javi Ontiveros is on fire since Victor arrived, and somehow this reminds me of Dani Ceballos, that was brilliant as well under Victor. Both players (Ontiveros and Ceballos) with similar characteristics, and actually similar characteristics to Victor as a player.



Don't know whether this is just a coincidence or not.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:06.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.