Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum

Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming Forum (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Football Manager 2010 - Oct 30th Release Date (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6747)

Lebn8r 29-09-2009 09:40

Football Manager 2010 - Oct 30th Release Date
 
Here is something i've stolen:

Sports Interactive & SEGA® Europe Ltd. can today announce that Football Manager™ 2010 for PC and Apple Macintosh, and Football Manager™ Handheld 2010 for Sony PSP will be released on October 30th.

Football Manager 2009 is the most successful in the Football Manager series to date, clocking up 22 weeks at No.1 in the UK (PC charts) and selling in excess of 1 million copies worldwide, as well as being voted the 2nd best video game of all time in a recent Radio 1 poll.

According to data gathered from Football Manager 2009, people played the game for an average of 240 hours each and developer Sports Interactive has spent the last year working closely with consumers and the Football Manager community to implement key improvements to this year's game. Football Manager 2010 features new tools and changes across the board including some big additions to improve ease of use, navigation and feedback from the game with the introduction of a brand new match tactics system, the debut of a Match Analysis tool, a completely new look and new User Interface among other features.

"We have worked very hard with the Football Manager community to target not only the areas of the game that needed re-working but also what we could add to improve what's already there. We've also conducted extensive usability studies which has led us to overhaul the whole presentation of the game, which we're really excited about," said Miles Jacobson, Studio Director at Sports Interactive. "There has been a lot of polish to existing areas of the game but it's also driven us to introduce changes to answer some of the feedback. We're very confident that having done that we will deliver the very best Football Manager to date in October."

The introduction of a Tactics Creator makes it easier to instruct the team to play the way the manager wants, alongside the introduction of touchline 'shouts' and quick tactic changes for instantly altering your team's playing style during the match. Working with coaches from various levels of football, alongside some of the Football Manager communities most respected independent tacticians, the game now has an extensive array of pre-set tactical options allowing the user to select a player's role in the team (such as 'Ball winning midfielder' or 'Deep lying playmaker'), however the option to use the old 'slider' controls remains.

Feedback from matches has been improved to give the user better insight into where their team is going wrong, or right. A new Match Analysis tool lets players see where shots, passes, crosses, headers, tackles, fouls and interceptions have been made on the field for all players on the pitch. Managers can view this analysis both live in-game and post match, allowing them to pinpoint the strengths and weaknesses of both their team and their opponent's and adjust their tactics accordingly.

Football Manager 2010 features a brand new User Interface, with a light and a dark skin to choose from as part of a vibrant new look and has undergone a complete navigational overhaul. The side bar navigation of previous years has been replaced by an intuitive tab system at the top of the screen, making Football Manager's famed depth easier to navigate and will make the game more accessible to new players.

A brand new Data Editor will allow the addition of new divisions to existing leagues and of entirely new leagues as well as making it easier than ever to keep the game up to date, and do so for free. The delivery of information to the manager has been refined with users now able to sign up to the News Centre, an in-game subscription based newspaper that lets you get the news that you want about the football world and filter out the stories that you do not need, making the football world as immersive as you want it to be.

Following the debut of a 3D match view in Football Manager 2009, this year's release sees a revamp with improved AI, over 100 new animations for the 3D pitch view, new stadiums, crowds, realistic pitch degradation and better lighting, creating an even more realistic match experience.

Further new features will be announced via a series of blogs in the months leading up to the game's October 30th release date which will ensure that Football Manager retains its position as the most realistic, most played, highest reviewed and best selling football management simulation in the world.

Screenshots






Lebn8r 29-09-2009 09:40

Anyone know where I can find a DEMO for MAC??

baKe 15-10-2009 14:09

Demo is available for download!

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/football-manager-2010/

Lebn8r 15-10-2009 23:47

Downloaded it yesterday, there is no available La Liga quick start. The only quick start games were from the UK leagues...

dejan84 16-11-2009 23:01

oh man played the full version, with deportivo.
I am depressed. Club debt 180M euros.

Deportivo is probably the worst club you can play in the game

aldo 17-11-2009 12:56

What bothers me more is that our squad is ridiculously bad. Lopo has the same old crappy stats from back in FM 2006. Filipe has not been upgraded, Guardado was downgraded, Colotto downgraded, Aranzubia is still as bad as last year, Lassad useless in Primera. I simply can't play Depor like this.

deporik 17-11-2009 12:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by dejan84
oh man played the full version, with deportivo.
I am depressed. Club debt 180M euros.

Deportivo is probably the worst club you can play in the game


Quote:

Originally Posted by aldo
What bothers me more is that our squad is ridiculously bad. Lopo has the same old crappy stats from back in FM 2006. Filipe has not been upgraded, Guardado was downgraded, Colotto downgraded, Aranzubia is still as bad as last year, Lassad useless in Primera. I simply can't play Depor like this.


I guess it just goes to show what an excellent job Lotina is doing in real life ;) :D

Depor_Vin 17-11-2009 21:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by aldo
What bothers me more is that our squad is ridiculously bad. Lopo has the same old crappy stats from back in FM 2006. Filipe has not been upgraded, Guardado was downgraded, Colotto downgraded, Aranzubia is still as bad as last year, Lassad useless in Primera. I simply can't play Depor like this.


Hmm. I did fine with Depor in my first season. Transfer targets are limited obviously, so I picked up Van der Meyde on a free transfer and that was it. In the end I ended up 4th in La Liga. Adrian was the star of the show. He scored 17 goals in 35 appearances. Not bad.
The next season I had a little money to play around with (around 6 mill) so I brought in a striker and a right midfielder. I was in Europe that season , so with a small squad my league form dipped abit and I ended up 6th (which is still good) but I actually reached two major finals: The Spanish Cup final and the Champions League final! I lost both but still an accomplishment none the less.
I've now just started my third season and as a result of the finals I reached, I had a good 16 mill to play around with so brought quite a few new players in. Depor are now amongst the favourites to win La Liga in my world.

Impossible is nothing my friend. ;)

dejan84 18-11-2009 04:51

in FM 2010?
its very hard indeed, what formation do you play, i usually like to play a 4-4-2 but with depors crappy wingers and weak central midfield its impossible.

I play a 4-5-1 (well it looks like a 4-1-2-2-1) kinda like Barcelonas RL formation.

Lassad, Tomas, Laure and more or less Filipe are unusable in the game.
JR, Adrian, Guardado (a bit less), Ze Castro and Juca are pretty good for me.

Lebn8r 18-11-2009 06:54

I qualified for UCL after the first year but the clubs debts were so bad that the Lendoiro accepted nearly every bid for my players (Felipe, Guardado, Aranzubia, JR, Sergio, Adrian). I ended up winning only 4 from 15 liga matches and 2 from 4 in UCL in my 2nd season then got the sack....no warning!

Who would want to be a football manager!

Quote:

Originally Posted by dejan84
in FM 2010?
its very hard indeed, what formation do you play, i usually like to play a 4-4-2 but with depors crappy wingers and weak central midfield its impossible.

I play a 4-5-1 (well it looks like a 4-1-2-2-1) kinda like Barcelonas RL formation.

Lassad, Tomas, Laure and more or less Filipe are unusable in the game.
JR, Adrian, Guardado (a bit less), Ze Castro and Juca are pretty good for me.


I did play a 4-1-2-2-1 formation.

X-X-X-X
----X---
--X--X--
X------X
----X----

dejan84 19-11-2009 04:27

yeah the exact same formation i play :D
the attacking forward (Riki or Adrian) score very very few goals:D
but the wingers and the attacking midfielder score a bunch.
And you can use Juca nicely as a DM and in various set pieces situations

its feburary in my first season, with 22 rounds played i am 5th position, whats hilarious at least for me is that Athletic with Clown Caparros is in 1st place :D
crapa needs to screw up things and free that 4th spot for me :D

Lebn8r 19-11-2009 10:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by dejan84
yeah the exact same formation i play :D
the attacking forward (Riki or Adrian) score very very few goals:D
but the wingers and the attacking midfielder score a bunch.
And you can use Juca nicely as a DM and in various set pieces situations

its feburary in my first season, with 22 rounds played i am 5th position, whats hilarious at least for me is that Athletic with Clown Caparros is in 1st place :D
crapa needs to screw up things and free that 4th spot for me :D


I'm positive he has the ability to do so.

dejan84 20-11-2009 16:44

lol, something even funnier happened, late in the season i lost a lot of places and finished 10th (with Guardado and JR injured, they are probably the best players depor has at the start).

Some 3 rounds before the end of the season i saw that i have no chances of getting to european placings. But then i get into the Euro Cup, wait for it, due to my FAIR PLAY.

haha i was having a good laugh i must admit :D

Lebn8r 21-11-2009 03:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by dejan84
lol, something even funnier happened, late in the season i lost a lot of places and finished 10th (with Guardado and JR injured, they are probably the best players depor has at the start).

Some 3 rounds before the end of the season i saw that i have no chances of getting to european placings. But then i get into the Euro Cup, wait for it, due to my FAIR PLAY.

haha i was having a good laugh i must admit :D


haha!! I just got a laugh too!

Depor_Vin 21-11-2009 08:28

I'm suprised no one here has asked me what formation(s) I play as clearly I have had the best luck of you all here :D

Victorious 21-11-2009 14:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by dejan84
yeah the exact same formation i play :D
the attacking forward (Riki or Adrian) score very very few goals:D
but the wingers and the attacking midfielder score a bunch.


Adrain scores lots of goals for me, averaging 1 goal in every 2 of 3 games!:eek:

Is Niño, the striker of Tenerife, a bugged player when you play? He has become the pichini 2 seasons in a row, and clubs like Tenerife and Racing fights for 6th place while Valencia fights for top 10. FM has misunderstodd!:mad:

dejan84 29-11-2009 03:16

yeah i switched to a barca like formation 4-2-3-1, and results are good adrian has 15 goals in january, lopo is going to valencia for +9M euros

istike 03-12-2009 10:07

I just started to play with Deportivo. I've managed to sell Lopo for 4.8M, Bodipo for 2M, A.Tomas for 1.1M and Jairo for 1.6M!
Then I made a budget adjusment to generate transfer funds from the salaries. In this way I had cca. 10M to spend. I signed Saivet for 6M to cover the right wing, Silviu Lung as a 2nd keeper for 250K and Dudu to replace Valeron. He is a 17 y/o attacking midfielder, who can become a leading star in la liga. He comes in January 2010.

Until then I play with a 4-1-2-2-1 formation, where Adrian is a goalmachine as he scored 11 goals during the first 5 friendlies (and he played only 45 mins on 4 of them!). Juca is also good as well as JR. Valeron is playing as a substitution of JR.
After Dudu's arrival I wil switch to a 4-2-3-1 to implement Valeron/Dudu to my game as both of them are AMs/playmakers behind Adrian. Guardado and Saivet will also support our attacking moves + JR or Juca will come in the second line... Next year I am planning to buy a younger DM/MC as Sergio is getting older + Juca is not young either. A was planning to sign Camacho. The offer was accepted (+6.5M), but the boy had no intention to continue in Depor.

dejan84 04-12-2009 03:08

managed to finish 4th in the first year, sold riki and lopo at the end of the season, each for 9.25 M, yeah i know crazy. also sold valeron at the start of the game, and sergio and manuel pablo at the end of the season, you just cant get rid of god damm mista and his 140k per month wage.
bought some young spanish players, and zezinho a 18 year old brazilian AMLC, for now he can be a sub, but i will use him as a replacement for guardado, who will probably want to leave the club pretty soon,

Had a takeover bid, that would replace me as coach, but i was lucky and they didnt offer enough to lendoiro :D lol

Thai Depor 13-01-2010 02:31

I bought real version of FM2010 which cost me 899 THB and I started with Depor, of course!!

I set target that I will finish season going to European game and that made me have 1.1 mill pound for transfer fee.

Mista and Bodipo were wanted by some teams from the very start. Then few weeks after myself taking Lotina throne, Lendoiro gave me the reason that the offer from AS MONACO 1.7 mill pound for Mista and 1.2 mill pound from ALMERIA for Bodipo are too good to turn down!! I lost 2 forwards which disappointed Depor fan in the game (esp. Bodipo)

Lopo were also wanted buy Atletico Madrid but I issued hands off warning to them. Then they turned into my Ze Castro and gave me 7 mill pound for his moving. Of course I accept!! Having 7 mill pound to do some transfer would be such cool!! I had planned to recover the right flank by Lafita of Zaragoza and Ninis of some team in Greece!!

But the thing is even I got 2.9 mill pound from Mista and Bodipo and 7 mill pound from Ze Castro, my transfer budget doesn't increase!!! I don't know you guys have same problem as I have faced or not?

from 1.1 mill pound, I could only sign the old Roy "The Bomber" Makaay back from Feyenood for 375,000 pound and some coach and scout and that made my transfer budget to be 110,000!! where the heck is my money, Mr. Lendoiro - -'' !!

only the good thing despite losing some players and being poor is the club good season start!

I beat Osasuna at their home 1-0 by Adrian and 2 - 2 against Real Madrid at Bernabue from Riki - Gago - Adrain and Kaka (2 times taking lead!!).

I will share my move to you guys again!! looking forward to hear somes from you too :-)

istike 13-01-2010 09:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thai Depor
But the thing is even I got 2.9 mill pound from Mista and Bodipo and 7 mill pound from Ze Castro, my transfer budget doesn't increase!!! I don't know you guys have same problem as I have faced or not?

from 1.1 mill pound, I could only sign the old Roy "The Bomber" Makaay back from Feyenood for 375,000 pound and some coach and scout and that made my transfer budget to be 110,000!! where the heck is my money, Mr. Lendoiro - -'' !!

The problem mentioned by you is not a bug - it is due to the club's poor financial situation, so the money is usually used to lower our depth...

Anyway I had no time to play to much recently, but I am in the middle of my 2nd season. In the first I was able to catch the 5th place. I have managed to sign two quality players in Riquelme and Feghouli (both for free!!!). I was looking forward for the new season, but suddenly Guardado wanted to leave so I was forced to sell him. It was a big blow for me as I had only Riki as a possible left winger...
My biggest problem is still the defense. I have sold Lopo in my first season and in January sold Ze Castro. I have signed David Prieto for free. He is playing alongside Aythami, but they are fairly vulnerable+Manuel Pablo is inconsistent, too.
It is visible on the results as well. I am occupying the 7th spot and I suffer on almost all the games.
My next investment will be to strenghten the defense. I hope that I will heve recources to do so...

Thai Depor 15-01-2010 03:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by istike
The problem mentioned by you is not a bug - it is due to the club's poor financial situation, so the money is usually used to lower our depth...

Anyway I had no time to play to much recently, but I am in the middle of my 2nd season. In the first I was able to catch the 5th place. I have managed to sign two quality players in Riquelme and Feghouli (both for free!!!). I was looking forward for the new season, but suddenly Guardado wanted to leave so I was forced to sell him. It was a big blow for me as I had only Riki as a possible left winger...
My biggest problem is still the defense. I have sold Lopo in my first season and in January sold Ze Castro. I have signed David Prieto for free. He is playing alongside Aythami, but they are fairly vulnerable+Manuel Pablo is inconsistent, too.
It is visible on the results as well. I am occupying the 7th spot and I suffer on almost all the games.
My next investment will be to strenghten the defense. I hope that I will heve recources to do so...


Not a bug and all that 9.9 millpound have to go just lower club debt :eek: my poor Depor :( If I had known that all my 9.9 mill pound wouldn't increase the transfer budget, Mista - Bodipo - Ze castro would not leave my squad - swear to god not in a million years!! :excited:

but somehow I could manage to sign another 2 new faces to the club :)
[of course by adjusting budget from wage to transfer :proud: ]

the first one is from America, his name is Beck Shea or Bek Shea or something. If my stupid brain recall, he could play all position on the left :D and he is just 19! just in case when our left current left combination is injuried.

the second newbie, is no one other than Sergio Canales!!:happy: YEEHEEWW!! I'm so glad that I could sign him even that made my wage budget decrease to 410,000 pound!!

Based on your shared info, my next season target would be Riquelme, Feghouli and Prieto!! Thank you so much, mate!!:D I hope they are all free agent :p

Marco07 29-01-2010 01:48

I'm also playing as Deportivo and am in my first season in FM 2010

Season 1 - Deportivo (La Liga)

League : We've had a fantastic start to the year and after 22 games are in 1st place.

Pos Inf Team Pld Won Drn Lst For Ag G.D. Pts
1st Deportivo 22 17 2 3 41 20 +21 53
2nd Barcelona 22 16 3 3 52 21 +31 51
3rd R. Madrid 22 15 4 3 46 19 +27 49
4th Valencia 22 11 4 7 44 28 +16 37
5th Villarreal 22 9 9 4 32 25 +7 36
6th Espanyol 22 10 5 7 31 26 +5 35
7th At. Madrid 22 9 7 6 35 30 +5 34
8th Almería 22 9 4 9 26 29 -3 31
9th Tenerife 22 9 4 9 41 37 +4 31
10th Getafe 22 9 3 10 36 43 -7 30
11th Zaragoza 22 8 6 8 32 30 +2 30
12th Sevilla 22 8 5 9 31 34 -3 29
13th Racing 22 7 5 10 29 32 -3 26
14th Xerez 22 6 7 9 26 35 -9 25
15th Málaga 22 6 5 11 35 42 -7 23
16th Athletic 22 6 4 12 34 41 -7 22
17th Mallorca 22 5 6 11 20 35 -15 21
18th Valladolid 22 2 11 9 18 28 -10 17
19th Sporting 22 2 8 12 23 47 -24 14
20th Osasuna 22 2 6 14 21 51 -30 12


Copa del Rey:
* Knocked out Mallorca in 4th Round (2 - 1 Agg)
* Knocked out Sevilla in the 5th Roun (4 - 2 Agg)
* Knocked out Villareal in the Quarters (4 - 3 Agg)
* Facing Atletico Madrid in the Semi's


Transfers IN/OUT:

IN - Deco from Chelsea ($1.1m)
IN - German Villa (FREE TRANSFER)
IN - Edgar Davids (FREE TRANSFER)
IN - Ronaldo from Corinthians ($3.5m)
IN - Sol Campbell (FREE TRANSFER)
TOTAL SPENT: $4.6million

OUT - Riki to Villarreal ($7m)
OUT - Bodipo to Zaragoza (Loan w/ Option to Buy $250K)
OUT - Piscu to Panionios (Loan)
OUT - Antonio Tomas to Rayo (Loan)
OUT - Diego Colotto to Genoa ($11m)
TOTAL RECEIVED: $18.25million


Stars of the Season- The stars of the season so far are Mista and Juan Rodriguez. Mista has scored 10 goals in 14 appearances, and Juan Rodriguez has scored 9 goals in 21 appearances.

I usually play a 4 - 2 - 3 - 1 formation...with the following players being selected as starters on most occassions.

Aranzubia
Manuel Pablo – Lopo – Ze Castro – Filipe
Sergio – Juca
Juan Rodriguez – Deco – Guardado
Ronaldo

I play a rotation system upfront with Mista, Ronaldo and Adrian...I would put Lassad in the mix, but the lad is always injured (I guess like real life).

Sol Campbell is the 4th choice central defender, behind Rochela. Edgar Davids is the 3rd choice defensive midfielder behind Juca and Sergio. And of course Valeron and Deco are on a rotation.

I suspect next season we will make the Champions League and therefore I will look to get rid of Manuel Pablo for a star right back as well as looking for younger att. forwards and midfielders.

Thai Depor 29-01-2010 03:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco07

Transfers IN/OUT:

IN - Deco from Chelsea ($1.1m)
IN - German Villa (FREE TRANSFER)
IN - Edgar Davids (FREE TRANSFER)
IN - Ronaldo from Corinthians ($3.5m)
IN - Sol Campbell (FREE TRANSFER)
TOTAL SPENT: $4.6million

OUT - Riki to Villarreal ($7m)
OUT - Bodipo to Zaragoza (Loan w/ Option to Buy $250K)
OUT - Piscu to Panionios (Loan)
OUT - Antonio Tomas to Rayo (Loan)
OUT - Diego Colotto to Genoa ($11m)
TOTAL RECEIVED: $18.25million


Stars of the Season- The stars of the season so far are Mista and Juan Rodriguez. Mista has scored 10 goals in 14 appearances, and Juan Rodriguez has scored 9 goals in 21 appearances.

I usually play a 4 - 2 - 3 - 1 formation...with the following players being selected as starters on most occassions.

Aranzubia
Manuel Pablo – Lopo – Ze Castro – Filipe
Sergio – Juca
Juan Rodriguez – Deco – Guardado
Ronaldo

I play a rotation system upfront with Mista, Ronaldo and Adrian...I would put Lassad in the mix, but the lad is always injured (I guess like real life).

Sol Campbell is the 4th choice central defender, behind Rochela. Edgar Davids is the 3rd choice defensive midfielder behind Juca and Sergio. And of course Valeron and Deco are on a rotation.

I suspect next season we will make the Champions League and therefore I will look to get rid of Manuel Pablo for a star right back as well as looking for younger att. forwards and midfielders.


What a dream start! You are doing great :happy: I'm so envy !

I didn't have good time after the end of 1st season with Depor. So I will delete the current save then play again. :(

I've been collecting information from different sources in the internet in order to improve the squad - staff & players

and you really give me the idea of purchasing players! ;)

I've been trying to purchase Ronaldo & Deco like you did but their were too many competition and I missed opportunity grabbing their signatures.
[I had only 900k pound for transfer budget]

Will share new save of my depor in the game with you guys soon :D

Lebn8r 05-02-2010 01:19

Started a new campaign with Leeds United about two months ago now. I've managed back-t0-back promotions to get into the Premier Division and finished in a decent 11thth position. I've had job offers from about 5 National teams and about 6 EPL teams, with Arsenal being the most established (offered 125,000 pound per week with a 59m pound transfer kitty)!!! It was hard to decline but I stayed faithful.

I'm finding it hard to sign some decent players though as I'm not in europe. All the bargain buys I'm pursued end up going public and other teams end up stealing them from me!

I'm was looking for a decent LB and I signed Monzon but he hasn't played because he hasn't got a work permit? Normally, if the WP is approved then the deal won't proceed! In this instance, I paid the money, and he never got a WP and hasn't been able to play for my team! I've ended up loaning him to a Hungarian team to get game time.

Still looking for:

- Left Back
- Right Back
- Left Winger
- Right Winger

Team:

-----------------Ochoa------------------
Borandowski, Pichu Athienza, Garay, Sepsi
------------------Pele-------------------
---------Canelas------Defour------------
Barazite-----------------------Snodgrass
------------------Iquinta----------------

Subs: Some norweigan keeper (Man United and Juve are interested), Smolarek, Rahn, S.Appiah, Kisborno

Only got 15 players in the squad due to low runnings costs and am under the weekly wage bill by 175,000!

dejan84 11-06-2010 18:52

lol its almost impossible to play with deportivo, i CHEATED and was champion in the first season. And was in top 3 constantly until the winter break of season 2, but every time, there is a takeover bid for the club, and they install a new manager, even if you finish first with deportivo, which is more or less science fiction with the lineup that is available.

My plan was to cheat myself into CL in the first season, then get top players on free transfer (albin and feghoui being the key ones). With the extra 15-20M from CL you can operate "normally" and gradually lower your debt, but no, they want to take over and drop you.

Did everyone have this problem sometime in season two?

Lebn8r 12-06-2010 09:45

Nope. Then again I didn't cheat! LOL

dejan84 12-06-2010 15:33

well if i cheated or not, the takeover comes in the second season, and its pretty lame you cannot do anything about it


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:11.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.