Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum

Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/index.php)
-   Deportivo (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   LIGA: 23-09-2014 | 22h00 | matchday 05 | Celta 2 v Depor 1 | post match thread (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8213)

Feliuk 24-09-2014 14:21

Gutted!!
Still after a very poor 20-30 minutes, things did improve especially in the 2nd half.
The penalty miss (a poor penalty) is part of football and can happen.
We are still lacking defensively in our set plays.
And we have ZERO pace in the team.

scoop 25-09-2014 02:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricardo
Some may not agree, but I thought Laure was our best player yesterday. He may sometimes give the ball away, but he fights for every ball and came up with some important tackles and fouls when required.

It was interesting to see Sidnei joining up with the attack, but I kept fearing for our lives if he lost the ball, we would have been punished on the counter attack.

laure and juanfran show signs of becoming a good combination but they both need sharpening so much

I was pleased with both their physical efforts but they are rusty especially juanfran with the crossing

monkeypuncher 25-09-2014 03:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricardo
Some may not agree, but I thought Laure was our best player yesterday. He may sometimes give the ball away, but he fights for every ball and came up with some important tackles and fouls when required.

It was interesting to see Sidnei joining up with the attack, but I kept fearing for our lives if he lost the ball, we would have been punished on the counter attack.

I agree with you... man of the match as far as I'm concerned... Ran like his life depended on it. and involved in every play along the right side. He's turned into a decent box-to-box player.

Iztok 25-09-2014 14:51

I thought we deservingly lost. We were too soft, too weak, positioned badly (in normal play, not only set pieces) and very pasive.

What I really dislike is the will of the players. I have to agree with Ricardo that Laure was the one that made the effort and not a lot others did that.

We didn't pressure Celta at all in the first half, so therefore we didn't have the ball, unless they lost it. So if Victor wants possetion we need to press high and hard. We changed that in the beggining of second half. And in that 20' min we played the only good football in the game and we scored. The same thing happened vs Real and Eibar. We simply don't play for more than half of an hour in the game.

What I dislike even more is that when we attack we commit 6-8 players in the enemy last third. And if we lose the ball only a few return sprinting back. Naturally the CBs are exposed and will comit mistakes. Even if we had Ramos and Mascerano back, we would still get goals, red cards if there is no support. But we have poor Sidni and oldie Lopo there. There is no way they can cover that much ground. We are bound to get at least 2 goals in each game.

The one that I disliked the most was Medunjanin, and it is not becouse of the penalty, that happens, it was his lack of commitment to chase down attackers. I remember on one occasion when he dribbled toward the right wing, lost the ball and than walk around the touchline, with Celta sprinting in a fast counter. He is a pivot so there is no brake for him for the whole game. I rate him as one of the best assest of the club, but if he doesn't commit Victor needs to act.

Regarding to the set pieces, we saved about 15 of them and lost 1. There is no excuse not to play the set piece better, but I rate the action that lead to so many set pieces as the key to concieving this goal.

We need to improve as a unit, I don't think Lux or defenders are to be singled out, but our whole defense, especially the midfield one is bad. I hope that Victor doesn't pull an Oltra on us.

Riazor warriors 26-09-2014 01:15

I can't describe how much Celta fans & Vigo people hates Depor, it was disgusting watching all those vigo shirts around me, i did hear every single bad word in the Spanish dictionary towards Depor players, its crazy how many anti-depor scarves they sell, most of the chants are anti-depor not for Celta.

It was hard for me to control my reactions, i bought a lot of snacks and sunflower seeds but didn't help that much, when they scored the goal in the 1st minutes everyone around me jumped i didn't know what to do, when we scored the goal i covered my big smile with my hand :)

Before the game in front of the hotel a big group of celta fans they gathered and burned Depor flag & almost burned a tree doing that..!!

about the game i saw a bad & slow depor without ideas in attack, i don't know what's happening with Lux i feel know every shot on target is 80% goal, he should be benched, this the worst Lux i ever saw, we can't survive if he stays like this.

I'm sad after the penalty & couldn't sleep till after 2am not just because we missed a point & lost the derby but because of Celta fans were chanting & celebrating outside my window P**a Depor P**a Riazor :mad:

scoop 26-09-2014 03:10

aw man Balaidos is the last place on earth I would want to watch Depor. I would be upset with that many depor haters in one place.

nitraM 26-09-2014 05:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riazor warriors
I can't describe how much Celta fans & Vigo people hates Depor, it was disgusting watching all those vigo shirts around me, i did hear every single bad word in the Spanish dictionary towards Depor players, its crazy how many anti-depor scarves they sell, most of the chants are anti-depor not for Celta.

It was hard for me to control my reactions, i bought a lot of snacks and sunflower seeds but didn't help that much, when they scored the goal in the 1st minutes everyone around me jumped i didn't know what to do, when we scored the goal i covered my big smile with my hand :)

Before the game in front of the hotel a big group of celta fans they gathered and burned Depor flag & almost burned a tree doing that..!!

about the game i saw a bad & slow depor without ideas in attack, i don't know what's happening with Lux i feel know every shot on target is 80% goal, he should be benched, this the worst Lux i ever saw, we can't survive if he stays like this.

I'm sad after the penalty & couldn't sleep till after 2am not just because we missed a point & lost the derby but because of Celta fans were chanting & celebrating outside my window P**a Depor P**a Riazor :mad:

lol I said that in a diff topic that mentioned Celta fans watching depor games. They are basically closet depor fans they dont actually care about Celta. Their Chants are about Depor their speech is about depor. They watch depor games because they "want them to lose". But in the end they are supporting Depor secretly more then they support Celta lol.

ggeorg 26-09-2014 10:23

Quote:

proper derby :)

Before the whole world start considering that a "derby" is a game where the selfies inside a stadium are significantly more than a normal game

Thanx Ahmad for the reviews :)

Ricardo 26-09-2014 11:16

They are obsessed with us .. lol
If there is an article or a report about Depor in AS or Marca, 80% of the comments will be from Celta fans, jealousy like stress can be a killer .. lol

I have to agree with Scoop, Balaidos & White Hart Lane are two stadiums that I could not go to. Hearing tens of thousands of fans disrespecting my Team would drive me crazy.

But respect to Riazor Warriors for representing us in a hostile environment.

walex 26-09-2014 17:21

Quote:

You guys don't too worry about About celta fan behavior they will do so just because we have power than them in spain and outside but we don't do so when they visit Riazor