Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum

Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/index.php)
-   Deportivo (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   LIGA | Sep-22-2016 | matchday 05 | 20h00 | Depor 1 - Leganés 2 | post-match thread (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8639)

caabrego 22-09-2016 21:35

LIGA | Sep-22-2016 | matchday 05 | 20h00 | Depor 1 - Leganés 2 | post-match thread

1-0: (30’) Borges
1-1: (54’) Luciano
1-2: (61’) Gabriel

This is going to be a long season :rolleyes:

vlada 22-09-2016 21:59

Disaster.. :fero: :fero:

bake-deportivo-B&H 22-09-2016 22:17

So we can get quailty players so that we can compete for Europe spots, but we can't get semi-decent coach?

Blue_Nation 22-09-2016 22:28

Looks like we're going to suffer this season again...

Very good performance in the 1st half, probably the best minutes we've seen so far, and deserved a larger result before HT. We started similar in the first minutes of the 2nd half, but Leganés goal, in which was practically their first clear chance, seemed to just completely destroy our team, that had been quite solid until that moment. A lot of doubts since then, specially in defence, and a total lack of ideas in attack. Not even the subs changed anything.

As positive points, Andone, Marlos and Çolak performances were quite good, most of our danger came through them.

Deporlover 22-09-2016 23:18

We deserved more:(

Thai Depor 23-09-2016 00:08

disaster but hopefully this would be wake up call for Garitano, poor tactics and did not know how to react and have the best XI out of our current squad, if VSDA were still here, we would at least 9 or 12 points by now ... Sadly for Andone that he does not have a goal

and for Tino Fernandez, I think he knows what he should do if this poor performance continues ... Marcelino is out of work after leaving Villareal and Paco Ayesteran is not a bad coach (at least much better than Garitano, at this point of time ... his Valencia was just unlucky despite the fact it was delightful for me to see them struggle)

my XI from now if we play the game that we need a 3
Lux - Juanfran, Sidnei, Albentosa, Luisinho (No Navarro, pls) - Mosquera, Alex (no Guilherme whatsoever or Borges, they can forever stay on the bench) - Colak (on the right), Fajr (Playmaker), Moreno (left) and Andone for Striker

Filip 23-09-2016 01:28

dont expect a change of coach any time soon; Tino hired what everybody knew was the wrong one ("but let's give him a chance :D ") and there's no indication that he will get the good one this time + paying fee if he fires the current one.

It's in fashion to hire coaches what you know 100% beforehand will fail, still they get hired (fat waiter, wilmots, new belgian coach, new england coach, old england coach, our coach, ..) There must be some reason we dont know, or is it just only a money question?

but about the game: at least it was fun watching, not a total bore drab like the previous ones...

deporenrique 23-09-2016 03:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thai Depor
disaster but hopefully this would be wake up call for Garitano, poor tactics and did not know how to react and have the best XI out of our current squad, if VSDA were still here, we would at least 9 or 12 points by now ... Sadly for Andone that he does not have a goal

and for Tino Fernandez, I think he knows what he should do if this poor performance continues ... Marcelino is out of work after leaving Villareal and Paco Ayesteran is not a bad coach (at least much better than Garitano, at this point of time ... his Valencia was just unlucky despite the fact it was delightful for me to see them struggle)

my XI from now if we play the game that we need a 3
Lux - Juanfran, Sidnei, Albentosa, Luisinho (No Navarro, pls) - Mosquera, Alex (no Guilherme whatsoever or Borges, they can forever stay on the bench) - Colak (on the right), Fajr (Playmaker), Moreno (left) and Andone for Striker

I agree with your line-up.

deporenrique 23-09-2016 03:54

1- Luisinho should always start, and the coach should give him more freedom. Same applies to Juanfran
2- Borges is good defensively and makes good runs upfront (first game of the season he actually does that), but he lack creativity and is afraid of passing the ball forward
3- Colak is a high quality player, and deserves to be in the starting elevn
4- Andone is a good striker, and he was so unlucky in these 4-5 games.

hari 23-09-2016 05:27

what is so frustrating for me is that we played well in patches.. Colak looked good, and the same for Moreno.. I feel sorry for Andone, he needs to gain some confidence.. the last attempt from him was brilliant solo play.. Gama is inconsistent, may be a chance needs to be given to Gil.. I see a lack of proper communication between the attacking players and many times there is nobody to receive the ball in the middle.. Garitano needs to get the team to attack as a unit..

Rack 23-09-2016 06:55

Expect to hear from Tino in the next few days :fero:

Carril 23-09-2016 10:35

As everyone says, this was a disaster. We played the best soccer of all season in the 1st half and then we throw it all away to mediocre side in the second half. Unbelievable really. If there's anything I would take from this game:

-I enjoyed Babel's debut. You can tell he needs more training and to drop some weight, but he showed good ability and his passing and controlling of the ball were great. It's too soon to judge him, but I liked what he showed.

-Mosquera is BEGGING for the bench. How many more bad games can he play before Gaizka drops him from the starting 11. Fajr + Borges/Bergantiños as center midfielders would be better options right now.

-Marlos looked much improved. He defended well and played with more confidence than his last appearances. Needs more playing time to enter the team dynamic, but he is improving every game.

-Andone didn't score again but honestly he made 2-3 plays that no other player on our team could do. He just needs to improve his finishing.

-Bruno Gama looks very off since the injury. He has no spark on the wing and really offered nothing offensively. When Babel is fit I would put him there.

Ricardo 23-09-2016 15:47

We live and we learn! A good solid first half which we were unable to mantain.
The biggest shock was how badly we reacted after conceeding, GG to to improve the mental strength of the players.
Mosquera and Gama are not playing well and need to be benched - time for Alex B and Gill IMO.
Moreno, Babel and Andone will get better with every game, so that is definately a positive.

Feliuk 23-09-2016 22:06

Shocking!!
We are in for another long season.

tonideportivoBG 24-09-2016 02:10

what the hell? we played agaist Leganes... frustrating