Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum

Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transfers (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   DEPORTIVO 2017/18 - Rumours: possible arrivals and exits (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8773)

caabrego 23-05-2017 01:59

DEPORTIVO 2017/18 - Rumours: possible arrivals and exits

Season 2017/18

Arrivals:

Fede Cartabia: Announced on Jan 31, free-transfer, 5-year contract
Guilherme: Announced on Jun 15, 5 million euros, 4-year contract
Fede Valverde: Announced on Jun 22, loan, one season
Gerard Valentín: Announced on July 12, transfer, paid €500K, 4-year contract
Carles Gil: Announced on July 12, loan from Aston Vila with a buyout option (between €2.26 and €3.61 million)
Zacary Bakkali: Announced on July 14, loan from Valencia
Fabian Schäri: Announced on July 11, loan from Valencia, final transfer, €2 million
Adrián López: Announced on July August 10, loan from Porto

Exits:
Insua: Transferred to Schalke for €3.5 million, announced on June 30
Laure: Released
Álex Bergantiños: Loaned to Sporting Gijón
Fajr: Released
Róber: Loaned to Levante

caabrego 23-05-2017 01:59

First rumor, Ximo Navarro from Almeria seems to be signed. He is a right-back that can also perform as a centre-back. Replacement for Juanfran?

Deporlover 23-05-2017 09:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by caabrego
First rumor, Ximo Navarro from Almeria seems to be signed. He is a right-back that can also perform as a centre-back. Replacement for Juanfran?

could be.
never heard of him, is he good?!

hari 23-05-2017 10:37

papers are even pointing that Juanfran = Gil + Guilherme.. would be very sad to see Juanfran leave, but the mentioned 8m is a very important amount for us..

D.TRISTAN 25-05-2017 13:28

It's hard to find a right back like Juanfran. I think he has been sensational through the season and can be rated as one of the best players in his position just behind Carvajal.

Juanfran provided 1.4 key passes per game and its the second highest in his position. (The best one is Carvajal, 1.5 key passes per game.)

It would be very sad to see him leaving.

american123 25-05-2017 23:17

With those 1.4 passes thing of the amount of crosses he put in per game....that's a really low percentage. I watched games where 10-12 crosses weren't even close to the area of a player and went way over the area or out of bounds. He is a good RB but he isn't irreplacable and definitely has his flaws.

Filip 26-05-2017 12:18

L Perez wants to come back, but how we're gonna pay that???

Blue_Nation 26-05-2017 13:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Filip
L Perez wants to come back, but how we're gonna pay that???

According to his agent, he's not happy with the few minutes and chances he's had in Arsenal, and wants to play more this season (probably thinking there's a World Cup and, if he wants to be there, he needs to play regularly)

They will talk with the club (Arsenal), and if Lucas can't get those minutes there, they'll try to find an exit on loan, as he still having 3 more years signed. His agent said that his priority, in case of exit, is of course Depor, that Lucas is deportivista and will wear the blanquiazul again at some point, not sure it will be this year or later in the future, but he will come back.

I guess if we can have in on loan, we'll pay only part of his wages, as obviously we can't pay the whole amount (salary cap). His agent also said they already know Depor finances and those problems with the salary, so I think that maybe Lucas could make and effort in that way too (lowing his wages in case he comes here)

hari 26-05-2017 13:22

if there is a realistic chance, it must be a loan.. otherwise, we should get lucky with some unreal offers for Sidnei/Colak..

peterke2000 26-05-2017 18:25

I have my doubt about Lucas being a deportivista his head was long outside depor the last few weeks he was whit us. You coud see that how he was just strolling over the field in friendlys and especialy the first game in la liga he still played whit us he used to be a lot faster and agressife the season befor that why not do it unthil the last minet if he claims to wear deportivo close to his heart. sorry just my opion

Riazor warriors 28-05-2017 14:38

Calleri was considered as an option to join us

http://www.marca.com/futbol/malaga/2...1028b45e1.html

hari 28-05-2017 16:47

there are some other rumours..
Joseba Zaldua (Real Sociedad, RB), Joel Campbell (Arsenal, ST), Gonzalo Melero (SD Huesca, CM/AM), Guillermo Ochoa, Salvatore Sirigu..

deporenrique 28-05-2017 18:37

I like Campbell and Sirigu.

Lucas Perez posted a picture in Instagram in a private jet that says "A Coruna"!

Marci 14 29-05-2017 17:52

Rumours say that Sevilla's new boss Berizzo interested about Lucas.

deporenrique 29-05-2017 18:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marci 14
Rumours say that Sevilla's new boss Berizzo interested about Lucas.

Not a chance Lucas would go to Sevilla and not to Depor. If we sell Juanfran for $8m, we can definitely afford his salary for the year.