Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum

Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/index.php)
-   Deportivo (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Donations happily accepted :) (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8436)

deporik 29-09-2015 12:20

Donations happily accepted :)

With the team going well and a good vibe running round the place, we at RCDLC.COM thought we would appeal to your generosity and hope to take advantage of all this positivity :D

Our funds were almost gone at the start of this year but we had 5-6 people kindly make donations which definately helped us continue to keep the site active this year.

However, they won't last forever and so we would like to ask that if anyone is in a position to afford us a donation (every little bit helps), could they please do so.

No-one is obliged to donate but of course, all donations will be appreciated.

Feli said he would run naked through Maria Pita square next summer if we managed to get 200 euros in donations before the end of this calender year but we didn't think that would be much of an incentive for people to donate, so we've convinced him to only do it if we don't get 200 euros. So please people...........don't put the people of A Coruna or our forum members who mistakenly see the photos of Feli's naked body through such pain and torment.

Anyone interested in donating can private message myself or caabrego and we will give you the email address to send the donations to.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to send me a PM

Lebn8r 29-09-2015 12:58

Sending now...

Feliuk 02-10-2015 07:57

:)

depooor 02-10-2015 14:45

Sending now

Carril 14-10-2015 11:17

Sent :)

walex 14-10-2015 11:56

Good to hear this guy's am planning to send my very soon

Rack 13-11-2015 10:13

Finally relocated my Paypal details and money on its way :)
How was the response overall?

deporik 13-11-2015 20:47

Cheers to all those who donated.
As far as I know, the response was very good. I last spoke to Leon about a month ago and only Lebn8r, hari and Riazor had made donations at that point. I know from personal conversations that there was a lot more interest in donating, so will get in touch with him again and confirm.

Riazor warriors 21-11-2015 13:01

Just completed the paypal transfer, thank you for running this amazing forum

deporik 21-11-2015 20:15

Talked to Leon last night, and he confirmed that as well as Lebn8r, hari and Riazor, we've also recieved donations from Blue Nation, Rack, swiss, ggeorg, Mortenlj, DepHun and Carril. (and Riazor Warriors today)

Thanks to all of you for helping to keep this forum alive for a few more years.
Cheers lads !!!!!

Lebn8r 23-11-2015 13:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by deporik
Talked to Leon last night, and he confirmed that as well as Lebn8r, hari and Riazor, we've also recieved donations from Blue Nation, Rack, swiss, ggeorg, Mortenlj, DepHun and Carril. (and Riazor Warriors today)

Thanks to all of you for helping to keep this forum alive for a few more years.
Cheers lads !!!!!

What a bunch of Legends...! Without the forum and site I wouldn't have discovered this amazing team! Cheers to another 12years...

Carril 25-11-2015 11:19

Glad to hear we can help out :)

Rack 10-12-2015 11:32

So, what about Feliuk and Maria Pita Square then??!!! :D

deporik 10-12-2015 12:21

I don't have the exact amount to be honest but the really good news for the people of A Coruna is that it looks like we have successfully achieved our target, so your donations have also helped the sanity of the population of A Couruna as well as this website.

Feli was understandably disappointed at not being able to run naked through Maria Pita square and as we left him, he was heard shouting to us "What about in a mankini ?" We just pretended we couldn't hear him though :D

hari 08-03-2019 08:43

hi Carlos, just wanted to know how much money is left (if any) in our account for maintaining the site.. I am in no position to contribute, but at the very least I am obliged to enquire... even though our forums aren't really active, it is very important for me that it stays alive as this is really my only connection with Deportivo..

also, a lot of thanks and gratitude from my side for the work you are doing :)