Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum

Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/index.php)
-   Deportivo (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   LIGA | Feb-02-2018 | matchday 22 | 21h00 | R Sociedad v Depor | Pre-match thread (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8887)

caabrego 29-01-2018 03:56

LIGA | Feb-02-2018 | matchday 22 | 21h00 | R Sociedad v Depor | Pre-match thread

Sidnei, Borges and Andone out of the game

The last visits to Real Sociedad

D.TRISTAN 29-01-2018 10:04

Any news about Parralo's status?

DeporDK 29-01-2018 11:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by D.TRISTAN
Any news about Parralo's status?

I don't think so. In my opinion he should have at least the Sociedad, Betis and Alaves games. If these are without wins, I think the seat will be very hot

Marci 14 29-01-2018 13:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeporDK
I don't think so. In my opinion he should have at least the Sociedad, Betis and Alaves games. If these are without wins, I think the seat will be very hot

Tino has lost his balls long time ago and only cares about the budget. Parralo will not be sacked until the end of the season, regardless of the results.

The absence of Andone and Sidnei could hurt us, however I have high hopes on Boveda. The case with Andone is a little complicated, but that could be interesting if Colak or even Krohn Dehli will play behind Lucas.

What worries me most, that Soci has lost 4 games in a row and you know that we are the perfect rival against an out of form team.

abdul001 29-01-2018 20:55

A must winu

Deporlover 30-01-2018 07:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marci 14
you know that we are the perfect rival against an out of form team.

as usual :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ricardo 30-01-2018 12:05

We are two wins away from being in a relatively comfortable place in the league. So I dont think there is any need for panic, or to question Parralo's position.

We have 3 new players who will surely help us out in the coming weeks and hopefully a quality DM will be arriving in the next couple of days.

So lets keep 11 players on the pitch, concentrate for 95 mins and put some blood, sweat and tears into every performance .. and we might just be ok!

Shelvin 02-02-2018 12:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marci 14
Tino has lost his balls long time ago and only cares about the budget. Parralo will not be sacked until the end of the season, regardless of the results.

I don't see the point in sacking the coach again! Who do we bring? More importantly which good coach would want to step into this mess. The players simply don't have the motivation. The team is absolute crap! Only God can save us now :D

tonideportivoBG 02-02-2018 17:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shelvin
I don't see the point in sacking the coach again! Who do we bring? More importantly which good coach would want to step into this mess. The players simply don't have the motivation. The team is absolute crap! Only God can save us now :D

I share the same opinion.
People who kept the motivation in the changing room left or were force to leave and now we are suffering from this street football attitude.
Today I expect nothing :D