View Single Post
Old 17-11-2005, 14:09   #60
Djalminha

Peña Member

Djalminha is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldoduscher
HANNOVER SIGN NEURURER

Hannover 96 have appointed Peter Neururer as their new coach. He promoted to the Bundesliga in 2002 with his former club VfL Bochum, only 2 years later he earned a spot in the UEFA-Cup with them. But Bochum relegated in 2004/05 and Neururer resigned.
After being away from football for over 3 months he now returns to the Bundesliga. "3 1/2 months without football are enough. I already got onto my family's nerves. Only motorcycling and playing golf doesn't fill the day, football is my life", he sais.
The 96ers only occupy the 13th spot this season, although they spent a lot of money on new players like German international Thomas Brdaric before the season. That was the reason for them to sack Ewald Lienen, who had achieved a remarkable 10th spot with a rather poor squad last season.
After Wolf and Lienen being sacked and Meyer being appointed as new manager the signing of Neururer is already the 4th big headline here in Germany this week.

Hannover has also signed danish Michael Schönberg as the assistent. He comes from danish 2. league club Herfølge and a transfer sum is payed.