View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 22:26   #40
Martin
Super-Seasoned

Peņa Member

Martin is an unknown quantity at this point

www.depor-shirts.com is finally back up and sort of updated

My shirt collecting has not stopped but updating the site hit a wall towards the end of 2009/10 season. Since then probably 20 or so shirts have been added tot he collection bringing it to around 150ish.

Obviously not all are shown in the site as the main reason for the web site is to show the history and evolutions of our shirts.

New additions to the site

Adrian’s shirt from the last home 2009/10 match against Malaga. The shirts used were one of shirts as they had the World Cup Spain/Portugal badge on the sleeve.

Pre-season prototype shirt from 2009/10 Un-issued shirt.

Last season’s shirts, with the exception of the Lilac shirt as its still in Spain. Should be back with me in a few weeks.

Notable shirts that have joined the collection

Manjarin number 16 shirt from the first match when players had their own numbers.

95 number 7 shirt from EUFA cup match.

I am also designing a more modern web site that will also be available in Spanish. I expect this to take some time as I know what I want but finding it difficult with my limited web building skills. It’s also a reason for not updating the current site.

Enjoy the site and shirts.

Collections are to be shared and not hiden away for no one to see.

Remember if you are after Match Worn Depor shirts ask for some help first. 95% of the ones you see are fakes or self made player shirts.

for a look at our shirt evolution / new site uploaded

Last edited by Martin : 10-09-2011 at 22:29.
Martin is offline   Reply With Quote