Welcome to the new season of QUINIELA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!
The objective of the game is to guess the winner (or draw) of each match played in the Champions League 2018/19, accumulate your points and climb up the standings.
Our current champion, for 3 years in a row, is...
You can find the 2017/2018 tournament here: http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/f...ead.php?t=8813
Rules to score points:
1) I will post the tables of the quiniela from the 1st Group stage matches until the final game. After that, you can post your predictions.
2) Mark with 1 if you think that the home team will get the victory, the X for a draw and 2 for a visit win. The official score will be the final result after the 90 minutes or 120 minutes if we have extra time. If a game finished 1-1 after 120 minutes and then we have penalties the official result will be X.
3) You will get points for each good prediction . The points are accumulative in all the rounds and the valuations for every round are:
* Group Stage = 1 point for every correct prediction.
* First knock-round = 3 points for every correct prediction.
* Quarter-finals = 5 points for every correct prediction.
* Semi-finals = 10 points for every correct prediction.
* Final match = 20 points for every correct prediction.
Matchday 1 Fixtures
(Tue 18 & Wed 19, September)
Barcelona vs PSV
Inter vs Tottenham
Brugge vs Dortmund
Monaco vs At Madrid
Liverpool vs PSG
Red Star vs Napoli
Galatasaray vs Lokomotiv
Schalke 04 vs FC Porto
AFC Ajax vs AEK Athens
Shakhtar vs Hoffenheim
Benfica vs Bayern Munich
Man City vs Olympique
R Madrid vs AS Roma
Viktoria Plzen vs CSKA
Valencia CF vs Juventus
Young Boys vs Man United