View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 18:14   #36
Benn
Veteran

Peņa Member

Benn is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Benn

F******' HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My xbox 360 just ruined my Fifa 09 by making scratches on it. I went to the store and they told me, that if the Xbox had had a bump or something, while i was playing, that would be what caused the scratching. I didn't tell them I accidently lifted it while playing, so that must've been it. Now I have to call Microsoft, because it was their console's fault this happened. This is the worst news I've had in a long time since I've been wanting to play this game for aaages. Now, I have to call this hotline, and what makes this even worse is the fact that they are closed in weekends . Also, there is no guarantee they will give me a new game. The shop assistant told me he experienced this before, where he called Microsoft, and then they would sent him an envelope, which of course would take days, and then he had to put his game into this envelope and sent it back so they could check it, which again would take some time. Then they would have to accept or decline it the 'protest', and if they accept it, some more procedures will take place and if they decline, I have to buy a new game, which I was actually close to do in the store when they said they couldn't return it. However, I am too cheap to buy a new one. Anyways, no matter what, its gonna take a long time before I can play the best game ever made again.

*rant over.