View Single Post
Old 17-11-2009, 21:26   #8
Depor_Vin
Veteran
Peņa Member

Depor_Vin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldo
What bothers me more is that our squad is ridiculously bad. Lopo has the same old crappy stats from back in FM 2006. Filipe has not been upgraded, Guardado was downgraded, Colotto downgraded, Aranzubia is still as bad as last year, Lassad useless in Primera. I simply can't play Depor like this.

Hmm. I did fine with Depor in my first season. Transfer targets are limited obviously, so I picked up Van der Meyde on a free transfer and that was it. In the end I ended up 4th in La Liga. Adrian was the star of the show. He scored 17 goals in 35 appearances. Not bad.
The next season I had a little money to play around with (around 6 mill) so I brought in a striker and a right midfielder. I was in Europe that season , so with a small squad my league form dipped abit and I ended up 6th (which is still good) but I actually reached two major finals: The Spanish Cup final and the Champions League final! I lost both but still an accomplishment none the less.
I've now just started my third season and as a result of the finals I reached, I had a good 16 mill to play around with so brought quite a few new players in. Depor are now amongst the favourites to win La Liga in my world.

Impossible is nothing my friend.

Last edited by Depor_Vin : 17-11-2009 at 21:30.
Depor_Vin is offline   Reply With Quote