View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 10:07   #18
istike
Seasoned Member

istike is an unknown quantity at this point

I just started to play with Deportivo. I've managed to sell Lopo for 4.8M, Bodipo for 2M, A.Tomas for 1.1M and Jairo for 1.6M!
Then I made a budget adjusment to generate transfer funds from the salaries. In this way I had cca. 10M to spend. I signed Saivet for 6M to cover the right wing, Silviu Lung as a 2nd keeper for 250K and Dudu to replace Valeron. He is a 17 y/o attacking midfielder, who can become a leading star in la liga. He comes in January 2010.

Until then I play with a 4-1-2-2-1 formation, where Adrian is a goalmachine as he scored 11 goals during the first 5 friendlies (and he played only 45 mins on 4 of them!). Juca is also good as well as JR. Valeron is playing as a substitution of JR.
After Dudu's arrival I wil switch to a 4-2-3-1 to implement Valeron/Dudu to my game as both of them are AMs/playmakers behind Adrian. Guardado and Saivet will also support our attacking moves + JR or Juca will come in the second line... Next year I am planning to buy a younger DM/MC as Sergio is getting older + Juca is not young either. A was planning to sign Camacho. The offer was accepted (+6.5M), but the boy had no intention to continue in Depor.