View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 01:19   #25
Lebn8r
Retired Admin
Peņa Member

Lebn8r is an unknown quantity at this point

Started a new campaign with Leeds United about two months ago now. I've managed back-t0-back promotions to get into the Premier Division and finished in a decent 11thth position. I've had job offers from about 5 National teams and about 6 EPL teams, with Arsenal being the most established (offered 125,000 pound per week with a 59m pound transfer kitty)!!! It was hard to decline but I stayed faithful.

I'm finding it hard to sign some decent players though as I'm not in europe. All the bargain buys I'm pursued end up going public and other teams end up stealing them from me!

I'm was looking for a decent LB and I signed Monzon but he hasn't played because he hasn't got a work permit? Normally, if the WP is approved then the deal won't proceed! In this instance, I paid the money, and he never got a WP and hasn't been able to play for my team! I've ended up loaning him to a Hungarian team to get game time.

Still looking for:

- Left Back
- Right Back
- Left Winger
- Right Winger

Team:

-----------------Ochoa------------------
Borandowski, Pichu Athienza, Garay, Sepsi
------------------Pele-------------------
---------Canelas------Defour------------
Barazite-----------------------Snodgrass
------------------Iquinta----------------

Subs: Some norweigan keeper (Man United and Juve are interested), Smolarek, Rahn, S.Appiah, Kisborno

Only got 15 players in the squad due to low runnings costs and am under the weekly wage bill by 175,000!

Last edited by Lebn8r : 05-02-2010 at 01:25.
Lebn8r is offline   Reply With Quote