View Single Post
Old 21-04-2019, 23:41   #6
Mr Pink

Mr Pink is on a distinguished road

An absolute disgrace. I can accept my team losing if the effort and commitment are evident, if we do not have the quality compared to other teams, again, I am from Laxe, Depor is my team so I can live with it.

What I do not except is a team not prepared to sacrifice for the badge, run like their lives depend on it and blame pressure as the reason for failure. We can blame Tino and all of the coaches as much as we want, however,, it is the players who are on the field and I do not see any desire or care to win. If they put half the effort on the pitch as they do in their empty promises during interviews, we would have won the Segunda a month ago!!! These are dark times for all Depor fans as I really can not see any light at the end of the tunnel.

Maybe it’s the wine talking, but today’s performance has really hit me hard. We, (the fans) do not deserve any more of this rubbish. We just want a committed team who cares us much as we do!!!!!