Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 04-12-2008, 22:55   #16
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

The line-up was great until Lotina decided to bring in Mista and Cristian. What the f*ck was he thinking. Bravo hasn't played in a while, Mista has been awful the past few games. Does the guy reward bad football or what? Then he subs off Guardado for Lafita, which made things worse. Depor needed technique to get around Lech, they didn't give away little space. Lafita is a guy who needs space to play better. If you play both Guardado would've attracted some defenders to give Lafita some space which would've worked out great but no.

Sure, Dephun is going to come in now and say: Hey, where were you when we won 3 times in a row. But that is completely besides the point. Lotina messed up AGAIN tonight. He has been playing with the same line-up the entire season, and in the beginning it failed, now it starts working, then it's gonna fail for a while again. This game simply shows how inept Lotina is at saving a sinking ship.
Old 04-12-2008, 22:57   #17
tsapa
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tsapa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to tsapa

We didn't deserve to win, but the result is still disappointing. Performances of Mista and Cristian are disappointing even more. I expected a bit more from experienced Sergio when he made an unnecessary pass instead of taking shot himself. Valeron played good, but he needs more speed IMO.
Guardado and Aranzubia were our best players.
Old 04-12-2008, 22:58   #18
Victorious
Almost Regular

Victorious is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporiginal
The line-up was great until Lotina decided to bring in Mista and Cristian. What the f*ck was he thinking. Bravo hasn't played in a while, Mista has been awful the past few games. Does the guy reward bad football or what? Then he subs off Guardado for Lafita, which made things worse. Depor needed technique to get around Lech, they didn't give away little space. Lafita is a guy who needs space to play better. If you play both Guardado would've attracted some defenders to give Lafita some space which would've worked out great but no.

Sure, Dephun is going to come in now and say: Hey, where were you when we won 3 times in a row. But that is completely besides the point. Lotina messed up AGAIN tonight. He has been playing with the same line-up the entire season, and in the beginning it failed, now it starts working, then it's gonna fail for a while again. This game simply shows how inept Lotina is at saving a sinking ship.

Agree, is Lotina having an affair with Mista or something ?? I don't see any other way Mista should start

Victorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 23:02   #19
Ekholm
Veteran

Peña Member

Ekholm is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ekholm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varsh150783
I think Felipe and De Guzman were the best player on the field today..

De Guzman's second half was really good, I agree. His passing game needs to be improved, but he hasn't played much lately so he's kind of excused.

About Felipe he did well, as usual. Although, I want more from him, I think he played under his normal level today, especially in defence where he was lost many times and missed in his positioning. Maybe he's tired. He has been playing a lot lately, which by the way I hope was the only reason why Lotina took Guardado out.
Ekholm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 23:03   #20
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filip
Lotina messes up again. Taking off Mista too late, not taking off Christian, taking off Guardado, not telling ours to stop wasting our corners, not telling ours to finally KICK that ball when you're already two meters off goal, ....
Doesnt he watch the matches at all???

do you want Lotina to play instead if Sergio
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 23:04   #21
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekholm
De Guzman's second half was really good, I agree. His passing game needs to be improved, but he hasn't played much lately so he's kind of excused.

About Felipe he did well, as usual. Although, I want more from him, I think he played under his normal level today, especially in defence where he was lost many times and missed in his positioning. Maybe he's tired. He has been playing a lot lately, which by the way I hope was the only reason why Lotina took Guardado out.
Guardado didn't look tired at all and surely he still had 20 minutes in him. So why sub him? He's gonna be on the bench this weekend anyway.
Old 04-12-2008, 23:06   #22
Ekholm
Veteran

Peña Member

Ekholm is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ekholm

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporiginal
Guardado didn't look tired at all and surely he still had 20 minutes in him. So why sub him? He's gonna be on the bench this weekend anyway.

I really hope you're wrong, otherwise Lotina is criminal.
Ekholm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 23:09   #23
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

I think the best thing is tonights game is that Valeron proved he still the Valeron of the past, Lotina should have not replaced him and Guardado...
Old 04-12-2008, 23:22   #24
scoop
Site Team

Peña Member

scoop is an unknown quantity at this point

i enjoyed the game
we certainly didnt play great and it was a difficult european tie
scoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 23:26   #25
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation

I need your opinion for the stats in our site, who made the assist in Depor's goal? was Guardado or Lopo? UEFA.com gives the assist to Guardado, but I see that Lopo connected the ball at the centre, though it was a small touch.
Old 04-12-2008, 23:30   #26
Tomek
Peña Member

Tomek is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Tomek

I'd give it to Guardado. Even if Lopo touched the ball, he missed it rather than passed to Colotto.
Old 05-12-2008, 00:15   #27
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

Guardado. Lopo missed the ball with his flick.
Old 05-12-2008, 02:28   #28
poznan
Beginner

poznan is on a distinguished road

well, in fact you're lucky to get a point in hot Lech Poznan stadium. deportivo has for sure better players then we, but this evening 3 points should stay in Poznan.

As I promised you before, photo of La Coruna fans. Do you regonize someone?

Do you need better quality?

I hoped you enjoyed stadium atmosphere in Poznan

Now you need to win against Nancy, we'll win against Feyenoord very simple!
poznan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 02:52   #29
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

thanks for the photo, but it is not that simple to beat Feyenoord in their staduim ...it is more simple that we beat Nancy
Old 05-12-2008, 03:03   #30
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by poznan
well, in fact you're lucky to get a point in hot Lech Poznan stadium. deportivo has for sure better players then we, but this evening 3 points should stay in Poznan.

As I promised you before, photo of La Coruna fans. Do you regonize someone?

Do you need better quality?

I hoped you enjoyed stadium atmosphere in Poznan

Now you need to win against Nancy, we'll win against Feyenoord very simple!
Great picture poznan, thanks I think our forum members are the guys in the middle of the picture, but it's hard to recognise cause their faces are so small in the photo I'm sure the guy laughing is Croc, and the guy with the beard below him is ggeorg. The big guy with the red shirt must be Rik And Michal should be the "little" guy a bit more to the left on the picture.

Anyway, I think we all can agree Lech Poznan deserved the three points, but fortunately for us we managed to grab a point from Poland.

Depor - Nancy is going to be a tough game for us, cause Nancy also still has a good chance of getting eliminated. I'm confident we're able to do it though, at home we're a hell of a lot stronger than away. Seeing Feyenoord will probably use their B-side, Lech is certainly able to beat them. And as long as Depor wins against Nancy, I hope you stuff them