Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Gaming Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Gaming Forum From any kind of console and PC games to online or flash games, this is the place to discuss anything related to gaming.

Old 28-10-2008, 18:32   #31
aldo
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

aldo is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to aldo Send a message via MSN to aldo

Hmm, I really do hope there's a way to avoid that protection, not because I wouldn't buy it, but it's not sold in Germany because of license issues.
aldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2008, 18:32   #32
TurkishSuperDepor

TurkishSuperDepor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to TurkishSuperDepor

Human made products always will have open gates =) and hackers will enter from these gates so we will BUY for these games for 2 €
TurkishSuperDepor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2008, 19:39   #33
Barkoty
Legend
Peña Member

Barkoty is on a distinguished road

Couldn't agree more mate
Old 03-11-2008, 11:58   #34
benea

benea is on a distinguished road

Demo version available on trackers... both Vanilla and Strawberry mods... only half of the season playable... expect in 2 weeks that the full version will be ready
Old 03-11-2008, 17:24   #35
The DK Blanquiazul
Peña Member

The DK Blanquiazul is on a distinguished road

I'm not impressed. Played a little only, though.

3D not living up to the expectations IMO. Yes, the engine is fine (as it's the same as 2d), but what's the point of having 3d if you can't see whether it's a header, a shot or a save? Gonna give it a try, but I really think 2d would work better still.

Press conferences are also unbeliveably lame. Same possibility of answers for same questions. You got 5 options only, and it's like a 'very high-high-normal-low-very low' scale every time. Ridiculous.

About our players, Omar Bravo is very very good! Guardado also up there - although not as good as in 08 version - and Valeron is also quite good. Our talents are very poor, guys like Hugo Garcia and Rochela are very weak. Also, they made lots of minor mistakes on our team, but it's been some hours since I played it, so can't remember one haha.

Anyway, it's probably gonna be decent again once the final patch comes out - but it's not drastic changes. I'm however also looking forward to the CM 3d engine that's coming out.

The DK Blanquiazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 00:12   #36
TurkishSuperDepor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The DK Blanquiazul
I'm not impressed. Played a little only, though.

3D not living up to the expectations IMO. Yes, the engine is fine (as it's the same as 2d), but what's the point of having 3d if you can't see whether it's a header, a shot or a save? Gonna give it a try, but I really think 2d would work better still.

Press conferences are also unbeliveably lame. Same possibility of answers for same questions. You got 5 options only, and it's like a 'very high-high-normal-low-very low' scale every time. Ridiculous.

About our players, Omar Bravo is very very good! Guardado also up there - although not as good as in 08 version - and Valeron is also quite good. Our talents are very poor, guys like Hugo Garcia and Rochela are very weak. Also, they made lots of minor mistakes on our team, but it's been some hours since I played it, so can't remember one haha.

Anyway, it's probably gonna be decent again once the final patch comes out - but it's not drastic changes. I'm however also looking forward to the CM 3d engine that's coming out.

do you have the avaible download link ?
Old 09-11-2008, 00:23   #37
Lebn8r
Retired Admin
Peña Member

Lebn8r is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm "trying" to play the game on Vista! Don't bother! I can't even play a friendly match without the post match team-talk crashing my computer! Is anyone else getting the same problems on Vista?

How does the game run on XP?

On the bright side, the game's resolution now suites my LCD Monitor's native resolution and it's not "up-ressed" so the display is more crisp. It's just a pity I can't play the game yet (DEMO) that is.

Lebn8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 20:29   #38
TurkishSuperDepor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebn8r
I'm "trying" to play the game on Vista! Don't bother! I can't even play a friendly match without the post match team-talk crashing my computer! Is anyone else getting the same problems on Vista?

How does the game run on XP?

On the bright side, the game's resolution now suites my LCD Monitor's native resolution and it's not "up-ressed" so the display is more crisp. It's just a pity I can't play the game yet (DEMO) that is.

I think fm2009 is slower than 2008. And I'm playing with it on vista but I have no problem? actually I went back to 2008... only players changed.
Old 15-11-2008, 02:07   #39
rajacasa
Veteran
Peña Member

rajacasa is off the scale

I'm downloading the full game
rajacasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2008, 17:45   #40
aldo
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

I can't even get through the installation because of that "steam" thing demanding a code from me. Anyone managed to pass it somehow?
Old 15-11-2008, 17:52   #41
Philip
Veteran
Peña Member

Philip is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Philip

I'll buy it tomorrow, after the exam
Philip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2008, 23:26   #42
rajacasa
Veteran
Peña Member

rajacasa is off the scale

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldo
I can't even get through the installation because of that "steam" thing demanding a code from me. Anyone managed to pass it somehow?
I chose the other option and it's working fine
rajacasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2008, 15:58   #43
aldo
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Finally got it to work after all, starting the game now

EDIT: Started it... There is one thing that's really starting to annoy me. There are players who haven't been updated for years now. For example, Lopo still has the same old crap stats he had when he was still at Espanyol. Lafita hasn't been changed either compared to last year, and the same goes for JR (way too good and still an AMC), Filipe (same as last year, should have been a lot better after his great year) and many more who haven't been updated in a long time.

Last edited by aldo : 16-11-2008 at 16:16.
Old 16-11-2008, 23:39   #44
istike
Seasoned Member

istike is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldo
Finally got it to work after all, starting the game now

EDIT: Started it... There is one thing that's really starting to annoy me. There are players who haven't been updated for years now. For example, Lopo still has the same old crap stats he had when he was still at Espanyol. Lafita hasn't been changed either compared to last year, and the same goes for JR (way too good and still an AMC), Filipe (same as last year, should have been a lot better after his great year) and many more who haven't been updated in a long time.
Lopo? Because he is truly a sh.tty player, sorry. However the others you have mentioned are really under/overrated.
Old 17-11-2008, 00:19   #45
Philip
Veteran
Peña Member

Philip is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Philip

Downloaded demo and played one match with Arsenal, full version is being downloaded.
3D is actually working for me, but as DK said nothing spectacular, it's much more enjoyable to play in 2D classic mode. From what I could notice in short time I played there are no big changes at all, some minor.
Looking forward to play with Depor tomorrow, but to be honest I expected more...
Philip is offline   Reply With Quote