Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Gaming Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Gaming Forum From any kind of console and PC games to online or flash games, this is the place to discuss anything related to gaming.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 28-10-2008, 18:32   #31
aldo
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Cologne, Germany
Posts: 2,965
aldo is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to aldo Send a message via MSN to aldo
Default

Hmm, I really do hope there's a way to avoid that protection, not because I wouldn't buy it, but it's not sold in Germany because of license issues.
aldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2008, 18:32   #32
TurkishSuperDepor
Regular Member
 
TurkishSuperDepor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Türkiye-Ankara
Posts: 356
TurkishSuperDepor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to TurkishSuperDepor
Default

Human made products always will have open gates =) and hackers will enter from these gates so we will BUY for these games for 2 €
TurkishSuperDepor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2008, 19:39   #33
Barkoty
Legend
Peña Member
 
Barkoty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Ankara,Turkey
Posts: 11,467
Barkoty is on a distinguished road
Default

Couldn't agree more mate
__________________
Barkoty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 11:58   #34
benea
Regular Member
 
benea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Posts: 511
benea is on a distinguished road
Default

Demo version available on trackers... both Vanilla and Strawberry mods... only half of the season playable... expect in 2 weeks that the full version will be ready
__________________
SuperDepor will reborn!
benea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 17:24   #35
The DK Blanquiazul
Moderator
Peña Member
 
The DK Blanquiazul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Copenhagen
Posts: 8,221
The DK Blanquiazul is on a distinguished road
Default

I'm not impressed. Played a little only, though.

3D not living up to the expectations IMO. Yes, the engine is fine (as it's the same as 2d), but what's the point of having 3d if you can't see whether it's a header, a shot or a save? Gonna give it a try, but I really think 2d would work better still.

Press conferences are also unbeliveably lame. Same possibility of answers for same questions. You got 5 options only, and it's like a 'very high-high-normal-low-very low' scale every time. Ridiculous.

About our players, Omar Bravo is very very good! Guardado also up there - although not as good as in 08 version - and Valeron is also quite good. Our talents are very poor, guys like Hugo Garcia and Rochela are very weak. Also, they made lots of minor mistakes on our team, but it's been some hours since I played it, so can't remember one haha.

Anyway, it's probably gonna be decent again once the final patch comes out - but it's not drastic changes. I'm however also looking forward to the CM 3d engine that's coming out.
__________________

The DK Blanquiazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 00:12   #36
TurkishSuperDepor
Regular Member
 
TurkishSuperDepor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Türkiye-Ankara
Posts: 356
TurkishSuperDepor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to TurkishSuperDepor
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The DK Blanquiazul
I'm not impressed. Played a little only, though.

3D not living up to the expectations IMO. Yes, the engine is fine (as it's the same as 2d), but what's the point of having 3d if you can't see whether it's a header, a shot or a save? Gonna give it a try, but I really think 2d would work better still.

Press conferences are also unbeliveably lame. Same possibility of answers for same questions. You got 5 options only, and it's like a 'very high-high-normal-low-very low' scale every time. Ridiculous.

About our players, Omar Bravo is very very good! Guardado also up there - although not as good as in 08 version - and Valeron is also quite good. Our talents are very poor, guys like Hugo Garcia and Rochela are very weak. Also, they made lots of minor mistakes on our team, but it's been some hours since I played it, so can't remember one haha.

Anyway, it's probably gonna be decent again once the final patch comes out - but it's not drastic changes. I'm however also looking forward to the CM 3d engine that's coming out.

do you have the avaible download link ?
TurkishSuperDepor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 00:23   #37
Lebn8r
Retired Admin
Peña Member
 
Lebn8r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 9,630
Lebn8r is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

I'm "trying" to play the game on Vista! Don't bother! I can't even play a friendly match without the post match team-talk crashing my computer! Is anyone else getting the same problems on Vista?

How does the game run on XP?

On the bright side, the game's resolution now suites my LCD Monitor's native resolution and it's not "up-ressed" so the display is more crisp. It's just a pity I can't play the game yet (DEMO) that is.
__________________
Official Peña Member N° 0044 | Deportivo vs Guadalajara | Little more can be said of El Flaco - Fernando Hidalgo


Lebn8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 20:29   #38
TurkishSuperDepor
Regular Member
 
TurkishSuperDepor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Türkiye-Ankara
Posts: 356
TurkishSuperDepor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to TurkishSuperDepor
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebn8r
I'm "trying" to play the game on Vista! Don't bother! I can't even play a friendly match without the post match team-talk crashing my computer! Is anyone else getting the same problems on Vista?

How does the game run on XP?

On the bright side, the game's resolution now suites my LCD Monitor's native resolution and it's not "up-ressed" so the display is more crisp. It's just a pity I can't play the game yet (DEMO) that is.

I think fm2009 is slower than 2008. And I'm playing with it on vista but I have no problem? actually I went back to 2008... only players changed.
TurkishSuperDepor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2008, 02:07   #39
rajacasa
Veteran
Peña Member
 
rajacasa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 6,530
rajacasa is off the scale
Default

I'm downloading the full game
rajacasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2008, 17:45   #40
aldo
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Cologne, Germany
Posts: 2,965
aldo is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to aldo Send a message via MSN to aldo
Default

I can't even get through the installation because of that "steam" thing demanding a code from me. Anyone managed to pass it somehow?
aldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2008, 17:52   #41
Philip
Veteran
Peña Member
 
Philip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Posts: 9,390
Philip is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Philip
Default

I'll buy it tomorrow, after the exam
Philip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2008, 23:26   #42
rajacasa
Veteran
Peña Member
 
rajacasa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 6,530
rajacasa is off the scale
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldo
I can't even get through the installation because of that "steam" thing demanding a code from me. Anyone managed to pass it somehow?
I chose the other option and it's working fine
rajacasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2008, 15:58   #43
aldo
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Cologne, Germany
Posts: 2,965
aldo is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to aldo Send a message via MSN to aldo
Default

Finally got it to work after all, starting the game now

EDIT: Started it... There is one thing that's really starting to annoy me. There are players who haven't been updated for years now. For example, Lopo still has the same old crap stats he had when he was still at Espanyol. Lafita hasn't been changed either compared to last year, and the same goes for JR (way too good and still an AMC), Filipe (same as last year, should have been a lot better after his great year) and many more who haven't been updated in a long time.

Last edited by aldo : 16-11-2008 at 16:16.
aldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2008, 23:39   #44
istike
Seasoned Member
 
istike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Hungary/Slovakia
Posts: 1,264
istike is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldo
Finally got it to work after all, starting the game now

EDIT: Started it... There is one thing that's really starting to annoy me. There are players who haven't been updated for years now. For example, Lopo still has the same old crap stats he had when he was still at Espanyol. Lafita hasn't been changed either compared to last year, and the same goes for JR (way too good and still an AMC), Filipe (same as last year, should have been a lot better after his great year) and many more who haven't been updated in a long time.
Lopo? Because he is truly a sh.tty player, sorry. However the others you have mentioned are really under/overrated.
__________________
Deportivo 4EVER!
istike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2008, 00:19   #45
Philip
Veteran
Peña Member
 
Philip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Posts: 9,390
Philip is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Philip
Default

Downloaded demo and played one match with Arsenal, full version is being downloaded.
3D is actually working for me, but as DK said nothing spectacular, it's much more enjoyable to play in 2D classic mode. From what I could notice in short time I played there are no big changes at all, some minor.
Looking forward to play with Depor tomorrow, but to be honest I expected more...
Philip is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
*BT08* Football Manager 2008 aldo Gaming Forum 340 15-09-2008 21:10
How to make football beautiful again... Jorge World Football 22 24-06-2006 00:43
La Liga Fantasy Football Manager deporik Prediction League & Quinelas 360 08-07-2005 23:48
Football Manager games Diego Gaming Forum 6 16-07-2004 15:04
Managerzone (Football manager) JW2 Gaming Forum 4 14-01-2004 01:30


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:13.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.