Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Players > Former players & coaches
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Former players & coaches Forum for past players & coaches of Deportivo

Old 12-08-2012, 21:30   #16
Diego Tristan
Veteran
Peña Member

Diego Tristan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Absolute bullsh@t. It's another fecking loan, and it's for a fecking 32 year old!!!!!

I'm out. You wont hear from me again this season.

Come on Vince!!!! We can t do anything our club have no money
at the end of the season we will see whether we buy two or three from the feel hundreds loan or all of them will go out and it beginns again

JOURNEY BERLIN 25.07.2010
Please enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=873Y6cuc2FE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juu8L86HuLM

VAMOS DEPOR
Diego Tristan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2012, 10:10   #17
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

This could have been a very nice deal - years ago. Now it is a typical relegation avoider one.
Welcome Camunas!
Old 13-08-2012, 21:12   #18
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation

Presented
http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/n-news.php?cid=4577
caabrego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2012, 10:36   #19
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

Riazor warriors is on a distinguished road

i like this new system loan players 4 one year without even a buyout option...!!

so really whats the motivation 4 this guy ??
Riazor warriors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2012, 12:42   #20
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation

I'm tired of reading people complaining of the loans without buyout options. Isn't the best choice? Surely not, but it doesn't mean that they won't offer their best effort. Remember what Borja and Xisco did at the end of the season?
caabrego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2012, 13:07   #21
Filip
Administrator
Peña Member

Filip is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by caabrego
I'm tired of reading people complaining of the loans without buyout options. Isn't the best choice? Surely not, but it doesn't mean that they won't offer their best effort. Remember what Borja and Xisco did at the end of the season?
+1
Filip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2012, 13:37   #22
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

Riazor warriors is on a distinguished road

Quote:
yes Borja play 4 Getafe in Primera he did a good season & he's back with them, Xisco loves this club he did an average season & he's back playing in EPL.

but this guy he's 32, his team in segunda now.. if he made a good season he'll be back to segunda with them..!! y not to make a buyout option to motivate him that he'll stay if he did a god job...

i just can't see a motivation 4 this guy... anyway he's a quality player & i hope he will do great things with us & he will join Villarreal next year in primera
Riazor warriors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2012, 21:02   #23
valeron21
Super-Seasoned

valeron21 is on a distinguished road

dont forget the the loan spells can be extended if reach agreement between the 2 clubs - as salomao now....so doesnt matter if we have a buy-out option or now...
Old 15-08-2012, 07:04   #24
Depor_Vin
Veteran
Peña Member

Depor_Vin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

It's not about whether or not they'll give their best effort or not, my main concern is the following year when they all leave. If we do indeed get relegated we'll end up with a very depleted squad with both the loans and our own players potentially leaving. But even if we don't, we may have to do this all over again, and will it be the same every year because there is no money?

Signing a 32 year old on loan is still one of the most daftest moves I ve seen the club make. I'm sure, given some more time, the guy may have even of cancelled his contract with the club and we could have signed him for free. Just like that defender from Benfica we were originally going to sign. After we decided against signing him on loan due to injury concerns, he cancelled his contract and signed for another team. Why were we not looking at this in the first place?

I love this team, like we all do, and truth is when I said I wouldn't pst here again this season, I've been on here reading everyone's comments and checking the latest news every day like I usually do. I can't stay away. But I believe the club is not being managed properly anymore, I hope within the next few years Lendoiro steps down. I don't want to hear about " oh but he did this, and he's done that" - I know all about what he has done for this club. I just think its time for a younger face with fresh ideas, otherwise I can see the club blowing up.

Last edited by Depor_Vin : 20-08-2012 at 09:32.
Depor_Vin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2012, 19:02   #25
D.TRISTAN
Seasoned Member
Peña Member

D.TRISTAN is on a distinguished road

In my opinion, Lendoiro and his men have done best as they can do under poor finance. Believing in young players from Fabril and youth teams can be a good solution, but objectly their level is not competitive in La Liga yet. They need more experience. We have to wait when their class can be competitive.

In other cases, it needs money to get promising youngsters from other clubs. And for those players, Depor might not be a good option for them.

We are just fans. But the boarders knows well about the situation of players for sure. Because looking for players, that's their job. They can contact with players' agent and talk about their status in detail. This is the thing that we can't do. Just, we can only guess.

I think it's too early to think about next season. No one knows what will happen in the future, Villareal went down to Segunda and one of the main candidates of regation, Levante took a place in Europa League. Also Mallorca lost their best players every year, but they have survived for a long time and shown sharpness.

Well, if Depor can be in Europa League in 2013/2014 season or just survive, then I am sure that we can get better players for free or also for loan with buy-out option. Just look Levante, it signed with Gekas and Christian Lell who are decent players. Also, the Valencian club is very close to get Dariusz Dudka for free.

Finally, if Lendoiro goes out, I wonder who will take the place and do job as he does? He and his policy can not satisfy all fans. But, I'm sure that just 1% possibility for Arabian businessman to buy Depor because it maybe a huge loss. Or similiar case for a CEO of ZARA.

Last edited by D.TRISTAN : 15-08-2012 at 19:08.
D.TRISTAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2012, 10:29   #26
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
But I believe the club is not being managed properly anymore, I hope within the next few years Lendoiro steps down. I don't want to hear about " oh but he did this, and he's done that" - I know all about what he has done for this club. I just think its time for a younger face with fresh ideas, otherwise I can see the club blowing up.
I think Lendo should have stepped down years ago, around 2009. He is not good enough to manage a club with bad finance. His tactics are maybe good in good financial circumstances, but all the other expertal presidents at Rayo, Osasuna, Zaragoza, Mallorca, etc, who are used to live in trouble are much better among these circumstances. And the club was presidented by Lendoiro, when it was lead to bad finance...
Old 16-08-2012, 21:18   #27
anuroc

anuroc is off the scale
Send a message via ICQ to anuroc

I won't complain about getting Camuñas loaned for a season when he is 32 years old. Why do you want to buy him, to offer a 4 years deal????
Old 20-08-2012, 09:30   #28
Depor_Vin
Veteran
Peña Member

Depor_Vin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by anuroc
I won't complain about getting Camuñas loaned for a season when he is 32 years old. Why do you want to buy him, to offer a 4 years deal????

I think my point got a bit lost. I was more complaining about the fact that it was yet another loan and for an old player as apposed to a permanent deal, the mention of a buyout option wasn't necessary. I would have accepted a transfer - just - but a loan in my eyes seemed daft. But he's here and I'm over it and hope he can stay clear of injuries and help the team.

Last edited by Depor_Vin : 20-08-2012 at 09:34.
Depor_Vin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2014, 16:07   #29
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

without a club since last summer
Old 30-01-2014, 10:46   #30
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road