Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruņa here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 01-06-2013, 22:23   #16
deporiginal
Legend
Peņa Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyway, I think we can't blame the players today. They tried, but failed. And the reason they failed, is because they're simply not good enough for Primera. That's not their fault.

We have another chance to rebuild now. But of course, given our situation, we shouldn't wait too long, with rebuilding. Let's just go for that promotion again, and this time, don't make the mistakes we made last summer.
Old 01-06-2013, 22:25   #17
vlada

vlada is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporiginal
Vlada, with all due respect, swearing in general isn't allowed here. You did it in Serbian, so your post got deleted. Vamos just means let's go. You can't expect us to translate "Vamos Depor", right? It's a Spanish club after all.

Don't make this harder than it already is.
You're right, probably, but I'm so pissed off...
Old 01-06-2013, 22:26   #18
Depor_Vin
Veteran
Peņa Member

Depor_Vin is an unknown quantity at this point

If we didn't get relegated this season, it would only be the next. Our financial retrictions these days mean we would always be relegation candidates, and now wilth relegation and potentially a mass exodus required, like someone else said we may struggle to even stay in segunda! But it's too early to make such predictions, and with such a negative mind. Who knows what the summer now will bring....
Depor_Vin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 22:31   #19
Adi
Peņa Member

Adi is off the scale

The only word I can say: sad. On the 1st of october 2012 I wrote: we are like a segunda team. Unfortunatelly I was right :/ Deportivo must build the new team - without Lendoiro nad players on the loan.
Old 01-06-2013, 22:33   #20
deporiginal
Legend
Peņa Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
If we didn't get relegated this season, it would only be the next. Our financial retrictions these days mean we would always be relegation candidates, and now wilth relegation and potentially a mass exodus required, like someone else said we may struggle to even stay in segunda! But it's too early to make such predictions, and with such a negative mind. Who knows what the summer now will bring....
There's a big difference between Depor and teams like Racing though. These guys have been playing in an empty stadium all year long, and Racing is "just" Racing. Depor still is a well-known name in football, and I'm sure we'll be labeled as championship favorites again. There will be plenty players who will want to come to Depor, and play at the top of the league. We're still a big club because of our past, and we'll still play our games in front of 20.000 fans at least. Perhaps we should look at players who had a good season in Segunda last year. I'm looking at players of Alcorcon or Girona. And Mendez' players may not have been Primera material, but they do seem good enough for Segunda, so that's a plus
Old 01-06-2013, 22:37   #21
Bebeto 27
Peņa Member

Bebeto 27 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Bebeto 27 Send a message via Yahoo to Bebeto 27

I should be feeling anger, but all I really feel right now is sadness, a deep and powerful sadness. I don't really have the energy to be hating onto anyone right now, all I want to do is go lock in my bedroom and start to cry, but there's just too many people in my house right now and that's a side of me Im just to careful to let others see.

Anyway, what I really want to say is that I love you Depor and I love you guys. Hope this is not the end of our beloved club.
Old 01-06-2013, 22:40   #22
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peņa Member

Riazor warriors is on a distinguished road

i thought i will not cry again, but supporting Depor these days make you sad more than happy.

I'm devastated right now, the fans didn't deserve this, we don't deserve this
Riazor warriors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 22:55   #23
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riazor warriors
i thought i will not cry again, but supporting Depor these days make you sad more than happy.

I'm devastated right now, the fans didn't deserve this, we don't deserve this

Same here
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 22:55   #24
deporik
Chief of Police

Peņa Member

deporik is an unknown quantity at this point

Vlada (and the rest of you posting in a different language), I understand you're annoyed, disappointed, angry, upset, pissed off etc etc, the truth is that pretty much all of us will have at least some level of these feelings; myself included. So please don't add to my already crappy day by continuing to post in different languages and making me delete stuff.

If people throw in the occasional word of Spanish, that's fine for 2 reasons. A) There will be spanish connotations because of the club being from Spain and B) We have quite a few moderators that can translate spanish and will know what's been written.

With Serbian, we only have 1 mod that can translate and he isn't about all the time, so it's very hard to monitor and therefore gets deleted in the main forum.

However, if you want to let off some steam in Serbian, then you can go to this thread http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/f...ead.php?t=5818 . You can take out your frustration here as much as you like because I won't have a clue what you're saying

Now please let me go back to getting depressed over tonight's anti climax at the Riazor
Old 01-06-2013, 23:00   #25
Marko
Super-Seasoned
Peņa Member

Marko is on a distinguished road

Marko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 23:04   #26
Feitosa
Beginner

Feitosa is on a distinguished road

Terrible night. I havent followed Depor that much except the relegation struggle. Is there no chance of Riki or Pizzi staying?

I must say I think we've played technically greater football this year than back when we played the most boring football and somehow survived in La Liga. It's a crying shame our defence hasn't matched our attack. Real Sociedad was unfortunately tonight a quality example of defensive discipline. Something we've lacked and why we're probably going down.
Feitosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 23:41   #27
niklaso

niklaso is off the scale
Send a message via MSN to niklaso

I'm sad now but when I think about it I have been sad almost all season looking in a depor point of view. We have played some entertaining football but our defense is useless.
I'm not sure we will get promoted right away or even ever get, let's see
Old 02-06-2013, 00:11   #28
Blue_Nation
Peņa Member

Blue_Nation is on a distinguished road

A tragedy.

Nothing to say, the players did what they could, but it wasn't enough.

A new Depor will begin now, with a lot of important players leaving and a critical financial situation. Maybe only the confidence in our youngsters and the massive support of the fans can save this club. Because it's not going to be like 2 years ago, when we had the best team/players of Segunda, this time it will be much harder.

Now, more than never: Forza Depor!
Blue_Nation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 00:42   #29
Sultan
Super-Seasoned
Peņa Member

Sultan is on a distinguished road

what annoyed me the most is the choking and slipping!

I'm also annoyed by all the positive motivational talks here ..

if anything positive would come out of this it would be maybe a chance for Lendoiro to leave, it could be an excuse for that ..

and maybe a chance to give the youngsters some confidence ..

I really don't care about any of the existing players right now, whoever leaves is okay with me, we have a team that relegated, I don't think this kind of team have players worthy of keeping!

P.S: I'm pro Galicians now, even if they're mediocre. I actually think Alex's shoes is worth half of the starting line up.

Last edited by Sultan : 02-06-2013 at 00:50.
Sultan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 00:46   #30
american123

american123 is off the scale

The future:

Looking at the team this could be our starting 11 next season, its cheap, its homegrown, and it has a ton of potential with the addition of a few players as well as unloading all of our big salaries and getting some money from a few transfers (Aranzubia, Gama could bring 3-5M in between the 2).

Marc Martinez (23)

Seaone (25) Rochela (23) Insua (20) New Signing

Juan D (23) New Signing/Alex B.

Vela (22)/Bicho? (17) Juan Carlos (22) Romay (23)

Luis (20)

With the coaching of Vazquez, Support of Riazor, and an opportunity of a lifetime, a few gems could appear out of this. Look at today with Real Sociedad, after spending some time in Segunda and just two years later they are in the Champions League with homegrown talent. Give these youngsters a chance.
american123 is offline   Reply With Quote