Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 20-12-2015, 00:40   #1
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation
Default LIGA | Dec-19-2015 | matchday 16 | 22h05 | Depor 2 - Eibar 0 | post-match

1-0: (40’) Lucas (penalty)
2-0: (72’) Arribas

Old 20-12-2015, 00:51   #2
scoop
Site Team

Peña Member

scoop is an unknown quantity at this point

great result to sure up 6th place a little. we are doing so well

last few seasons we would have a few good games and teams like eibar would beat us.

we didnt blow them away but we were not uncomfortable either. we actually started to blow them away (passes and posession) once luisinho went off
scoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2015, 01:50   #3
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

Massive win. Lucky penalty, but we'll take every good fortune going.

Congrats to Lucas on his achievement.

We needed the win and got it. We're all expecting a speed wobble but it hasn't happened yet. Proud as punch.
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2015, 05:13   #4
hari

Peña Member

hari is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hari

good win... Luisinho clearly has some problems, he was even trying to pull the refree back after getting the stupid yellow.. it would be good to get rid of him and bring in another who can play on both left back and wing... apart from that we did really well, nice to see Luis Alberto getting his confidence back and also Alex doing a very good job..
hari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2015, 09:50   #5
Iztok
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Iztok is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by hari
good win... Luisinho clearly has some problems, he was even trying to pull the refree back after getting the stupid yellow.. it would be good to get rid of him and bring in another who can play on both left back and wing..
I think we have one already - Jonas
Old 20-12-2015, 14:08   #6
vink
Peña Member

vink is an unknown quantity at this point

For the first time in many, many years, I feel like we have a team that's playing with a real philosophy behind it. Everyone knows their role and the game plan. That we had good control after the red card and scored again underlines it.

This is down to Victor. I never considered him one of the leaders of Super Depor, more just an important part of it, but he is definitely guiding this team.

Luisnho needs to go; his liabilities override what he does on the pitch. It was pretty obvious from how he reacted on the first yellow that he would find his way to another card (Victor actually screwed up by not subbing him). Two minutes after he got the first yellow, the ref ignored a blatant foul on him, so I think that he's got a bad reputation with at least one ref. Jonas can cover, but I wouldn't mind another LB/LW if we can lose Luisnho.
vink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2015, 14:40   #7
walex
Peña Member

walex is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to walex Send a message via Yahoo to walex

Good game from all our guys,I keep saying our defense is getting stronger in every games we play and am very happy for that but as for me I can't blame Victor for that idiot luisnho red card bcos the way Eibar is pushing forward is very good and luisnho can cover the flak with Navarro till like 75min then victor will change him that is what our coach is looking up to still luisnho get the red card

But still this depor after the red card play more balance than before the red card and kill the game with another goal from very focus player Arribas the guy is very focus and Alex play very well good passing and good tackles and fighting for the ball on the pitch if Alex can continue like this Borges will be on the bench for him and Luis Alberto also make some good play keep it up

Lucas a goal marching first goal from penalty this season this is our first penalty this season and will still need a sharp striker to play up front with Lucas
Old 20-12-2015, 23:31   #8
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

Fairly good game by us, to be honest the first 15-25min., Eibar outplayed us, but then we got control over the game. It's impressive how every time Victor come up with a perfect game plan and how he knows what to tell to the eleven men on the field great coaching so far hats off..Also another solid game by our defence it seems like Arribas and Sidnei are made to play together. Good game by Alex and Mosquera too. We all knew how great Mosquera is, but we had doubts about Alex well finally we all see what we wanted to see from him. I think a big plus for Alex is to play alongside Mosquera I mean it is always easier when you have quality next to you...for the attacking line good game as well. Luis Alberto was very active, always looking for the ball and fast on the wings he just missed some luck in the final plays. Lucas impressive as always. Great game and we really deserve to be where we are right now..
About Luisinho I think we all knew he was going to get expelled. It's a good player, but there is always a lot of risk when choosing to play with him and probably because of this he could go away during the winter..
Old 21-12-2015, 11:16   #9
istike
Seasoned Member

istike is an unknown quantity at this point

Well played by us! Mosquera rocks, really. He tackles so effectively, works hard, keeping the opposite side's attacks under control. It would be nice to see a percentage of his tackling efficiency, I bet its pretty high. But in general, the whole team deserves the credit, along with Victor - tactically Eibar has been outplayed by us.
Old 21-12-2015, 16:17   #10
Ricardo
Peña Member

Ricardo is an unknown quantity at this point

Another great 3 points for us. Victor is doing a great job, I hope we are able to get him signed up for the next 3 years.
Old 21-12-2015, 20:56   #11
peterke2000
Peña Member

peterke2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to peterke2000

no highlights?
peterke2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2015, 22:10   #12
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterke2000
no highlights?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svPCfjwzSmA
here you go
Old 22-12-2015, 04:02   #13
Lebn8r
Retired Admin
Peña Member

Lebn8r is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by vink
This is down to Victor. I never considered him one of the leaders of Super Depor, more just an important part of it, but he is definitely guiding this team.

Good Point. To go one step further, Victor understands the fabric of the club we all love and what it represents for the fans. The inclusion of Galician players in the lineup is also a bonus for the community.

Let's also not forget the managerial education he would have achieved while being a player under Irrueta!

Lebn8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2015, 21:11   #14
peterke2000
Peña Member

peterke2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to peterke2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonideportivoBG

Thanks man
peterke2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2015, 22:33   #15
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

I was a Luisinho hater after his first sending off way back when. If Victor can control him, he'll be worth some money in the future. He's ballsy agressive and a headcase, for sure. But I'm intrigued to see if Victor can polish him up a little.
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote