Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 24-05-2015, 10:36   #46
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

Fabricio
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2015, 11:13   #47
niklaso

niklaso is off the scale
Send a message via MSN to niklaso

Nice. Thanks
Old 24-05-2015, 11:14   #48
Xoán
Retired Admin
Peña Member

Xoán has disabled reputation

Fabricio, oh yes. He kept us in the first division this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporiginal
Wasn't the speaker saying something about Depor's permanence in that video, around second 40?
Nope. He was announcing they were about to do the tifo again, and that they'd be celebrating the league in the middle of the pitch. If you ask me, he was "hinting" that Depor players should leave the field... Yeah sure

Another video, second goal celebration back in Corunha:
https://youtu.be/eGrNWuJGzLg
The fellowship was a brief beginning, a fair time that cannot be forgotten; and because it will not be forgotten, that fair time may come again. Now once more I must ride with my knights to defend what was, and the dream of what could be.

Last edited by Xoán : 24-05-2015 at 11:18.
Xoán is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2015, 12:05   #49
Xoán
Retired Admin
Peña Member

Xoán has disabled reputation

More videos:

Goals and highlights of the game:
http://www.lavozdegalicia.es/video/t...3827543728.htm

And even more beautiful, welcoming the team in Corunha in the middle of the night
http://bcove.me/bhtk041a
The fellowship was a brief beginning, a fair time that cannot be forgotten; and because it will not be forgotten, that fair time may come again. Now once more I must ride with my knights to defend what was, and the dream of what could be.
Xoán is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2015, 12:06   #50
rajacasa
Veteran
Peña Member

rajacasa is off the scale

For some reason I can't access this forum without using proxy. I have to admit I didn't watch the match from the beginning I was only following all the scores. Football has brought me a lot of sadness in the past years so I tried to distance myself from it as much as I could but I still felt great pain seeing us down 2-0 and the other results. The 2-1 gave me some hope so I turned on the TV and watched the remaining of the game to finally have a happy outcome. This was a disastrous season I wonder when was the last time 35pts were enough to stay in the 1st division but I'll take it after the 2 heartbreakers vs Valencia.

Forza Depor!
rajacasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2015, 12:23   #51
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoán
Fabricio, oh yes. He kept us in the first division this year.

Nope. He was announcing they were about to do the tifo again, and that they'd be celebrating the league in the middle of the pitch. If you ask me, he was "hinting" that Depor players should leave the field... Yeah sure

Another video, second goal celebration back in Corunha:
https://youtu.be/eGrNWuJGzLg
Oh. I really need to work on my Catalan then I thought I heard "equipo gallego" and the word "salvacio", which I thought could be Catalan for permanence

Keep them videos coming! Can't believe I couldn't watch the most epic second half of the past 10 years
Old 24-05-2015, 12:29   #52
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

Riazor warriors is on a distinguished road

against all odds, after losing 2-0 at Camp Nou, Almeria and Eibar winning, the offside goal of Messi and Fabricio's amazing double save. knowing our scoring capabilities and where we were playing, our history of relegation in the last 5 years.

I wrote in the match thread 30 mins before kick off (Depor plz don't make me cry) but they did different kind of tears this time. i'm so happy and still can't believe what happened yesterday. i watched the game again to be sure.

The pressure and feeling after Salomao scored the 2-2 was unbelievable. Our dream came true and i was scared the Barca would score the 3rd.

Happy Days and congrats to all of you
Riazor warriors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2015, 12:33   #53
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

Gent will be celebrating their first league title ever this afternoon, after their last match of the season against Anderlecht. Since Gent's colours are also blue and white, I'll be joining the celebrations wearing my Depor shirt and pretend the whole city is throwing a party to celebrate our permanence
Old 24-05-2015, 12:41   #54
Riazor
Seasoned Member
Peña Member

Riazor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporiginal
Gent will be celebrating their first league title ever this afternoon, after their last match of the season against Anderlecht. Since Gent's colours are also blue and white, I'll be joining the celebrations wearing my Depor shirt and pretend the whole city is throwing a party to celebrate our permanence

This actually i a great idea!
You may even run into Ankhor (he doen't have a Gent-shirt, so on the off chance that he has the same idea, you may spot him )
Riazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2015, 13:10   #55
Filip
Administrator
Peña Member

Filip is an unknown quantity at this point

I was following with the shirt on, though not wanting to post. Incredible things happened, and im sure that how i told we need to survive, was done. I dont know by who, but it was done. Not that I care about how: only the result matters!!
Next year's gonna be better hopefully. Not sure if we manage to get better players, but a better coach we have now.
Filip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2015, 13:35   #56
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

Full match with English Commentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjqvINtBlRE
Old 24-05-2015, 14:57   #57
ggeorg

Peña Member

ggeorg is an unknown quantity at this point

will take hours to describe the feelings of the game, so i keep it short:

Minuto 75': After we have been to hell after Messi's second goal, some crazy hope and euphoria had arrived in the stands. Everyone at the edge. Tension, anxiety, fists and teeth tight...sweat...

we win free kick outside the area...seems dangerous...people can't stand this...a guy next to me hides his face in his hands, other have turned backwards...Medunjanin coming, hits the ball, reflection over reflection and then the net is moving, the ball is inside...a mass of human parts in the stands...heads to the floor, legs to the sky, the earth is shaking, screams, cries, what is this, tsunami? the end of the world? kissing, pushing, grabbing, is this for real? what is happening, we can't breathe....

...game ended, there was a kind of fiesta afterwards, someone retired, i don't know, memories are blurry, only emotions...emotions....
ggeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2015, 22:31   #58
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggeorg

Minuto 75': After we have been to hell after Messi's second goal, some crazy hope and euphoria had arrived in the stands. Everyone at the edge. Tension, anxiety, fists and teeth tight...sweat...

we win free kick outside the area...seems dangerous...people can't stand this...a guy next to me hides his face in his hands, other have turned backwards...Medunjanin coming, hits the ball, reflection over reflection and then the net is moving, the ball is inside...a mass of human parts in the stands...heads to the floor, legs to the sky, the earth is shaking, screams, cries, what is this, tsunami? the end of the world? kissing, pushing, grabbing, is this for real? what is happening, we can't breathe....

...game ended, there was a kind of fiesta afterwards, someone retired, i don't know, memories are blurry, only emotions...emotions....

Wow fantastic
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2015, 22:32   #59
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

Iam watching the game recorded for the third time now
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2015, 22:57   #60
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggeorg

sounds amazing