Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 07-05-2011, 21:05   #16
Lulu
Peña Member

Lulu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Lulu

I'm very disappointed , what is this? Depor does not deserve the draw
The draw seems like defeated , they are crying OMG I cried also.
I hope that players can get out of this situation , forget this match and think about the next match.

Forza depor
Lulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 21:06   #17
Depor_Vin
Veteran
Peña Member

Depor_Vin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Just got in guys and I've got the jist of what happened by what some of you have said. So I think we're 17th now, right? Not quite the relegation zone yet. A point is still better than nothing at all. No need to cry certainly, I'll be suprised if the players did, but if they did then to know they showed that passion is a good thing. They must use that passion to try and be positive in the next game.

They can't think they are fighting a losing battle. It's not over yet!!!!

I didn't realise Lotina actually said the players were crying. Now I know more about the game, I more than understand. Absolutely outragous.

But come on, the next game is at home against that twong we used to call our manager.

WE CAN DO IT!!!

FORZA DEPOR!!!
Depor_Vin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 21:31   #18
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation

Everybody is against us!

The referees, Madrid losing with Zaragoza, now Atletico with Malaga
caabrego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 21:58   #19
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

it is so complicated, we could end in the relegation zone this week
I dont know what to say....
may be **** the refree.
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 23:11   #20
depooor
Peña Member

depooor is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by caabrego
Everybody is against us!

am starting to think that there is some monkey business going on

when a Direct rival plays against on of the big clubs they lose if Deportivo , will benefit from their win !!!
Old 07-05-2011, 23:40   #21
Palusqui
Beginner

Palusqui is on a distinguished road

- In the season 2009\2010, Depor draws with Barca 1-1 with a correct goal for Depor which was eliminated and an offside goal of Barca was counted correct !

- The transfer of Javito from a Greak club to Depor was cancelled by FIFA for transfer reasons, while the same case was accepted for other clubs !

- Depor's defender Laure was stopped for 2 games for an undeserved red card, Depor's appeal in court was refused, while for other clubs like Madrid and Barca, appeals are always accepted !

- Last year Depor losing against Gijon 2-1 with a last minute penalty for Gijon and a correct goal was eliminated for Depor; This year Depor draws with Gijon 2-2 again with a last minute penalty for Gijon !

can anyone explain WTF is happening against Depor ?

no wonder Depor is not playing in Champions League if we have these cases .. and there are more of course, but if only i can remember them !!
Old 08-05-2011, 00:48   #22
vlada

vlada is on a distinguished road

Muhahaha... Come on, friends, omnipotentic evil against us, referees, BIG clubs and their results (although I don't see larger clubs than us - except R. Madrid & Barcelona)... We were playing like cowards almost every game this season, and these are the results...

When I saw Riki/J. Dominguez substitute, I know that draw is unavoidable!!! Think more about Lostina...

Last edited by vlada : 08-05-2011 at 02:06.
vlada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 07:27   #23
monkeypuncher
Peña Member

monkeypuncher is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to monkeypuncher

I tried to wake up in time to catch the game, but these night shifts are brutal... I've missed so many matches this season, and most times I see the results, I'm glad I didn't witness it.
I pray that depor stays up, but it's starting to look pretty grim.
monkeypuncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 08:47   #24
carlosduran
Beginner

carlosduran is on a distinguished road

Yesterday the game was a theft. But it was yesterday. Today I will go to the training at 11:30 to support the team. On Tuesday to Riazor.

FORZA DEPOR SEMPRE
carlosduran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:05   #25
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

Riazor warriors is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosduran
Yesterday the game was a theft. But it was yesterday. Today I will go to the training at 11:30 to support the team. On Tuesday to Riazor.

FORZA DEPOR SEMPRE

ya plz tell them all Depor fans around the world thanks u 4 the performance yesterday...& cheer them im sure they need that now

now in wikipedia Xavier Estrada Fernández nick name is the thief of the Molinon

http://translate.google.com/translat...5C3%25A1 ndez
Riazor warriors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:52   #26
Bebeto 27
Peña Member

Bebeto 27 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Bebeto 27 Send a message via Yahoo to Bebeto 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlada
Muhahaha... Come on, friends, omnipotentic evil against us, referees, BIG clubs and their results (although I don't see larger clubs than us - except R. Madrid & Barcelona)... We were playing like cowards almost every game this season, and these are the results...

When I saw Riki/J. Dominguez substitute, I know that draw is unavoidable!!! Think more about Lostina...

Sorry but I just can't agree this time. Yep, its a fact that Lotina has been a coward during most away matches this season, however, today he was not. He played it with inteligence, and that Riki sub was smart and not even a fully "park the bus" move. Fact is the refs raped us yesterday, and only they and fifa are to blame.
Old 08-05-2011, 16:36   #27
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by caabrego
Everybody is against us!

and mainly Barca losing to Sociedad...
Old 08-05-2011, 20:33   #28
deporik
Chief of Police

Peña Member

deporik is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought the first penalty against us was the worse of the 2 decisions but having read the various accounts of why the 2nd penalty was given, it only highlights what a travesty the decision was.

Ruben Perez says it was him running alongside Barral and he was mindful that he would look for the penalty so he was being careful.

Barral says that it was Lassad that fouled him.

The ref said it was Aythami that fouled Barral.

Maybe the reason that no-one knows who fouled was because no-one fouled in the first place.
Old 08-05-2011, 21:58   #29
Martin
Super-Seasoned

Peña Member

Martin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporik
I thought the first penalty against us was the worse of the 2 decisions but having read the various accounts of why the 2nd penalty was given, it only highlights what a travesty the decision was.

Ruben Perez says it was him running alongside Barral and he was mindful that he would look for the penalty so he was being careful.

Barral says that it was Lassad that fouled him.

The ref said it was Aythami that fouled Barral.

Maybe the reason that no-one knows who fouled was because no-one fouled in the first place.

It was Ruben but it was no foul. Even Marca said it was a robbery

Anyhow I'm back, still speechless, hangover and no sleep.

I nearly went to Coruña today instead of coming home.

You can't not explain the felling from one second to the next. The fans were electric, the team was electric and even after what happened they all went over to the fans and through the shirts into the crowd.

Thoughts go to the few that got injured after the barrier gave way after the first goal and to the one that was sent to hospital with suspected broken limb. He is ok but missed the rest of the match.

FORZA DEPOR and it was nice seeing Gijon blue and white....even today

for a look at our shirt evolution / new site uploaded
Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 08:17   #30
Depor_Vin
Veteran
Peña Member

Depor_Vin is an unknown quantity at this point

I've just seen the highlights for the first time, and I'm afraid to say on first viewing I can understand why the penalties were given, but only because of the views the referee had. Although glaringly obvious on replay that the ball hit Laure's back for the first penalty, fact is he had his arms up when it was not really necessary. The incident occured so fast the referee would presume it hit his hand. Infact, I think most referee's would. Wrong decision, but understandable seeing where Laure's arms were.

The second is another tough one. If the referee says he gave the penalty for the foul by Aythami, then he should be sacked now. Aythami was nowhere near the incident, neither was Lassad who Barral said he was fouled by. Absolutely bizarre claims. It was between Barral and Ruben Perez, and on first viewing, Ruben does appear to bring him down. On closer inspection, Barral starts going down as soon as Ruben touches him slightly. Ruben was right, he was looking for it, and he got it. Barral has sucessfully entered by top 10 most hated players list.

I'm glad the game is already this tuesday. It gives the players a chance to get over things quickly, and keep that anger, spirit, passion in their minds. Injustice can be a great fire burner, let's hope it is this tuesday.

Last edited by Depor_Vin : 09-05-2011 at 08:20.
Depor_Vin is offline   Reply With Quote