Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Transfers
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Transfers Discuss Depor's possible incoming players in this forum. Talk about publicised rumours or suggest your own transfer targets. Talk about these players in their own thread (preferably) or in general topics. Any transfers not related to Depor belong to common threads. Current players of Deportivo who might be going out have their own thread in the Deportivo Forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-08-2011, 19:18   #91
DepHun
Veteran
Peña Member
 
DepHun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 9,978
DepHun is on a distinguished road
Default

NUFC has a wonderful forward, called Xisco

Baye!
Why should be Anzhi kicked out? MUFC, Pool, Chelsea, City, PSG, Malaga or Getafe could have money-bag owners, while Russian clubs not? why?
__________________
atletico = asesinos. I am Jimmy!
DepHun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 18:10   #92
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member
 
Riazor warriors's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Jordan/Ireland
Posts: 6,093
Riazor warriors is on a distinguished road
Default

Liverpool sign Jose Enrique from Newcastle United

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/englan...united-on-long
Riazor warriors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2011, 13:04   #93
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member
 
Rack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 53º1"56'N, 7º18'0"W
Posts: 8,092
Rack is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riazor warriors
Liverpool sign Jose Enrique from Newcastle United

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/englan...united-on-long

Great signing for us. Very happy!
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2011, 13:35   #94
baye
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Denmark
Posts: 98
baye is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hari
but Ashley have assured the fans that all the money from the Carroll's transfer sud be reinvested.. so far they havent invested 1/3 of it.. and i really dont think that their strikers are good enough for a full season.. they must sign at least one mroe proper striker.. Løvenkrands is not a real striker, Ameobi and Best are good players havent scored a lot of goals and Ba is new..

It is not the first time that he does not do the things like he promised so in that way the fans should not be surprised at all.

If the goal is to end in the middle of the table then I think the squad is good enough. Every team could be stronger and for Newcastle they could buy a left back and an another striker if they wanted to end higher in the table. The question here is: do the really have the money to buy those two players? Mike Ashley has suffered a lot under this financial crisis and we don't know if the money for the Carroll transfer has gone to the debts or an another more important place.
baye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2011, 13:40   #95
baye
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Denmark
Posts: 98
baye is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DepHun
NUFC has a wonderful forward, called Xisco

Baye!
Why should be Anzhi kicked out? MUFC, Pool, Chelsea, City, PSG, Malaga or Getafe could have money-bag owners, while Russian clubs not? why?

If you did read some of my other post in here (I do actually think it is somewhere in this thread too) then you would know that I'm tired of those other clubs too.

MUFC and Liverpool does earn a lot of money from sponsors and sale of merchandise and therefore they can effort their signings. City, PSG, Malaga and Anzhi do not earn money enough to invest on players with high salaries and therefore it is a wrong way to go. You can say that it is not fair that only the clubs with a large fanbase and many sponsors should have the chance, but then there should be a salary cap like in the american sports like NFL. In that way it will be fair for all clubs and not just for the clubs with a sugar-daddy owner or a club with a large fanbase.
baye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2011, 14:09   #96
baye
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Denmark
Posts: 98
baye is on a distinguished road
Default

Porto has signed Defour and Mangala both from Standard Liege for 12-13M euro. A cheap price for two great upcoming players.
baye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2011, 16:37   #97
Crocodile_Dundee
Veteran

Peña Member
 
Crocodile_Dundee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: near Glasgow, UK
Posts: 7,593
Crocodile_Dundee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Porto now have one of the best squads in the world - Falcao, Defour, Moutinho, Rolando, Fucile, Pereira, Micael, Guarin, Varela, Otamendi, Mangala, Iturbe, Rodriguez (2), Djalma, Souza, Kleber, Fernando, Helton, Belluschi, Maicon, Danilo & Alex Sandro coming from Santos..........and I've probably missed some class players.
Crocodile_Dundee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2011, 17:46   #98
DepHun
Veteran
Peña Member
 
DepHun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 9,978
DepHun is on a distinguished road
Default

Croc, you missed their best player, Hulk

MUFC and Liverpool are in awful negative, Baye, please ask Chris or Rack about their 'love' for the clubs' president. If I can understand your arguement well, you respect the bad financial moves of the traditional English clubs, because they are good in merchandising, and has big fanbase? PSG has a very good fanbase (even myself was a fan of them, until I got to know their retard Boulogne Boys), and has been very good in merchandising. City is a traditional club, who has won the FA Cup 107 years ago. If Utd has the possibility to go into brutally minus and finance it (maybe) from the money of an American money-bag owner (or according to Chris from loans), than very similar club from the same location, City can follow them with an Arabic money bag behind them, I suppose...
The fair business teams are in Germany, if you look for one.
__________________
atletico = asesinos. I am Jimmy!
DepHun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2011, 23:12   #99
baye
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Denmark
Posts: 98
baye is on a distinguished road
Default

Firstly I do really like how the german clubs are handling the things. The german clubs must not be owned by a foreign owner and there is a max for how much money the owner must but into the club (if I remember it right). On the other hand the Bundesliga does have a really good advantage when it comes to the amount of both supporters and people in the country. Bayern is not a small club at that point which this research indicates too: http://www.sportingintelligence.com/...shirts-310802/

The only reason for the MUFC debt is because of the loan Glazer made to buy the club. The club it self does make a profit (almost) every year but it all goes to the debt in Glazers company. I'm not sure about how things are in Liverpool with the new owners but anyway that was not my mainpoint at all. It is easy for everyone of us to see that if club A has a 100M profit every year and club B does only have a profit on 10M then club A would have more money to spend. Of course an Arab owner could let one of his businesses pay a high amount for sponsorship rights and at that way make more profit instead of merchandise sale ect. That is (for me) just not the right way to go. Instead we should have an european salary cap which should be the same for all the leagues. It works well in the american sports and it is much more entertaining for the fans to follow because even a team with a small localmarket has a chance for winning the trophy.

About PSG. PSG is not on the same scale as Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Inter and Bayern when it comes to how much more they can generate from sponsors and supporters. Therefore they need a high amount of money from a sugardaddy to overcome that difference.

Last edited by baye : 16-08-2011 at 23:15.
baye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2011, 10:57   #100
DepHun
Veteran
Peña Member
 
DepHun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 9,978
DepHun is on a distinguished road
Default

http://www.deloitte.com/assets/Dcom-...G_DFML2011.pdf

Liverpool has 600M GBP or EUR debts...

Paris has 10M inhabitants, quite a good market....

I can understand what you say, but if there is no salary cap (something is working in the English Championship), then the cap is the sky. If Depor has no chance against Madrid, because of finance, then I can accept, that Madrid has no chance against Malaga, because of finance. In the first years it is gonna be strange, but later we get used to it. Red Bull was nothing in F1 5 years ago, and now they are competing as equal rivals to 50-70 years old car manufacturers. Football needs new faces.
__________________
atletico = asesinos. I am Jimmy!
DepHun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2011, 15:19   #101
baye
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Denmark
Posts: 98
baye is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DepHun
http://www.deloitte.com/assets/Dcom-...G_DFML2011.pdf

Liverpool has 600M GBP or EUR debts...

Paris has 10M inhabitants, quite a good market....

I can understand what you say, but if there is no salary cap (something is working in the English Championship), then the cap is the sky. If Depor has no chance against Madrid, because of finance, then I can accept, that Madrid has no chance against Malaga, because of finance. In the first years it is gonna be strange, but later we get used to it. Red Bull was nothing in F1 5 years ago, and now they are competing as equal rivals to 50-70 years old car manufacturers. Football needs new faces.

That is right but don't let the amount of money be the only way to archive it. I did read an interesting article about the english championship. The article did focus on how bad things are in the league. There is no limit for loandeals and therefore you sometimes see clubs with 7-8 loaned players on the field at the same time. That is not a good thing when it comes to develop your own young players. Suddenly it is not about developing your own players but about having most friendclubs in PRL.

About money. Do you remember when Thaksin Shinawatra was the owner of Manchester City? Do you know where he got his money from? Corruption and other criminal stuff. Many people in Thailand lost there money, home and family on it. Now a bunch of rich football players are driving around in expensive cars for that money. Arab money is not much better either.
baye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2011, 12:24   #102
DepHun
Veteran
Peña Member
 
DepHun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 9,978
DepHun is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baye
Arab money is not much better either.
I want to be careful here: so almost none of the big money in the world are from correct way . You know never ask a billionaire, how he got his first million!

I hate the rich football players nowadays very much. There are financial problems in Spanish liga and they go on strike. And I lose my air-plane ticket, hotel-booking, etc. I think Messi, C.Ronaldo and others should give loans to the players without salary. And everybody should play as scheduled.
__________________
atletico = asesinos. I am Jimmy!
DepHun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2011, 18:39   #103
Megalolz
Senior Member
 
Megalolz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Lier, Belgium
Posts: 4,088
Megalolz is on a distinguished road
Default

old news:
Romelu Lukaku to Chelsea from Anderlecht

news:

bid from chelsea for De Bruyne ( genk) 10 milion euros

Rumour: Eden Hazard on his way to Arsenal
__________________
depor for ever!!
Megalolz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 19:36   #104
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member
 
caabrego's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: El Salvador
Posts: 24,598
caabrego has disabled reputation
Default

Juan Mata from Valencia to Chelsea CF for 28 million Euros. The move is now official.
caabrego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 23:32   #105
Diego Tristan
Veteran
Peña Member
 
Diego Tristan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 5,122
Diego Tristan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Thats crazy... i have a question what about Vicente has he retired?
If not he can come for free as well
__________________
DEPORTIVO LA CORUÑA


JOURNEY BERLIN 25.07.2010
Please enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=873Y6cuc2FE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juu8L86HuLM

VAMOS DEPOR
Diego Tristan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
European Transfers (not involving Spanish clubs) Season 2010-11 Feliuk Transfers 1339 15-02-2011 18:57
(Your) Top 10 European clubs Mattias World Football 60 13-11-2009 03:16
UEFA Champions League (2005/2006) AP World Football 664 18-05-2006 20:05
European Leagues (trade rumors season 2004-2005) caabrego Transfers 187 27-05-2005 10:46


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 21:18.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.