Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruņa here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 15-07-2020, 09:24   #31
ggeorg

Peņa Member

ggeorg is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filip
I hope we won't go that way even if it means we're getting relegated. Or even when it means we cease to exist. If we can't win to relegated amateurs, than we don't deserve it, end of the line for me.

First big big foul, imo, in the Vidal era. There was absolutely no reason go on and ridiculous ourselves, because the opponent played for 2 min with 10 players, half of them being kids...Actually it should have been the other way round....
ggeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2020, 11:27   #32
Filip
Administrator
Peņa Member

Filip is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggeorg
First big big foul, imo, in the Vidal era. There was absolutely no reason go on and ridiculous ourselves, because the opponent played for 2 min with 10 players, half of them being kids...Actually it should have been the other way round....

Yes.
When i read zapping, i have the impression we're imploding right now, so close to the finish line...
Filip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2020, 19:14   #33
deporik
Chief of Police

Peņa Member

deporik is an unknown quantity at this point

This appeal is an absolute embarrassment. And what are we hoping to achieve? There's no way that we will be awarded the points and quite frankly, I would be ashamed if that's how we saved ourselves. The worst punishment that the league could hand out imo would be to take something away from Extremadura but they are down anyway, so what's the point?
If they had gained an advantage then there may be a case for an appeal but all this does is heap ridicule and embarrassment on as a club and probable makes a lot of people look at us as sore losers.
Old 16-07-2020, 16:10   #34
american123
Seasoned Member

american123 is off the scale

I disagree. Although it is embarassing, he has to appeal it because of the situation we are in. Three points could be the difference of being saved or not so even though it is embarrassing, if he didn't appeal it I don't think he'd be doing everything he could to help Depor. Every team would do the same thing. Hopefully we can win tomorrow and all of this will go away.
american123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2020, 11:28   #35
ggeorg

Peņa Member

ggeorg is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by american123
I disagree. Although it is embarassing, he has to appeal it because of the situation we are in. Three points could be the difference of being saved or not so even though it is embarrassing, if he didn't appeal it I don't think he'd be doing everything he could to help Depor.

That means that another team, with better results than Depor goes to Segunda B.
ggeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2020, 14:24   #36
american123
Seasoned Member

american123 is off the scale

Yes. Vidal's job is to look after Depor, not the integrity of the league. Many clubs have moved up because of financial issues as well as an extra team being saved last year because of Reus. It's an ugly part of modern football but it is part of modern football.
american123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2020, 16:44   #37
peterke2000
Peņa Member

peterke2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to peterke2000

I was not expecting this to happen when I checked the score I was hoping to be clear of relegation at least ons game befor the end of the season. We are in trouble now, I watched the replay and you can't blame Pinchi for score he even seems to aim at Dani his body when he took the shot for the second goal he was "lucky" it went in. Is he from a coruņa dho?
peterke2000 is offline   Reply With Quote