Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Transfers
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Transfers Discuss Depor's possible incoming players in this forum. Talk about publicised rumours or suggest your own transfer targets. Talk about these players in their own thread (preferably) or in general topics. Any transfers not related to Depor belong to common threads. Current players of Deportivo who might be going out have their own thread in the Deportivo Forum.

Closed Thread

Old 17-08-2017, 06:56   #421
deporenrique

deporenrique is on a distinguished road

Krul is only good with penalties, other than than, he is a pretty average keeper. Regarding Diego Costa, he can easily score 8-10 goals in half a season, so why not...
Old 17-08-2017, 09:35   #422
hari

Peña Member

hari is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hari

in my opinion, Krul is an outstanding GK.. but last year he had a bad season with injuries and loss of form.. if he is available for around a million, I would buy him, but Newcastle are looking for much more than that..
Old 17-08-2017, 16:55   #423
niklaso

niklaso is off the scale
Send a message via MSN to niklaso

The Lucas deal seems closer but it might be a loan. I'm crossing my fingers
Old 17-08-2017, 23:29   #424
Shelvin
Peña Member

Shelvin is on a distinguished road

Sources saying it would be loan with a compulsory buy out clause of 15m. i guess that's a compromise between what Arsenal are demanding and what our resources permit us to spend.
Old 18-08-2017, 06:06   #425
gabi
Super-Seasoned

Peña Member

gabi is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to gabi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelvin
Sources saying it would be loan with a compulsory buy out clause of 15m. i guess that's a compromise between what Arsenal are demanding and what our resources permit us to spend.

Why are we not buying him straight away, If that is the case. Don't we have the money. Can't remember the last time we spend that amount of money on a player. Must have been Luque!
Old 18-08-2017, 08:30   #426
hari

Peña Member

hari is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hari

ooh, €15 million.. this is a huge risk to take for a single player, no matter who he is.. I hope we will not be financially crippled due to this deal..
Old 18-08-2017, 10:22   #427
Filip
Administrator
Peña Member

Filip is an unknown quantity at this point

Tino's out of his mind
Old 18-08-2017, 11:54   #428
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation

Mel just said that Tino promised Lucas for next week, also that the club won't sign a new goalkeeper.
Old 18-08-2017, 11:59   #429
Filip
Administrator
Peña Member

Filip is an unknown quantity at this point

good to see that we adopt RM's philosophy: score more than you will allow.
We have no keeper but we have lucas!

Tino's lost his mind
Old 18-08-2017, 12:56   #430
american123

american123 is off the scale

I like the loan deal but if we use the 15M buyout for a 30yo forward he is completely out of his mind. Also the Adrian loan is now useless as he will barely play. I would love to see what Richard has to say about this as I'm sure he had other ideas of improving the club instead of going back to Lucas. I don't mind Ruben as I think he could be pretty good after playing in the Europa League last season. The one thing that I think we need is a ball winner in the defensive mid spot. I absolutely hated the 5M deal for Guillherme and feel that there was other options that could have helped. Unless we can find someone who can break up plays in the midfield it's going to be another long season but if we can find one I see us finishing in the Top 10.
Old 18-08-2017, 13:41   #431
Xanuco

Xanuco is on a distinguished road

https://www.google.com/amp/www.mirro...t-11010061.amp

10m buyout clause plus a "hefty" loan fee. I guess that's how we're paying 15m. 5 this year plus 10 next year. Play a 4-3-3 with Lucas on the wing and Andone in the center. Adrian can be a backup for anyone in the front line. Colak as CM/playmaker.

Lucas will have a chip on his shoulder and has a point to prove to both the National team and to Arsenal so he'll be on fire in every game as long as he's healthy. If he stays healthy we're looking at a top 12-15 finish. Salvation by April. But if he gets a long term injury, HUGE waste of money for a financially small team like ours. And a struggle to avoid relegation again.

Wait and see I guess. Glad to have him back though.
Old 18-08-2017, 14:01   #432
Iztok
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Iztok is an unknown quantity at this point

Adrian will be used as No.3 striker if Lucas arrives. It gives Mel a chance to play his beloved 4-4-2 if neccesary. I think 3 strikers is a normal number even if we play a 4-2-3-1. I just hope we aren't paying Adrian a huge ammount of money - that would indeed be insane.
Ruben,Tyton combo can start the sesaon and a new GK could be added if needed in the winter. Not the best solution, but getting Lucas would be worth it. 15M on the other hand could be a big problem.
Old 18-08-2017, 18:33   #433
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

The money doesn't matter to me. A Lucas who plays 30 games will keep us up. He'll also improve our final standing in the table = more money. But above all, he's a legend for us. Agree we still have doubts in defence but 3-2 or 4-3 wins are fine with me!
Old 19-08-2017, 03:26   #434
depooor
Peña Member

depooor is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know but a lot of us didn't see Ruben playing games for us so why assuming he is not good to be our starter?

when he went out loaned he made great saves and his defence (the defenders) were as bad as ours. I think we should give him a chance until winter market
Old 19-08-2017, 05:55   #435
deporenrique

deporenrique is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by depooor
I don't know but a lot of us didn't see Ruben playing games for us so why assuming he is not good to be our starter?

when he went out loaned he made great saves and his defence (the defenders) were as bad as ours. I think we should give him a chance until winter market

Totally agree with your comment here. Regarding Lucas, a loan with a buyout option sounds like a good deal to me, if we pay 2-3M for his loan, he will improve our final standing, which will pay for his final transfer next year.

Let Tino and Richard do their job. They are not dumb!

Last edited by deporenrique : 19-08-2017 at 06:00.
Closed Thread