Join Date: Mar 2007
LIGA: 07.10.2007 Sevilla - Deportivo (Minute-by-minute)
No minute-by-minute thread, so I created it.
LINKS TO FOLLOW THE GAME:
http://220.127.116.11:3168/ser (Cadena SER- Spanish)
http://www.radiovoz.com/radiovoz/index.htm (Radio Voz- Spanish)
TO FOLLOW JUST THE SCORE:
Or please check the 'Depor on TV' thread.
Guide to watch through stream for today's game
There's currently only one stream to this game, but it might change. And I read that Dejan said that Barca's game might get canceled on TV? If that's true, then everybody will for sure be able to watch it on TV, but I haven't read it anywhere else.
First of all, if you aren't secure about this program or something else, then it's fine, cause there might come another link, but right now, this is the only one.
If you don't got WMP 11, or anything new, then I'd advice you to use WMP 10, cause then everything should be fine.
If you got WMP 11, then it shouldn't be that big of a problem. However, if everything goes wrong, and you really want to watch it, then you should try to downgrade to WMP 10.
1. Download TVKoo.
2. Open the .exe file. It doesn't need any installation, so you just have to open it.
3. A player will open. In the top left corner, numbers will pop up.
The first will say UL, which is your upload speed, the second will say DL, which is your download speed. Wait to both goes down to zero, and at the bottom right corner, a TV list will pop up.
If everything goes fine, then skip to nr. 5.
4. This is if your channellist doesn't pop up. First, you go to this page. It's the WMP 9 codecs. Open the file, and an installation will start. After you press next, and next, an error message should pop up, saying something like error with WMP 10. Go to the next screen, and it will say that you have installed successfully. Now, open TVKoo, and the channellist should work. If it doesn't, then try to downgrade to WMP 10.
5. Down at the channellist, open "Cable TV channels".
Then, a lot of channels will come up. Scroll down a bit, and open the 3rd, or 4th "HongKong Football". When the match starts, it should be one with a yellow icon that will show the match.
6. Now you just wait. At the top, you can see your buffer. It's a little weird, so shouldn't mean so much. Just make sure that your picture is smooth. If not, try to reconnect.
It's on CCTV5.
Find it on TVKoo, or use on of the links on Rojadirecta.com
Last edited by Depor_Vin : 07-10-2007 at 18:00.
Join Date: Nov 2003
is it the 3rd hongkong football or 4th?
none that i try are streaming well anyway hopefully it gets better
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Norrköping, Sweden
The tvkoo channels doesnt work for me and i have a 100 mbit line... So i guess they wont work at all. Barca-atl madrid is on, so no sop cast channels will show sevilla-depor instead of it Damnit, i hoped to see this game...
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: The Netherlands
M Pablo - Adrian - Colo - Filipe
Sergio - De Guzman
J Rodriguez - Verdu - Guardado
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|LIGA: 07.10.2007 Sevilla - Deportivo (pre-game comments)||caabrego||Deportivo||85||07-10-2007 15:59|
|La Liga - Deportivo v Sevilla 20-05-2007 (Minute by Minute)||deporik||Deportivo||195||20-05-2007 18:00|
|LIGA: 19.05.07 Deportivo - Sevilla (pre-match comments)||caabrego||Deportivo||85||20-05-2007 15:53|
|LIGA: 20.12.06 Sevilla - Deportivo (pre-game comments)||caabrego||Deportivo||81||20-12-2006 18:33|
|Deportivo v Sevilla Liga||Nuruldin||Deportivo||0||09-12-2004 14:09|