Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > World Football
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

World Football For other football that's not related to Depor. For example: the Primera División, Segunda División A, Segunda División B, the Champions League, EURO 2008, the World Cup 2010, Italy, England, Germany, Turkey etc.

Old 07-06-2012, 11:55   #466
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggeorg
Well, Kalman, maybe in Hun they did bad business, but i'm sure that in financial terms there could be done profitable business...
watching the minuses of RMCF, Barca, ATMA, Vale, Juve, Inter, Milan, and most of the Brit giants, I should deny this.

Today on every single EPL match there is 4000 supporters less there, than in 1968. That is 40,000 per round, and is one and a half million people per season. THose 1,5M people have found another sport, or another habit. Maybe some other millions can follow them in finding something outside football.

But from the giant leagues, Italy (who always follow the Hun trends , since 1920's) is the best/worst example. They succeeded to chase away 6M people from the stadiums in the last 30 years... Bagatelle

To Chris: I would rather make a revolution, than to write a book. But I am with you, there are always gonna be people who are satisfied with the shiiit, there are gonna be others like the everyday Italians and Huns, who just don't appear any more in the stadiums, and very few who start the useless debate with club-owners and FIFA/UEFA leaders...

Last edited by DepHun : 07-06-2012 at 11:59.
DepHun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 12:09   #467
ggeorg

Peña Member

ggeorg is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DepHun
watching the minuses of RMCF, Barca, ATMA, Vale, Juve, Inter, Milan, and most of the Brit giants, I should deny this.

those are minuses for the clubs, but not minuses for the billionaires around football.
If a club has minuses, because CR7 and his managers earn 30M per year, that doesn't mean that there wasn't an influx of 30M from fans/customers/etc, only for CR7 and his managers

Quote:
Today on every single EPL match there is 4000 supporters less there, than in 1968. That is 40,000 per round, and is one and a half million people per season.

pfff, you keep counting supporters by seats in the stadiums? If we calculate the actual supporters (those that pay, either with a ticket, or tv-subscribtion, or merchandising, etc) the numbers are much higher today.
A QPR-Chelsea EPL game has 15.000 fans in the stadium. Does it mean, that the income for that game, comes from 15.000 people?

From 15.000.000 is closer to the truth
ggeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 15:07   #468
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
With all due respect to our fans from far afield, I'm talking about the fans who the club has more of a direct impact upon i.e. those who attend matches.

To George:
Chris and me were talking about people in the stadiums, who were said in Manchester wide open, that if they don't like the things at the club, they can leave at any time. Or I would say, me was speaking about them, and I suppose Chris did the same, but I can't really understand his English.

For the players and mainly for the managers this is really a business, yes. But not for the clubs (and its owners). And when clubs and owners are doing anti-supporter, anti-local customer, anti-ultras things, (just like the new owners of Cardiff City), it is even harder for themselves. Let's hope the Asian market is gonna save the European traditional and non-traditional clubs, and the same thing is not gonna happen, as in F1, that the best athletes leave Europe for better business. Although Europe would deserve this.
Old 07-06-2012, 15:18   #469
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

Quote:
...I would rather make a revolution, than to write a book...

I recommend you use this as your signature - it says everything about you!!
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 17:47   #470
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

thanks, Kevin, but I am just a Sunday-revolutionist
Old 08-06-2012, 09:53   #471
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road