Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Closed Thread

Old 25-08-2005, 15:17   #16
gabian fadoli
Beginner

gabian fadoli is off the scale

Quote:
Originally Posted by romero forever
je te réponds en français comme tu parles français :

quand MOLINA attrape NIANG comme tu dis je m'en souviens pas du tout ( ta du réver encore ) et pour l'autre action , le pauvre MOLINA est pris à contre pied , il est DE DOS et NIANG lui rentre dedans , donc il y aurait du avoir faute pour nous mais ce connard d'arbitre a sifflé corner.

I stop definitly speaking with someone who uses insults.
Old 25-08-2005, 15:29   #17
romero forever
Super-Seasoned

romero forever is off the scale
Send a message via MSN to romero forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabian fadoli
Quote:
Originally Posted by romero forever
je te réponds en français comme tu parles français :

quand MOLINA attrape NIANG comme tu dis je m'en souviens pas du tout ( ta du réver encore ) et pour l'autre action , le pauvre MOLINA est pris à contre pied , il est DE DOS et NIANG lui rentre dedans , donc il y aurait du avoir faute pour nous mais ce connard d'arbitre a sifflé corner.

I stop definitly speaking with someone who uses insults.

no no where ? i didn't use any insults
Old 25-08-2005, 15:46   #18
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julen
The basic points supporting this theory are:
- There was a curtain dividing Deportivo room from OM's and the ref's one.
- Deportivo send the video and press dossier.

As.com (the king of gossip) says:
-UEFA vicepresident, the Turk Semes Erzik is one of the men that visited Ivanov acording to them.
-Andrade had some hard words with Semes Erzik when he gave the medals to Depor players.
-Important people in FIFA like Platini were present, plus Desailly, Blanc, Tigana,... Some people says Platini wouldn't be there in a match that Marseille with 2-0 in Riazor was going to loose.
- It's said that a French player confesed that the match result was decided during the break.

I don't want to support this theory, I prefer to face that we are out and support the team in the next matches. But I also consider that all those allegations may sound crazy, but the match images can't be denied.

I agree; besides, are we basing our strategy in what the papers says? ridiculous!
Old 25-08-2005, 16:05   #19
romero forever
Super-Seasoned

romero forever is off the scale
Send a message via MSN to romero forever

after the half time , DESAILLY said "MARSEILLE will win" ( and go to uefa cup of course )
Old 26-08-2005, 00:56   #20
monkeypuncher
Peña Member

monkeypuncher is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to monkeypuncher

If true... These accusations are absolutely horrendous... But there doesn't seem to be any proof of actual fixing. It's likely just noise. I need to download the match and see it for myself.

But in the end... Depor lost, and the best thing to do is move on and try to perform in the liga and Copa.
Old 26-08-2005, 04:19   #21
Varsh150783
Seasoned Member

Varsh150783 is off the scale

Quote:
Perhaps UEFA vicepresident asked referee to stop being so much with Depor ! and that two penalties should have been done for l'OM in first period…

Let's stop to tell things like the ones with Platini, Desailly, etc.

If UEFA loved so much french teams, Colina would have not done a double sanction on Barthez foul in UEFA Final against Valencia (red card + penalty).

Ivanov was so bad, in first period it was uncredible with these 2 penalties undone, and in second period with some yellow cards not done at good players…

But Depor didn't lose for that.

Colina is a fair ref!!!...,<period>,,He is on par with Uefa power wise. The world knows that..Even with the two penalities you keep arguing with it would have been 3-2 to OM. Which still means we were the deserved winners.

Now please stop consoling Depor fans who have witnessed tha thrashings of the like of 4-0 against AC MILAN. We are not used being taught football do's and dont's by people who get knocked out in the prelims of CL almost every third year....and never qualify otherwise.

Go and enjoy the luck while it lasts...
Old 26-08-2005, 08:24   #22
AP
Veteran

Peña Member

AP is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to AP Send a message via Skype™ to AP

Guys... Just to make more exact... We're talking about the Russian ref Ivanov but you don't mention his name. It's Nikolay Ivanov.

The matter is we have one more referee with the same family name. Valentin Ivanov. This guy is a top-class ref who worked in CL semi-final between Inter and Milan.

And Nikolay Ivanov is usually rather good referee but not the best one.

So in future don't mix up these two men.
Old 26-08-2005, 08:30   #23
freakyy

Peña Member

freakyy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to freakyy

Quote:
But perhaps you can only see the fouls on Munitis, the Meite goal with foul, and the red cards for Depor…

yeah, not important at all. Omg...
Old 26-08-2005, 09:54   #24
Lebn8r
Retired Admin
Peña Member

Lebn8r is an unknown quantity at this point

what is going on here??? are we protesting against the Ref... the loss???

If so.. what are the outcomes???

Old 26-08-2005, 15:03   #25
gabian fadoli
Beginner

gabian fadoli is off the scale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varsh150783
Colina is a fair ref!!!...,<period>,,He is on par with Uefa power wise. The world knows that..Even with the two penalities you keep arguing with it would have been 3-2 to OM. Which still means we were the deserved winners.

Where do u see a second goal for Depor ?
And you know as any football fan that with a penalty not done, all the game face can been changed, so nobody can say what would have been the final score in this fact. Perhaps Depor would have begun to play, perhaps they would have scored a second one, perhaps l'OM would have been electrized… nobody knows.

We just can notice that the referee was blamed by one side at pause, and blamed by other side at the end. And most of French people continue to consider his prestation as very bad, even after the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varsh150783
Now please stop consoling Depor fans who have witnessed tha thrashings of the like of 4-0 against AC MILAN. We are not used being taught football do's and dont's by people who get knocked out in the prelims of CL almost every third year....and never qualify otherwise.

Go and enjoy the luck while it lasts...

This shows how fair you are…

Just a reminder for you, who are so proud of your teams, and so scorning with mine.

Deportivo won just one time la Liga, since 1906.
L'OM won 8 times le Championnat, since 1899.

Depor never won any European cup
l'OM won CL in 1993, and was in final in 1991 (losing at penalties against a Belgrade Red Star which didn't played football, a little like Depor last night)
l'OM was in final of UEFA in 2004 (broke by Collina behavior) and in 1999.

Depor won 2 Copas, 1995 and 2002
L'OM won 11 cup in France

Depor never been one of the top class clubs in Spain. Depor is not Real Madrid or Barceluna. L'OM is the most capped French club, and if since a few years it's not one of the best (which are Lyon, and Monaco) please consider that l'OM is just, for the moment, at your level. But Depor never been in Spain, at the rank OM is in France.

I'm sorry to beeing contrained to say that, but I'm talking here with my football passion, and I'm attacked, and my club too, when I'm just trying to be honnest with all things.

I like Depor team, but I don't like some fans behavior, as I don't like same kind of OM fans behavior.

I like Depor face with Valeron, Sergio, Luque, Fran, Mauro (unfortunately gones), Andrade, who are/have been some of the superb players at Depor. I don't like the face Depor showed in Marseille.
Old 02-09-2005, 16:36   #26
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by news site
DEPORTIVO MAKE HARSH ACCUSATIONS AGAINST IVANOV
Lendoiro is not prepared to let the Russian referee, that lead the match between Olympique Marseille and Deportivo, off the hook easily and filed an official complaint at the UEFA headquarters. The first three points of the complaint argued against the red cards shown to Duscher and Capdevila as well as against the "incorrect conduct" of which Andrade was accused after talking to the UEFA vicepresident Semes Erzik.

But the focus of the complaint was registered as the fourth point, where Deportivo argued that Ivanov's refereeing is incompatible with fair-play. It also requested a statement from UEFA's vice president, as a witness in this case: "It is of maximum interest for us to know the opinion of this gentleman on the performance of the referee". The complaint also cites two French national team players that were present at the match and that admitted to the mistakes made by Ivanov.

The complaint ends by requesting harsh punishment against the Russian referee: "We want UEFA to take the time to reflect on these matters and take the necessary measures. If no measures will be taken, this case will open the door to manipulations that are incompatible with the world of football and sports in general. They[UEFA] have the power and the responsability [to act]".

I don't like this. The statement of depor includes the phrase: "French mafia" and those are heavy words
What can of lawyer do we have?
Old 02-09-2005, 18:52   #27
freakyy

Peña Member

freakyy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to freakyy

It's good that Depor take actions against him. No problems with it all. Fully support it.
Old 02-09-2005, 19:10   #28
zepp
Seasoned Member

zepp is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by caabrego
What can of lawyer do we have?

The same one that threaten Barça to sue them for refusing to accept Spanish Football Association's fine
Old 02-09-2005, 21:59   #29
deporik
Chief of Police

Peña Member

deporik is an unknown quantity at this point

gabian fadoli wrote
Quote:
I'm sorry to beeing contrained to say that, but I'm talking here with my football passion, and I'm attacked, and my club too, when I'm just trying to be honnest with all things.

I think that most people here are no more guilty of "attacking" you as you are yourself at
"attacking" those that believe Depor were harshly treated.

You correctly pointed out there was not a 2nd goal for Depor but then went on to dismiss the scoreline after mistakes anyway. So where's the relevence?

If the fact that you would have won 3-1 (instead of 3-2) is really that important, then you should also note that that you would have gone out on away goal rules anyway. There's also the point of view that a goal given actually counts whilst a penalty is not a guaranteed goal and is just a very good chance to add a goal.
If the scoreline was not important as things could have been different anyway, why point out it was wrong anyway????

You then go on to complain about us "scorning" your club because someone pointed out that your recent history in Europe was not great.

If that was "scorning" then what is different about you pointing out that we are not in the same class as Barca or Real and never have been????

You can even try and compare the domestic trophies if it makes you feel better but before you start gloating too hard about how many league titles and how many cups you have won in France, try making a realistic comparison between the leagues. Are you seriously expecting anyone to believe that the French League is every bit as tough to win as La Liga??????

The fact still remains that both sets of fans were unhappy with the referee but for you, it's not so bad because you went through.
If you had gone out though after all the decisons were reversed, are you going to tell us that you would all have just accepted it and not had a good moan????

You're entitled to your own opinion but please don't start whining and crying because Depor Fans don't buy your version of events. (You're no Tapie after all )

There is no way you can come to a Deportivo Supporters Forum after such a match and expect everyone to just shrug off such a defeat.

We've lost to Monaco twice by a greater margin and there was none of this controversy. We also have a huge Monaco fan as part of our community and no-one has any sour grapes towards him just because they thrashed us.

We don't like to lose (who does?) but we can take defeats, even heavy defeats. The manner in which we lost this game though makes things very hard to take.

Finally..............

Why do you think there was a curtain blocking off the referees room?

Do you think Depor were wrong to try and find out why it was there?

Can you understand why a Depor Official was not allowed to know what was happening and was instead sent away from the cordened off area?

If the circumstances had been reversed, would Marseilles have taken defeat gracefully and not questioned the curtain and the sudden change of the refs attitude in the 2nd half?
Old 02-09-2005, 22:29   #30
zepp
Seasoned Member

zepp is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deporik
We've lost to Monaco twice by a greater margin and there was none of this controversy. We also have a huge Monaco fan as part of our community and no-one has any sour grapes towards him just because they thrashed us.

In fact I think he was voted the "Coolest non-Depor fan of the forum", didn't he?

Anyway, I think this topic should be closed. I don't see the point of going on, and on, and on, and on... Our own opinions ain't gonna change anything so why keep arguing about it?[/quote]