Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 29-08-2005, 10:31   #226
franatic
Beginner

franatic is off the scale

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabian fadoli
Why do you comment if you begin to say "I don't want to comment…"?The respect was especially what was forgotten by Deportivo in this Final. The shame is on those who don't accept to have been catched by a referee trying to kill the game, even if he was a bad ref.

I didn't recapitulate all the game facts who made me furious (too many, ok?). Many OM supporters are agree that ivanov was often wrong and that he helped the Olympique. Depor kills the game??? So try to explain why Munitis was so injured if the Depor "tried to kill" the game??? When you play with 8 guys against 10, what are your possibilities? Om killed the game with their fool attitude. No more bullshits please.

Quote:
OK, let read some comments about this match:

NO : I've seen this match... It's a better thing than to read the bullshits from newspapers. Marseille didn't show the same rough ugly game like in intertoto final. They didn't make fouls and provocations, they didn't try to influence the referees. At the end they played with their true level : the worst of ligue 1. And the coach Fernandez , at the end of the match , said that he was disapointed by the referee decision.. what a cynicism
Short memory rules over OM Staff...

Quote:
If Mallorca got an imaginative penalty whistled 4 min before the end, it would be the same for you.

It could remember me the last season of Depor, it's not the team I like to see, but I can't lie about my team and say "we're the best" when it's not the truth. In intertoto, Depor was the best till the ivanov jokes began...

Don't make a mistake: the Marseille fans are dreaming about a team who doesn't exist. They need a real team and and a real staff for this mythic club, not wankers like Accaries, Diouf, Anigo and others. The ligue 1 is slowly breaking the lie and Marseille fans will realize the truth, I hope for them that it will not be at the end of the season... They deserve better, and us too
franatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2005, 13:12   #227
gabian fadoli
Beginner

gabian fadoli is off the scale

OK Franatic, I stop trying to make you think right… If you continue to say that Ivanov helped Marseille, instead of saying he was bad and made number of mistakes helping Depor too… if you continue to think that Depor was in Marseille to play football (except Munitis and in fact he had to keep the ball and try to be fouled), if you think Munitis injury can hide all the other side, the unumerable fouls made by Depor players to kill the game… ok I let you continue dreaming about a Depor which would be at the level which was its one some years before.
Concerning L1, everybody knew that August would be terrific for l'OM, which could not get his entire team before last days. 2 Penalties should never have been done against l'OM, one vs. Lens and one vs. AJA, two penalties should have been whistled vs. Depor, and two others against Lyon and Lens (again).

Let's see what will make l'OM this year, I'm not so anxious. Just Lyon, perhaps Paris and Monaco, should be higher than l'OM at the end. I'm more anxious with Depor final rank in Liga, which should be after Real, Barça, Athletico, Villareal, Sevilla, and Betis.
Good luck and bye bye
gabian fadoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2005, 16:52   #228
franatic
Beginner

franatic is off the scale

What side are you talking about? the side with fights after halftimes? this same side of the game which consist to insult the visitors staff during the game? I said stop that shit please, be proud but please stop to defend the indefensible!
Everybody admitted that Depor was crushed under pressure, but what kind of pressure!!! This is what we're talking about and nothing more !!!
When I read your threads I see a team which didn't play and only made fouls! how this team such could mark a goal?
We live in a wonderful world with blue or pink rabbits and where everybody is happy and clean : Marseille. Thanx for your advice.

"Lyon, perhaps Paris and Monaco" , be serious, don't use the word "perhaps", it will be a permanent august for this team. It could be the same for Depor if the team don't react after the robbery of Marseille, full of doubts.

No, I don't believe like a fool that I'm still support the SUPERDEPOR, this time is over since the departure of Makaay. Do the same , Drogba is far away now...
And please don't take me for a "dreamer" with full shit blinded eyes, i'm definitively not this kind of guy. The only shit I see is in the stadium, around the match and in your "way of thinking right".
Thanx for the lessons little narrow minded professor and definitively goodbye, I hope too.
franatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2005, 21:22   #229
Feliuk
Administrator

Peña Member

Feliuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Feliuk

My last word on this.

Just read a post in another forum from a Depor fan that was staying in Nantes last week.

He wore his Depor top and within 30 mins 5 people had stopped to tell him that Depor were robbed.(translated by his French speaking friend) Also all the papers except the Marseille ones said Depor were robbed.!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway looking forward to next years European adventure.

FORZA DEPOR!!!

Feliuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2005, 22:40   #230
Joak

Joak is an unknown quantity at this point

FORZA DEPOR
Joak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2005, 14:37   #231
gabian fadoli
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feliuk
Also all the papers except the Marseille ones said Depor were robbed.!!!!!!!!!!

Numerous people, especially others teams fans don't like l'OM, like Depor fans don't like Valencia, Real, or Vigo.

But concerning the papers… BULLSHIT ! I don't let lies said, sorry.
Ask someone speaking French to translate these links, there are not Marseille websites:

http://www.sport24.com/livescore/liv..._small_v2.html
Here you will see, typed live, the two penalties non whistled for l'OM.

http://www.sport24.com/sport24_artic...om___3726.html

http://www.football365.fr/coupe_de_l...y_182280.shtml
Here you will see how the spirit of the Spanish players was seen in France.

http://www.maxifoot.fr/articles/2222/index.htm
Here again a report from a site not from Marseille.
Rough spirit of Depor is showed.

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/...annel=uefa_cup
You never will read there (English website) that Depor were robbed.

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/Int...Id=329249.html
Read there (in English again) the UEFA site report.

I don't send you links from Marseille websites, I think these one (French, from Paris, and Ingliterra and UEFA) are enough.

Just some fans of Depor and some opponents to Marseille (even in France) think Depor were robbed. Nobody cannot anything for these persons.
Old 31-08-2005, 14:55   #232
Feliuk
Administrator

Peña Member

Feliuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Feliuk

FIFA are never going to write that Depor were robbed.

Sky has 2 paragraphs on the game so they probably didn't even watch it. In fact my friends in England didn't even know the game had been played!!!!!

In sport24 it says Ribery was sent off after his clash with Duscher. WRONG it was with Capdevilla

Corner de Mendoza : au second poteau, Koke remet sur Meité qui marque de la tête, en faisant une petite faute en s’appuyant sur un défenseur espagnol.
I think this says he fouled the defender

Après une faute d’Acuna sur Oruma, l’arbitre expulse Capdevila, sans doute coupable d’avoir râlé.
And this that after a foul by Acuña he sent Capdevilla off

Sur un corner de Mendoza, Taiwo dévie de la tête au premier poteau. Le ballon navigue dans la surface et Meité opportuniste s'élève plus haut que tout le monde et marque de la tête à cinq mètres. Le défenseur olympien s'est nettement appuyé sur Juanma mais l'arbitre valide le but (2-1, 66').
Again it says about the french player jumping on a defender.

We can all read what we like into it I suppose!!!!

If I search through the Internet I'm sure I would find reports on how depor was robbed.

It's not just some Depor fans It's ALL depor fans and ALL Spanish Papers and Judging from 2 french posts and the one I read in the other forum other people in france too.
So to turn it round it looks ike it's just OM fans that think everything was fine and there were no problems!!

Anyway on the 30th of August Depor sent an official complaint to UEFA against the 2 sending offs and the crappy referee.
In it they send a video of the game AND PRESS REPORTS!!!

What will UEFA do, well after drinking their champagne and eating a bit more caviar they'll probably have a nap as they are tired, bless em.

Feliuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2005, 15:34   #233
gabian fadoli
Beginner

Quote:
In sport24 it says Ribery was sent off after his clash with Duscher. WRONG it was with Capdevilla
Not wrong at all, the begining was with Capdevilla (who should have been sent off too) but Duscher went on Ribery and they got a clash together…

Quote:
Corner de Mendoza : au second poteau, Koke remet sur Meité qui marque de la tête, en faisant une petite faute en s’appuyant sur un défenseur espagnol.
I think this says he fouled the defender
Yes this says "Meité who score with his head, making a little foul on a spanish back"
In sport24 report you can read concerning thiis foul :
"M. Ivanonv perhaps wanted to compensate for the penalty not whistled on Niang".

Quote:
Après une faute d’Acuna sur Oruma, l’arbitre expulse Capdevila, sans doute coupable d’avoir râlé.
And this that after a foul by Acuña he sent Capdevilla off
You forget "for have disputed"

Quote:
Sur un corner de Mendoza, Taiwo dévie de la tête au premier poteau. Le ballon navigue dans la surface et Meité opportuniste s'élève plus haut que tout le monde et marque de la tête à cinq mètres. Le défenseur olympien s'est nettement appuyé sur Juanma mais l'arbitre valide le but (2-1, 66').
Again it says about the french player jumping on a defender.
Nobody have never disputed that point.

Quote:
We can all read what we like into it I suppose!!!!

If I search through the Internet I'm sure I would find reports on how depor was robbed.

I was disputing the fact that French newspapers told Depor have been robbed !

Quote:
Anyway on the 30th of August Depor sent an official complaint to UEFA against the 2 sending offs and the crappy referee.
In it they send a video of the game AND PRESS REPORTS!!!

29/08/2005 Foot - Intertoto: Coruna was bluffing
The UEFA indicated Monday not to have received any complaint on behalf of Corogne, which had announced Thursday its intention to open an instruction on the conditions of its defeat in Marseilles finally return of the Intertoto Cut.

Any comment ?
Depor was furious against ref, but from my side it had to be especially on itself. This is perhaps why Depor didn't send any complaint.
Old 31-08-2005, 15:50   #234
deporik
Chief of Police

Peña Member

deporik is an unknown quantity at this point

Feli quite clearly states that Depor sent a complaint on August 30 (you even quoted him) .

Therefore, what relevence does your statement saying that Depor were bluffing because they hadn't sent in a complain by the 29th have??????

I've also read that a few comments that Munitis was kicked alot because he held on to the ball alot.

Have I missed something or is there a new FIFA directive to say that you can kick lumps out of players that have the ball for more than x amount of seconds?????

You can say that Depor fans only see it our way and Marseilles fans only see it their way but here is an account I found from a neutral Newcastle fan on another site.

Quote:
Author: anufc
Date: 23-08-05 23:09

saw the match on tv

and it was two players off and an injured one

the ref was the well known mr ivanov , does that remind you of anything?

marseilles scored after 5 minutes , their keeper made an horrible mistake two minutes aftre and gave a goal to jorge andrade

then ribery and a spaniard kicked each other and were sent off , though the spaniard sent off was not the one who kicked ribery....

then the two teams were fighting al the time afterwards

they even fought in the tunnel

during the second half , marseille netted an indirect free kick that they kicked directly , so it was logically refused

but then they scores 3 lucky goals in 15 minutes !!!!!! and a spaniard was sent off insted of another one

2 goals were supposed to be disallowed due to evident fouls .

the ref gave around 8 yellow cards for la coruña

he even gave two yellow to the same guy without noticing

the match was crazy
Old 31-08-2005, 16:29   #235
gabian fadoli
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporik
Feli quite clearly states that Depor sent a complaint on August 30 (you even quoted him) .

Therefore, what relevence does your statement saying that Depor were bluffing because they hadn't sent in a complain by the 29th have??????

I just posted a news from several medias… Deportivo announced its intention to make a complaint, but this is UEFA which announced that no complaint had been received. So medias in France called it a bluff…

In the UEFA Intertoto Cup regulations you can read that protests much reach the Control and Disciplinary Body in writing, stating the reasons, within 24 hours of a match. This 24-hour time limit cannot be extended. (20.02 & 20.03).

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporik
I've also read that a few comments that Munitis was kicked alot because he held on to the ball alot.

Have I missed something or is there a new FIFA directive to say that you can kick lumps out of players that have the ball for more than x amount of seconds?????

If you read my posts, I always said that Beye should have got a yellow quickly for its fouls on Munitis.
What I told about Munitis kept the ball was concerning Caparrós tactic.

I said that I thought Munitis mission was more to keep the ball than to really attack, but I never said it was a good reason to make fouls on him. i'm not so bad !!!!
Old 01-09-2005, 23:20   #236
Diego Tristan
Veteran
Peña Member

Diego Tristan is an unknown quantity at this point

I have downloading the highlits of the game at emule they fouled munitis over 20!!!!!!!!!
[Final Intertoto] Marseille - Depor.avi it was the violent matsch that i ever had see.I had see the goals against depor and 3 were luck.
I hate THE SCHIRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIII

JOURNEY BERLIN 25.07.2010
Please enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=873Y6cuc2FE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juu8L86HuLM

VAMOS DEPOR
Diego Tristan is offline   Reply With Quote