Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2005, 22:50   #31
mig_superdepor

mig_superdepor is off the scale

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabian fadoli
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varsh150783
Colina is a fair ref!!!...,<period>,,He is on par with Uefa power wise. The world knows that..Even with the two penalities you keep arguing with it would have been 3-2 to OM. Which still means we were the deserved winners.

Where do u see a second goal for Depor ?
And you know as any football fan that with a penalty not done, all the game face can been changed, so nobody can say what would have been the final score in this fact. Perhaps Depor would have begun to play, perhaps they would have scored a second one, perhaps l'OM would have been electrized… nobody knows.

We just can notice that the referee was blamed by one side at pause, and blamed by other side at the end. And most of French people continue to consider his prestation as very bad, even after the end.

Quote:
Now please stop consoling Depor fans who have witnessed tha thrashings of the like of 4-0 against AC MILAN. We are not used being taught football do's and dont's by people who get knocked out in the prelims of CL almost every third year....and never qualify otherwise.

Go and enjoy the luck while it lasts...

This shows how fair you are…

Just a reminder for you, who are so proud of your teams, and so scorning with mine.

Deportivo won just one time la Liga, since 1906.
L'OM won 8 times le Championnat, since 1899.

Depor never won any European cup
l'OM won CL in 1993, and was in final in 1991 (losing at penalties against a Belgrade Red Star which didn't played football, a little like Depor last night)
l'OM was in final of UEFA in 2004 (broke by Collina behavior) and in 1999.

Depor won 2 Copas, 1995 and 2002
L'OM won 11 cup in France

Depor never been one of the top class clubs in Spain. Depor is not Real Madrid or Barceluna. L'OM is the most capped French club, and if since a few years it's not one of the best (which are Lyon, and Monaco) please consider that l'OM is just, for the moment, at your level. But Depor never been in Spain, at the rank OM is in France.

I'm sorry to beeing contrained to say that, but I'm talking here with my football passion, and I'm attacked, and my club too, when I'm just trying to be honnest with all things.

I like Depor team, but I don't like some fans behavior, as I don't like same kind of OM fans behavior.

I like Depor face with Valeron, Sergio, Luque, Fran, Mauro (unfortunately gones), Andrade, who are/have been some of the superb players at Depor. I don't like the face Depor showed in Marseille.

BLAH BLAH BL;AH BLAH B;AH BLAH BLAH. Fermer ta bouche! te-toi!
Yes, you have history, but recently you are struggling... Whereeas depor is the 2nd best team this decade in spain, only behind the galacticos Real MAdrid...so dont start flapping your gums about us not being a big team buttmunch.
And dont even try to say We werent at your level jackass, we've been at the top for the last 8 years so sont talk out of your ****.
It can be said, that depor is still better, because after one game, depor has ,more points than marseille has after 5 games!
End of story, get out now.
Old 03-09-2005, 11:52   #32
aldo
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

aldo is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to aldo Send a message via MSN to aldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mig_superdepor
Quote:
Quote:
Colina is a fair ref!!!...,<period>,,He is on par with Uefa power wise. The world knows that..Even with the two penalities you keep arguing with it would have been 3-2 to OM. Which still means we were the deserved winners.

Where do u see a second goal for Depor ?
And you know as any football fan that with a penalty not done, all the game face can been changed, so nobody can say what would have been the final score in this fact. Perhaps Depor would have begun to play, perhaps they would have scored a second one, perhaps l'OM would have been electrized… nobody knows.

We just can notice that the referee was blamed by one side at pause, and blamed by other side at the end. And most of French people continue to consider his prestation as very bad, even after the end.

Quote:
Now please stop consoling Depor fans who have witnessed tha thrashings of the like of 4-0 against AC MILAN. We are not used being taught football do's and dont's by people who get knocked out in the prelims of CL almost every third year....and never qualify otherwise.

Go and enjoy the luck while it lasts...

This shows how fair you are…

Just a reminder for you, who are so proud of your teams, and so scorning with mine.

Deportivo won just one time la Liga, since 1906.
L'OM won 8 times le Championnat, since 1899.

Depor never won any European cup
l'OM won CL in 1993, and was in final in 1991 (losing at penalties against a Belgrade Red Star which didn't played football, a little like Depor last night)
l'OM was in final of UEFA in 2004 (broke by Collina behavior) and in 1999.

Depor won 2 Copas, 1995 and 2002
L'OM won 11 cup in France

Depor never been one of the top class clubs in Spain. Depor is not Real Madrid or Barceluna. L'OM is the most capped French club, and if since a few years it's not one of the best (which are Lyon, and Monaco) please consider that l'OM is just, for the moment, at your level. But Depor never been in Spain, at the rank OM is in France.

I'm sorry to beeing contrained to say that, but I'm talking here with my football passion, and I'm attacked, and my club too, when I'm just trying to be honnest with all things.

I like Depor team, but I don't like some fans behavior, as I don't like same kind of OM fans behavior.

I like Depor face with Valeron, Sergio, Luque, Fran, Mauro (unfortunately gones), Andrade, who are/have been some of the superb players at Depor. I don't like the face Depor showed in Marseille.

Yes, you have history, but recently you are struggling... Whereeas depor is the 2nd best team this decade in spain, only behind the galacticos Real MAdrid...so dont start flapping your gums about us not being a big team buttmunch.
And dont even try to say We werent at your level jackass, we've been at the top for the last 8 years so sont talk out of your ****.
It can be said, that depor is still better, because after one game, depor has ,more points than marseille has after 5 games!
End of story, get out now.
Totally Agreed!
Old 03-09-2005, 15:45   #33
gabian fadoli
Beginner

gabian fadoli is off the scale

Quote:
Only the truth can make some nervous as you are !
Don't you know to discuss without insulting those who are not agree with you?

Quote:
Yes, you have history, but recently you are struggling... Whereeas depor is the 2nd best team this decade in spain, only behind the galacticos Real MAdrid...

2005 FC Barcelone (Real Madrid)
2004 Valence CF (FC Barcelone)
2003 Real Madrid (Real Sociedad)
2002 Valence CF (Deportivo La Corogne)
2001 Real Madrid (Deportivo La Corogne)
2000 Deportivo La Corogne (FC Barcelone)
1999 FC Barcelone (Real Madrid)
1998 FC Barcelone (Athletic Bilbao)
1997 Real Madrid (FC Barcelone)
1996 Atletico Madrid (Valence CF)

Hum… 2nd best team this decade ? you're just a fool… I'm lucid with the level of my team since 10 years, but you're not with yours !
Your just forget Barcelona and Valencia, which are greatest teams than Depor on this decade:

Barcelona: 3 times champion, 3 times second
Real 3 tims champion, 2 tims second
Valencia : 2 times champion, 1 time second
Depor: 1 time champion, 2 times second

To resume: Depor is, in spite of some of its fans like you, one of my favorites teams, but that will not change anything: Depor is not in UEFA, and this is its fault, although the referee was bad.

To come back to the subject (the complaint of Depor) UEFA said there were no complaint received…
Old 03-09-2005, 17:42   #34
Varsh150783
Seasoned Member

Varsh150783 is off the scale

Quote:
Originally Posted by zepp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deporik
We've lost to Monaco twice by a greater margin and there was none of this controversy. We also have a huge Monaco fan as part of our community and no-one has any sour grapes towards him just because they thrashed us.

In fact I think he was voted the "Coolest non-Depor fan of the forum", didn't he?

Anyway, I think this topic should be closed. I don't see the point of going on, and on, and on, and on... Our own opinions ain't gonna change anything so why keep arguing about it?
[/quote]

Brother monaco too had two offside goals one guily. but wouldnt have mattered it was bad day for molina since he has stomache problems. Never mind...I would still give the match to monaco..But marseille was gifted the match by ivanov.
Old 03-09-2005, 17:45   #35
Varsh150783
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Yes, you have history, but recently you are struggling... Whereeas depor is the 2nd best team this decade in spain, only behind the galacticos Real MAdrid...

Hum… 2nd best team this decade ? you're just a fool… I'm lucid with the level of my team since 10 years, but you're not with yours !
Your just forget Barcelona and Valencia, which are greatest teams than Depor on this decade:

To resume: Depor is, in spite of some of its fans like you, one of my favorites teams, but that will not change anything: Depor is not in UEFA, and this is its fault, although the referee was bad.

To come back to the subject (the complaint of Depor) UEFA said there were no complaint received…

Who the hell will include Champions league history and kings cup??
When he meant spain he didnt mean the spanish league alone. He meant overall. Please gather ALL data before arguing blindly...
Old 03-09-2005, 17:48   #36
Varsh150783
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Isn't Corogne French? So you went and dug up facts just to argue..Looks like you hardly knew anything about depor before coming into this forum..
Old 03-09-2005, 18:47   #37
deporik
Chief of Police

Peña Member

deporik is an unknown quantity at this point

gabian fadoli wrote
Quote:

He also wrote
Quote:
you're just a fool

Yet again you're moaning and playing the part of some poor victim but you do exactly what you're complaining about.

Do you think you're something special?????

It's also interesting to see that you would rather concentrate and highlight the more negative things said by other people, rather than actually address any of the questions I asked you or make any statements to make your comparisons between the leagues/success a bit relevent.

Basically, your whole argument is based on the fact that the referee was equally as bad for both sides and that all Depor Fans should just accept it all, stop arguing with you and stop all their complaining and moaning and claims of victimisation.

And you convey this argument by...............arguing with everyone else, complaining and moaning and claiming victimisation.

What's the French for "hypocrite" ?

Anytime you want to answer the questions I asked, feel free to do so.

Alternatively, you could just carry on pretending that you're a little angel and lots of nasty people are picking you. I'm sure someone will believe you and provide a handkerchief.
Old 03-09-2005, 23:15   #38
mig_superdepor

mig_superdepor is off the scale

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Now listen once again, mama's boy. Depor is the second best team in spain in the last decade- what that means is that depor has gained more points, in other words won the most matches of all teams bar real madrid in Spain, or 'Espagne' if that doesnt get thru your skull....
And now you go on and on about marseille's european cup 'triumph', when we all know perfectly welll it was a fix! look it up, i dont care buttmunch...very very controversial.
And finally jackass, are you so hurt by the realistic comments your bound to get from supporters of a team u've knocked out controversially? would you like me to cry for you?

And where the hell have marseille been in the last few years when depor have enlightened europe...... (tumbleweed flows by)

NOWHERE!....while Lyon sweep the board
Old 03-09-2005, 23:39   #39
Feliuk
Administrator

Peña Member

Feliuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Feliuk

Mig I understand your fustration but refrain from any type of personal put down's.Every one is entitled to their opinion wether we think right or wrong.

Stats,stats and more stats they can prove whatever you want to highlight.
I would heve chosen the last 6 seasons when depor finished 1,2,2,3,3 and 8th
and have reached the CL 5 years on the trot reaching the 2nd group stage every time except last season. I cannot recall L'OM doing that!!!!!Infact the last time they won the french league was 1992/93 and even then it was taken off them for match fixing!!!!!

Anyway all this is out of topic and once again i say we shall never agree, but it's history now we'll concentrate on trying to win our league and you on yours!!!!!

Old 04-09-2005, 03:19   #40
Kenji
Almost Regular

Kenji is off the scale

I stop definitly speaking with someone who uses insults.[/quote]

What insults?
Old 04-09-2005, 07:28   #41
Varsh150783
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feliuk
Mig I understand your fustration but refrain from any type of personal put down's.Every one is entitled to their opinion wether we think right or wrong.

Stats,stats and more stats they can prove whatever you want to highlight.
I would heve chosen the last 6 seasons when depor finished 1,2,2,3,3 and 8th
and have reached the CL 5 years on the trot reaching the 2nd group stage every time except last season. I cannot recall L'OM doing that!!!!!Infact the last time they won the french league was 1992/93 and even then it was taken off them for match fixing!!!!!

Anyway all this is out of topic and once again i say we shall never agree, but it's history now we'll concentrate on trying to win our league and you on yours!!!!!

Another thing we need to take into account is the position we finished when the two teams are not runner's up. Which if we include other than the CL glory and kings cup stuff we are way ahead in terms of rating.

Why dont we look at UEFA's ranking of the team as a whole over the decade? I think even that is better.

So, please its a hands down victory. If you still wanna put up a fight be my guest....
Old 04-09-2005, 19:57   #42
franatic
Beginner

franatic is off the scale

Don't waste your time with gabian fanfaroli...
Hypocrite is the same word in french but I don't believe he knows what it means.
The best words to describe his attitude in that case is " Mauvaise foi ", to be like that is not a spirit or way of life, it's a job...
The more I read its messages, the more I laugh finally.
Old 04-09-2005, 21:40   #43
miguel89

miguel89 is off the scale

Look sommit dodgy went on at half time, and i aint talkin about no UFO's over the velodrome, im talking about the referee being bribed or persuaded somehow or even worse for uefa he has some strangy psycological problem which prevents him seeing deportivo's colours which inturn leads him to beleive that marseille are kicking air instead of players...
In addition i think it is our duty as true football fans to discuss this because this is a matter of justice, and is in the interest of football as a sport, if things like this continue to happen (can you remember S.Korea v Spain?) football will become a corrupt sport which nobody is interested in, a very sad day indeed the day i see people that call themselves football fans turning their backs on corruption, i hope im wrong.
Old 05-09-2005, 03:26   #44
Varsh150783
Seasoned Member

Moderators please close this topic to avoid further confrontations with people we dont need to even acknowledge.

We are forward looking supporters like somebody said.
Old 05-09-2005, 13:33   #45
gabian fadoli
Beginner

gabian fadoli is off the scale

All those guys talking about me, and not the subject…

I'm happy to make some of you laughing, if I can help someone…
But I didn't see any response concerning the complaint !
Closed Thread