Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruņa here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2005, 22:39   #301
WaZ
Occasional Member

WaZ is off the scale

ne vrlo je normalan,jer je deportivo svetski klub koji je AC Milan otkinuo sa 4-0,a buducnost mali podgoricanski tim koji je jedva izborio svoje ucesce u ITC..sta je ovo,otkud sad ovoliko srba ne-navijaca deportiva na ovom forumu?

WHY DO THEY ALWAYS SEND DEPOR??
Old 02-07-2005, 22:41   #302
MaKaaY

i would like to apologize to all nonserbian speaking users for writing on serbian but there are some swears and duels going on between depor and buducnost fans here and we have to reply

Old 02-07-2005, 22:45   #303
Donato
Veteran
Peņa Member

Donato is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaKaaY
i would like to apologize to all nonserbian speaking users for writing on serbian but there are some swears and duels going on between depor and buducnost fans here and we have to reply

There is only ONE reply necessary 3-0

See site rules in first time thread...

5. ABUSE

5.1 You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.

5.2 Deportivo-La-Coruna.com has ZERO tolerance for posts that taunt Deportivo fans/club/players. Taunting includes any post designed to insult Real Club Deportivo La Coruna, but not limited to, the club, its players and fans. Such posts generally contain elements intended to humiliate the club and incite Depor fans to anger.

5.3 If you are a fan from another club, please take note. If you are here on goodwill and determine to be diplomatic in your posts to have healthy discussion with Depor fans, welcome. IF YOU ARE HERE TO CREATE TROUBLE, LEAVE THIS FORUM IMMEDIATELY. Do not waste your time annoying/taunting the majority here for whom this forum is targetted. Do not be a black sheep representative here for your club.

5.4 If you are a Depor fan, please exercise self-control and DO NOT REPLY TO TAUNTS. If you do, you are giving the taunters the negative attention they desire and would encourage them to continue their vandalism. Instead, leave the babblers alone and they will get bored and decide to get a life.
Old 02-07-2005, 22:51   #304
MaKaaY

@hippykid like i said i'm sorry, most of this goes over pm, but i was pissed because they don't like deportivo and they come to a depor fan site just to annoy depor fans. you would understand if you knew the current political situation in serbia&montenegro - most of the depor fans are from serbia and buducnost is from montenegro

Old 02-07-2005, 22:52   #305
WaZ
Occasional Member

WaZ is off the scale

Cekaj,ti nisi srbin,aha,ti si crnogorac,pa super,idi u crnu goru pa tamo pljuj svoje "djetice"..ovde ti nije mesto
btw,sta lupas?Deportivo zavrsava osmi primeru,i onda ja navijam za tim koji je najjaci?Pa da sam hteo da navijam za neki jak tim,odabrao bih barsu ili real,a ne deportivo..Da,jesam pravi navijac,jer navijam za deportivo vec 3 godine i cak i sada kada klub prolazi kroz najteze trenutke..zato ne seri..
ajde sad idi spremaj popravni da zavrsis vise taj 6. razred

Translation:
Wait,so,you're not a serb,you are a montenegrian now?Great then,go back to your little Montenegro and spit in your djetic's face[thats how they call eachother],not ours.
btw,wtf?Deportivo finishes as 8th in primera,and you tell me that i support them just because they are a big club?Well,if that was so,i would pick barca or real instead.I am a true supporter,if i wasn't one i would not support depor for 3 years,even now when the club is expiriencing the most difficult moments.

once again sorry to all but i had to do it.Please ban this buducnost supporter,he doesnt belong here.

Old 02-07-2005, 22:59   #306
MaKaaY

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.C.A.B.
Buducnost-la korunja 4:0

you made a little mistake -> Buducnost - Deportivo 0:4

Old 02-07-2005, 23:08   #307
WaZ
Occasional Member

WaZ is off the scale

Ok,deportivo is a very known club in the whole world,but currently,not so strong.
And btw,i will watch deportivo live,sooner or later.
[ako si razumeo rec od ovoga sto sam rekao]

Old 02-07-2005, 23:13   #308
Anonymous
Occasional Member

Anonymous is off the scale

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaZ
Ok,deportivo is a very known club in the whole world,but currently,not so strong.
And btw,i will watch deportivo live,sooner or later.
[ako si razumeo rec od ovoga sto sam rekao]

razumio sam sve ne brini ti
Old 02-07-2005, 23:16   #309
deporik
Chief of Police

Peņa Member

deporik is an unknown quantity at this point

One of the reasons that you were all asked to include an english version of whatever you wrote was to stop these stupid feuds getting out of control.

You've all got a chance to edit your posts before one of the mods that has access to this forum gets here.

Makaay and Waz; as Depor supporters who should be celebrating, I ask you to edit your Serbian and not be dragged into a feud. All it does is take away from pleasure of our victory and I'm pretty sure the other mods would rather get here and celebrate the win rather than have to clear up a mess that you helped make.

No-one makes you do anything and I trust you can rise above any provocation. Cheers.

A.C.A.B, the same goes to you. Provide an english version of what you said if you write Serbian too. I'd also edit out your abusive comment towards Depor if I was you.

You'll have the chance to let your players do the talking next week.
Old 02-07-2005, 23:18   #310
WaZ
Occasional Member

WaZ is off the scale

And please,post any new messages by PM.Lets not spoil this topic,or get it locked.

Old 02-07-2005, 23:26   #311
MaKaaY

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporik
One of the reasons that you were all asked to include an english version of whatever you wrote was to stop these stupid feuds getting out of control.

You've all got a chance to edit your posts before one of the mods that has access to this forum gets here.

Makaay and Waz; as Depor supporters who should be celebrating, I ask you to edit your Serbian and not be dragged into a feud. All it does is take away from pleasure of our victory and I'm pretty sure the other mods would rather get here and celebrate the win rather than have to clear up a mess that you helped make.

No-one makes you do anything and I trust you can rise above any provocation. Cheers.

A.C.A.B, the same goes to you. Provide an english version of what you said if you write Serbian too. I'd also edit out your abusive comment towards Depor if I was you.

You'll have the chance to let your players do the talking next week.

i have edited my posts and know that i am celebrating and i dont want to spoil that to anyone. there were some things they said here and over pm which upset me a lot and... i just had to respond. thank you for your understanding.

Old 02-07-2005, 23:48   #312
BeachBoy
Peņa Member

BeachBoy is off the scale
Send a message via MSN to BeachBoy Send a message via Yahoo to BeachBoy

this thread should b closed a while ago!