Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > World Football
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

World Football For other football that's not related to Depor. For example: the Primera División, Segunda División A, Segunda División B, the Champions League, EURO 2008, the World Cup 2010, Italy, England, Germany, Turkey etc.

Old 06-10-2006, 21:05   #241
Turco loco

we are looking forward to meet you in coruna in time between 30th of november and 2nd of december, when EuroFEB is going to blow up the stadium of Celta Vigo

hasta luego
Old 06-10-2006, 23:15   #242
AlperTunga
Beginner

AlperTunga is on a distinguished road

i would like to be there also .. like before but this time will be harder to get visa i think had lots of noise at the police station
Old 06-10-2006, 23:21   #243
AlperTunga
Beginner

AlperTunga is on a distinguished road

@ Joddy : well Izmir had amazing summer this year. It was extremely brilliant here. Cesme was burning as usual Well i'll talk with my mates and lets see . I think we also can prepare some surprises

@Ekholm .. i think there will be more then 1000 Fener fan .. from Turkiye and Europe . Lets see what will happen
Old 07-10-2006, 09:16   #244
ImHoTeP1907
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

ImHoTeP1907 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to ImHoTeP1907

its very nice idea..

we r gonna play some matches in in Kadikoy then we r gonna open some of this sentences be sure..

"AQUÍ SOMOS DO DEPOR" = Here we support Deportivo
"TURQUÍA CO DEPOR" = Turkey is with Deportivo
"BENVIDOS Á CORUÑA"= Welcome to A Coruña
"FENERBAHCE+DEPORTIVO=ORGULLO TURCO" = Fenerbahce + Deportivo = Proud to be Turks

Ass,Gass or Grass
ImHoTeP1907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 18:20   #245
Casper
Beginner

Casper is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by _TuRkIsH_
we r in uefa cup and the most difficult group is "H"

we r gonna play with;
newcastle
palermo
frankfurt
celta

You are right,It is a most difficult group in Uefa Cup.German,Spanish,English,İtalian first time in same group.
Old 07-10-2006, 20:27   #246
Leon
Banned
Peña MemberBanned

Leon is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice initiative! Those Celta supporters (well, do only have 'visitors' in fact....) + players will look astonished!
Leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 21:16   #247
Megalolz

Megalolz is on a distinguished road

do you have any photos of the depor flags in the fenerbahce stadium?
Old 07-10-2006, 21:55   #248
YESİL&BEYAZ

Default Giresunspor-Genç Çotanaklar

You want to Giresunspor www.cotanaklar.net click here....
GENÇ ÇOTANAKLAR......

Last edited by YESİL&BEYAZ : 07-10-2006 at 22:00.
Old 07-10-2006, 22:02   #249
depor_fener_fan

Hi guys
you bet we eliminate celta!!!!!!!!!!!

FORZA FENER
FORZA DEPOR
Old 07-10-2006, 22:04   #250
depor_fener_fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan

hı friend

this for u
Old 08-10-2006, 20:07   #251
venomjr
Beginner

venomjr is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan

Hi there Tristan, as of now we are planning to show up with depor flags in our stadium until the vigo game in Spain. and for the game that we are gonna play in vigo's place , we are hoping to get support from depotivo fans which we see them as our brothers in spain. Celta will definitelty understand that it did a serious mistake in the past by insulting depor fans by calling them "Turkish". Depor and Fener fans will make celta realize what really "Turkish " means by beating their asses in their own hole. We are hoping to get some useful tips for beating celta from depor fans point of view, we will carry your tactical views to our forums at www.antu.com and you can all be pretty sure that it will be viewed by our players in the forums. Please feed us with the information on the weak sides of celta, their best players, playmakers, goalscorers, etc. We are proud of Deportivo La Coruna carrying our National banner.
venomjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 21:04   #252
venomjr
Beginner

venomjr is on a distinguished road

Unfortunately I am a Galatasaray fan and I hate losing all our games to Fenerbahce. They almost beat us in everygame. I think the most important factor that makes the difference is their high quality supporters. They never let Fenerbahce walk alone, but what we are doing is we protest our players almost at the end of everygame, some of our fans attact them after trainning. This seems to be happenning due to the cultural and educational differences between two teams fans. It seems Fenerbahce fans are much more educated and have a football culture than Galatasaray. We all have to accept it. They call us "ezik" which means "loser". Arent they right, didnt they beat us everytime. Didnt thay have the most beatiful stadium in Turkey , their stadium will be the playing ground for 2009 UEFA final. Incredibly beatiful place to be. Galatasaray always starts 2-0 back in that stadium and how about our stadium Ali samiyen, the galatasaray stadium, we didnt even go there because its dirty , you cant even use the toilets, the fans are holigans with blades in the stadium. Almost everygame either your wallets gets stolen or you get into fight, not a wise place to be and its very old and not maintained well by the the board, it smells, it leakss, it makes you lose the games. We cant even get a single point this season. Whyyyyy, arent we the UEFA cup champions at 2000? What happened to us??? We lost everything we had, we are in debt, we are selling every place we have at hand to get money, we couldnt even made our players payments at time in the last two seasons, Franck ribery escaped to Marseille just because of that and half of the team refused to play in the a couple of matches last season and changed their decisions at the last time. Look at Fenerbahce guys. This team is shinning not because of their football team but because of their fan profiles, their wise actions done by their boards, their incredibly rising funds and value in İstanbul Stock exchange. Look at us and Look at them, they have beaten us at everyground, they only couldnt afford to get the UEFA cup yet, but for how long, they have the money they have the stadium , they have the endless support and they will surely get the spirit and that star team one day that will succeed in getting the cup. What can we possibly say after that?? So please stop getting interfering in Fenerbahces business and lets look in our own business. I hope Fenerbahce beats Celta vigo in Spain and I will be proud of them as a Turkish and Galatasaray Soccer Fan. Forza Fenerbahce, Forza Galatasaray and Forza Depor.

Allah belanızı verdi Galatasaray. ( For ever Galatasaray)
venomjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 23:01   #253
ilyas
Banned
Banned

ilyas is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to ilyas

are you sure you are a GS fan? if you you was a real GS fan you could not insult your team this way even if all of those are fact
ilyas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 02:18   #254
turkish_young

hi depor fans
l have already know (before uefa fixtures) this story and this cause our happy.l hope our fans who go to spain for celta match pls open depotivo la coruna flags or too big flag.(we dont forget deportivo -pao champions leauge match)l hope we'll eliminate celta and we and you(deportivo fans)will be happy and we will wait your (deportivo fans) support.we need it our brothers.
l hope this will be unforgettable for us.
you are proud to be turkish
we are proud to deportivo fans

please dont forget .we wait and need your support.

LOVE FROM TURKEY TO DEPORTİVO FANS
byeee
Old 09-10-2006, 10:51   #255
hOOligy

hOOligy is on a distinguished road

Greetings from Istanbul...

We eleminate Celta...