Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Transfers
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Transfers Discuss Depor's possible incoming players in this forum. Talk about publicised rumours or suggest your own transfer targets. Talk about these players in their own thread (preferably) or in general topics. Any transfers not related to Depor belong to common threads. Current players of Deportivo who might be going out have their own thread in the Deportivo Forum.

Old 05-04-2004, 21:10   #1
zairi
Beginner

zairi is off the scale
Default Regragui (Ajaccio)

he is playing with ajaccio in france and i heard deportivo and real sociedad are both interested he is exactly like salgado only he defends better
Old 05-04-2004, 22:34   #2
mig_superdepor

mig_superdepor is off the scale

if he's a centre-back, why not?
but if he's a right-back, no way, depor already has world class rightbacks, with 1 due to go in the summer
mig_superdepor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 10:47   #3
Diego
Peña Member

Diego is off the scale
Send a message via MSN to Diego

yes, we don't need right or left backs at all!!
Old 06-04-2004, 13:15   #4
zairi
Beginner

zairi is off the scale

he is a right back
Old 06-04-2004, 15:31   #5
Diego
Peña Member

Diego is off the scale

we have good right-backs already
Old 06-04-2004, 17:21   #6
ruki
Beginner

ruki is off the scale

Sorry,
Do we gave good right back?
Who?!!!! Hector????? Scaloni?????
The only one at Depor level is Manuel Pablo and unfortunately we don't know if he is ever going to be the same again.

A good right back defender to compete with him and if possible able to make good crosses,would be of much help at Depor at it will be a right wing attacker.

We can not hope to compete against the best teams of the world with people like Hector or Scaloni,with lack of technic and unable to make a good cross or assist other players.At this level is not good enough to defend well or run like a crazy horse.Good athletes are really easy to find,good players... that's a different thing.

Regards,

Fermin.
ruki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 18:37   #7
mig_superdepor

mig_superdepor is off the scale

Sorry but i have to disagree with you there. I consider all 3 right-backs of depor to be high-class, althogh Hector has lit an all-time low form, although hew as outstanding last year, especially in the Delle Alpi (see 'Hector' in depor forum).
Manuel Pablo, who i believe is the best of them all, and who is starting to shrug off the ghosts of his broken leg, and is becoming a attacking right-back, regular too, is on his day, i believe, far better than Michel Salgado of real madrid.
Scaloni is also very good. He is aggressive, and wears his heart on his sleeve, and is fiercely loyal to depor. He has been at depor for a long time (over 6 years), and i think he'll possibly be the next leader of the team. he also likes to get stuck in. (beckham watch your back when you come to riazor!
mig_superdepor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2004, 12:54   #8
ruki
Beginner

ruki is off the scale

Scaloni is also very good. He is aggressive, and wears his heart on his sleeve, and is fiercely loyal to depor. He has been at depor for a long time (over 6 years), and i think he'll possibly be the next leader of the team. he also likes to get stuck in. (beckham watch your back when you come to riazor!

As you can see,you haven't given any 'technical' reason for what you say is a high-class player(????!!!!) Aggressive,wears his heart on his sleeve,fiercely loyal,long time at Depor,likes to get stuck in.I completly agree with all that,but what about football? Let's talk about vision,pass,crossing,creation,control,technic.If only he would have some of this,because we surely need that kind of spirit at Depor as some other players lack it(Fran,Valeron,Tristan,etc)

Welcome that spirit,but only if you can play football,otherwise Depor would be a team of warriors.B

tw Andrade and Luque seem to have it and they can also play high-class football

About Hector, he is ok if we want to compete against Spanish middle-table teams,but if we want more.... I hope M.Pablo becomes the same again(I agree far better than Salgado),but we need a valid replacement and let's remember Scaloni is not even originally a right back.

Regards,
ruki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2004, 14:16   #9
javientes
Site Team

Peña Member

javientes is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruki

As you can see,you haven't given any 'technical' reason for what you say is a high-class player(????!!!!) Aggressive,wears his heart on his sleeve,fiercely loyal,long time at Depor,likes to get stuck in.I completly agree with all that,but what about football? Let's talk about vision,pass,crossing,creation,control,technic.If only he would have some of this,because we surely need that kind of spirit at Depor as some other players lack it(Fran,Valeron,Tristan,etc)

Welcome that spirit,but only if you can play football,otherwise Depor would be a team of warriors.B

tw Andrade and Luque seem to have it and they can also play high-class football

About Hector, he is ok if we want to compete against Spanish middle-table teams,but if we want more.... I hope M.Pablo becomes the same again(I agree far better than Salgado),but we need a valid replacement and let's remember Scaloni is not even originally a right back.

Regards,

I totally agree Ruki. I have given Scaloni often the benefit of the doubt, but he is just nog top class level. Yes he has spirit and agression, but normally all players should have that! It's more a weakness of other players failing in this aspect. I sometimes have the feeling even I have a better techique ??? Hector is not bad, but there are better players. What about Daniel Alves. Young brasilian (U21 international) of Sevilla..
Old 07-04-2004, 16:42   #10
Diego
Peña Member

Diego is off the scale

Quote:
Originally Posted by mig_superdepor
Sorry but i have to disagree with you there. I consider all 3 right-backs of depor to be high-class, althogh Hector has lit an all-time low form, although hew as outstanding last year, especially in the Delle Alpi (see 'Hector' in depor forum).
Manuel Pablo, who i believe is the best of them all, and who is starting to shrug off the ghosts of his broken leg, and is becoming a attacking right-back, regular too, is on his day, i believe, far better than Michel Salgado of real madrid.

i agree! Héctor hasn't shown his best lately but i still think he has some good skills! what it comes to our defence i wouldn't change anything!!! The thing we need is a good right winger!!! scaloni is loyal to our team and and i consider him as the second best defender after andrade. if we decide to get a new defender i would suggest a player under 20 years!! WE NEED YOUNGER PLAYERS! Mauro, Molina etc. they are getting too old and we need good young players to replace them!!
Old 07-04-2004, 16:43   #11
Diego
Peña Member

Diego is off the scale

javi, Alves is ok. I just read information about him!
Old 07-04-2004, 20:07   #12
zairi
Beginner

zairi is off the scale

well if you need a good right winger you should look to zairi who plays with fc sochaux