First of all, welcome to the forum and you can introduce yourself over here
I lived for 4 years in Madrid in the Argüelles area.
Take these considerations in advance:
1- R.Madrid or At.Madrid playing at the same time. No chance to watch the game.
2- The day you watch it: If its on laSexta (saturdays at 22:00) or Canal+ (sundays at 21:30 usually) you have a lot of chances to watch it.
3- If rules 1 and 2 doesn't happen, you can kindly ask if they have pay per view Tv and ask them to put Deportivo game.
Good places in Madrid:
- I used to go a lot in our CL times to Finbars. That's an Irish pub, English speaking atmosphere, located in C/Marqués de Urquijo, close to Argüelles tube station. If you are a true Depor fan you'll notice that is very close to a Fadesa office.
- There's a place in Atocha called Riazor, where they always show Depor games, but I never went.
- You have Locos por el futbol at Principe Pio station, that is basically a big sports bar and you can have a lot of chances. Its a franchise...
- There's O'Conors in Huertas area, next to calle sol. It's the biggest Irish pub in the world and have plenty of tv screens with sports.
- At Puerta del Sol, in one corner next to the town hall and in front of the bus stops, there's a Galician bar, the owner is a Depor supporter from Ourense, may help.
- For option 3, any small and crappy Spanish bar is perfect.
Last edited by Julen : 25-10-2006 at 01:58.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|La Liga (transfer rumours season 2006/07)||AP||Transfers||264||28-12-2006 16:58|
|LIGA: 26.03.2006 Real Madrid Vs Deportivo (pre-match)||caabrego||Deportivo||80||26-03-2006 17:56|
|It's The Sids 2005...||Donato||World Football||0||07-06-2005 04:45|
|Deportivo v Real Madrid ( Flash-Back )||Nuruldin||Deportivo||6||01-05-2004 03:42|
|Real Madrid here depor come||DEPOR_THRU N THRU||Deportivo||5||14-03-2003 19:26|