Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 08-06-2019, 21:58   #1
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation
Default LIGA | June-08-2019 | matchday 42 | 20h30 | Depor 2 - Córdoba 0 | Post-match thread

Depor in the playoff. 2-0 in a good game.
Old 09-06-2019, 07:49   #2
ggeorg

Peña Member

ggeorg is an unknown quantity at this point

Second half was good. Also the bond among fans and players afterwards
Finally some very missed party atmosphere at riazor. I'm sure our friends that were at the game enjoyed this and also kalman definitely appreciated bella ciao
ggeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 14:20   #3
abdul001

abdul001 is on a distinguished road

what is our chances in the play off
abdul001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 12:42   #4
Ricardo
Peña Member

Ricardo is an unknown quantity at this point

A great home victory for us, where Valle again missed a great opportunity to add to his goal tally.

Cordoba also could have scored twice!

Negatives aside, we are picking up some form, and can hopefully get a good home result against Malaga on Wednesday.
Old 11-06-2019, 13:18   #5
ggeorg

Peña Member

Any review from our pals that have been there?
Old 11-06-2019, 13:49   #6
Shelvin
Peña Member

Shelvin is on a distinguished road

Me and Kevin were at the match. The atmosphere was amazing. Although the stadium was not completely sold out which was my biggest fear since I had only arrived in La Coruna on the afternoon of the match and was worried I would not get a ticket. Fortunately Kevin had bought my ticket the day before just to be on the safe side. It was very exciting as we were simultaneously tracking the results for the Cadiz-Gijon and Oviedo-Osasuna match since Cadiz and Oviedo had chances of qualifying. I remember the place going completely crazy after the first goal. The atmosphere before the match was really nice also as we interacted with a lot of local fans some of whom were really surprised about the fanbase of Depor outside of Spain.

I would like to tell you more but I was completely drunk so my memory is vague . But I am sure Kevin can elaborate more.

Last edited by Shelvin : 11-06-2019 at 14:06.
Shelvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 16:22   #7
DepHun
Veteran
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

brilliant and inspirative, Shelvin!
Old 11-06-2019, 18:27   #8
ggeorg

Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelvin
But I am sure Kevin can elaborate more.
The non-drunk

Thanx Shelvin
Old 11-06-2019, 19:08   #9
Diligent
Veteran

Peña Member

Diligent is an unknown quantity at this point

Excellent post Shelvin. I'm glad you had a great time.
Diligent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 09:53   #10
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelvin
Me and Kevin were at the match. The atmosphere was amazing. Although the stadium was not completely sold out which was my biggest fear since I had only arrived in La Coruna on the afternoon of the match and was worried I would not get a ticket. Fortunately Kevin had bought my ticket the day before just to be on the safe side. It was very exciting as we were simultaneously tracking the results for the Cadiz-Gijon and Oviedo-Osasuna match since Cadiz and Oviedo had chances of qualifying. I remember the place going completely crazy after the first goal. The atmosphere before the match was really nice also as we interacted with a lot of local fans some of whom were really surprised about the fanbase of Depor outside of Spain.

I would like to tell you more but I was completely drunk so my memory is vague . But I am sure Kevin can elaborate more.

well done.
iam certainty going to Coruna next year, it is on my plans.
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 22:20   #11
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

Great to meet up with Shelvin at this game. Local fans couldn't believe there was a Fijian Depor fan at the Riazor 😎 They are constantly in awe of the draw their team has from around the globe. Be proud everyone, because the Coruneses really appreciate the support and knowledge we have of their team and their history.

The game itself was ok. No real drama, except for a couple of scary moments in the first half. Result never in doubt after the second goal (one of the best I've seen in the Riazor). Lots of drinking, meeting old and new friends and enjoying a city that never stops giving.

Thanks Shelvin, thanks A Coruna 👍
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2019, 12:03   #12
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rack
Great to meet up with Shelvin at this game. Local fans couldn't believe there was a Fijian Depor fan at the Riazor 😎 They are constantly in awe of the draw their team has from around the globe. Be proud everyone, because the Coruneses really appreciate the support and knowledge we have of their team and their history.

The game itself was ok. No real drama, except for a couple of scary moments in the first half. Result never in doubt after the second goal (one of the best I've seen in the Riazor). Lots of drinking, meeting old and new friends and enjoying a city that never stops giving.

yesterday there was also a friend from Kuwait in Riazor, he is a die-hard Depor fan but not active in the forum as he English is not good, he shared many videos with me, I guess that is is more difficult to believe than Fiji .
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2019, 15:20   #13
Diligent
Veteran

Peña Member

Diligent is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rack

Thanks for the report. Top post Kevin
Diligent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2019, 15:45   #14
abdul001

abdul001 is on a distinguished road

I am die-hard fan from Nigeria
My dream is to be at reazor watching depor match live
Please depor fans do you guys have whatsapp group
abdul001 is offline   Reply With Quote