Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Gaming Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Gaming Forum From any kind of console and PC games to online or flash games, this is the place to discuss anything related to gaming.

Old 19-10-2011, 16:53   #1
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peņa Member

Riazor warriors is on a distinguished road
Default Pes 2012

Has anyone played PES 2012 ?

its faster than PES 2011, & they have Jordan national team for the 1st time even the names & the kits are totally not related to the real team, on the the other hand there is no Deportivo in it
Riazor warriors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2011, 17:09   #2
Blue_Nation
Peņa Member

Blue_Nation is on a distinguished road

I didn't play, but found this at riazor.org, if someone wants to include Depor:

PESEdit.com 2012 Patch 1.2

New Features:

Added Liga Adelante with all correct squads, formations, players & more
New adboards Camp Nou
New referee kits
New kits (Bayern München, Bochum, Dortmund, Hertha BSC, Schalke)
Fixed online compatibility; no switch needed;

Download

http://ul.to/2nidh1dy
http://ul.to/cwst8fej

http://pesedit.com/forums/showthread...-2-Released%21
http://pes2008editing.blogspot.com/2...ming-soon.html
Blue_Nation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2011, 18:25   #3
valeron21
Super-Seasoned

valeron21 is on a distinguished road

has anyone tested this patch ? It's very interesting to include out team in this newest version of pes, because now we are in segunda and we can play only in fifa with depor...
Old 29-10-2011, 18:48   #4
Blue_Nation
Peņa Member

Blue_Nation is on a distinguished road

One of the 2 last links that I posted is from a forum, surely you'll have opinions, questions and answers there: http://pesedit.com/forums/showthread...-2-Released%21
Blue_Nation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:57   #5
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peņa Member

THANKS BN its great to have u here in this Forum.... now i think i'll buy PES 2012
Old 07-11-2011, 10:03   #6
The DK Blanquiazul
Peņa Member

The DK Blanquiazul is on a distinguished road

Assuming you play on PC, it's easy to get us in the game.

I like the game, though it obviously still has its flaws (goalkeepers unfortunately haven't been fixed). Offensively and with the ball, it flows better than FIFA.

The DK Blanquiazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 22:52   #7
deporiginal
Legend
Peņa Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

It's better than last year's abomination, but it's still pretty bad. The game makes no sense whatsoever. Players are so out of place, and make such terrible decisions, it's ridiculous. It's much less worse than last year, but still. I'm talking about the 360 version here.

Fifa also made some big improvements, and I love the new way of defending. Easily the best football game ever when it comes to defending. But there are still plenty of huge problems when it comes to attacking. Players never really run where they are supposed to run. Much better than last year though, just like PES. 2011 really was a terrible year in terms of football games

The problem football games are having right now, is that they're trying to get as close as possible to reality. In the older games, where it was very clear you were playing a video game, these mistakes weren't as obvious, because well, it's just a video game. But now they're really trying to copy real-life strategy and tactics, and at times it's still painfully obvious that the AI isn't on the same level as the graphics at all. Players move and run more realistic in Fifa, and the flow of the game is really starting to resemble real football games, and as a result, the unrealistic shortcomings just stand out more and more.

Last edited by deporiginal : 11-11-2011 at 22:56.
deporiginal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 20:50   #8
The DK Blanquiazul
Peņa Member

The DK Blanquiazul is on a distinguished road

You really think player positioning is bad? Mind you, I play on PC, but I think this is one of the stronger sides this year of PES. Attacking wise, you're in complete control now with the teammate control (wish FIFA would adapt this, then things would be quite amazing), and defending wise, much less positioning mistakes compared to previous years.

With controls, agree with FIFA's defending being probably the best system ever made. But indeed, attacking could be much better, mainly because the AI often feels useless.

One thing I like about both games, too, is the difficulty of the games, and in that regard, it's quite realistic. Could be that I'm just bad at it, but if you try to apply high pressure, chances are (at Top Player and World Class for me, let alone Superstar), that you will be run over and concede loads, and unless you are really adept at the defensive system, you find yourself forced to play relatively compact.

The way the games seems to be heading is that FIFA is going towards "more realistic" whereas PES, with the quite flowing attacking football and the at times very awful goalkeeping mechanics, has more of an arcade feel. Question is whether it'll continue this way, the funny thing is that things were reversed just 4-5 years ago, but the introduction of the current FIFA engine has made it relatively not so.

Still, the games have their flaws before reaching a truly realistic level. But for that we won't just need new engines, new controller types, too.

The DK Blanquiazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2011, 18:33   #9
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peņa Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporiginal
It's better than last year's abomination, but it's still pretty bad. The game makes no sense whatsoever. Players are so out of place, and make such terrible decisions, it's ridiculous.

agree with you, i got the PES 2012 & i found some ridiculous mistakes in defending, u can see the defender run to the attacker instead of the ball, & the players are so out of place specially in defending, many fouls & many own goals, if u play vs the computer in Top player they can score fouls from anywhere which is unrealistic...!!!

Terrible game Imo
Old 13-11-2011, 19:45   #10
peterke2000
Peņa Member

peterke2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to peterke2000

i once liked PES a lot more then fifa in the year 2005 and befor that. I have pes and fifa 2011 and fifa is better now then PES more even fifa is not the best game either it is like deporigal say the run off the players in just stupid i both fifa and PES passing in PES 2011 sucks sinse when does a player just kick the ball forward when you want to pass it to your team mate i hate that part. Anyway it seems like they just canīt make a decent football game this days.
peterke2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2011, 16:44   #11
deporiginal
Legend
Peņa Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riazor warriors
agree with you, i got the PES 2012 & i found some ridiculous mistakes in defending, u can see the defender run to the attacker instead of the ball, & the players are so out of place specially in defending, many fouls & many own goals, if u play vs the computer in Top player they can score fouls from anywhere which is unrealistic...!!!

Terrible game Imo
That's exactly my biggest gripe with Pes as well Your AI teammates only have eye for the ball. This is very often painfully obvious. If an opponent makes a run on the wing towards the corner flag, and your AI teammates should be running towards the corner flag, he just runs towards the exact spot the ball is at the moment. Because of this, your AI players always seem to make huge "curves" in their run. As a result, it's impossible for them to catch up to the player in possession, and they're caught out of position all the time.

Also, the keeper is só horrible, it's unbelievable. Fifa has its flaws, but to me, PES is unplayable. When I concede goals on Fifa against the CPU, I often think, well, not much I could've done about that. On PES 2011 and 2012 however, 100% of my conceded goals are a result of a large string of glitches and idiotic AI. I don't even feel good about the goals I score myself, because 80% of those goals are a result of terrible cpu defending, and even more glitches. Almost every time I score, I think, that would never happen in real life.
deporiginal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2011, 00:40   #12
valeron21
Super-Seasoned

valeron21 is on a distinguished road

has anyone tested the option file with segunda teams for pes 12, is there anything special for the installation, how is made depor,
Old 18-08-2012, 00:17   #13
Sultan
Super-Seasoned
Peņa Member

Sultan is on a distinguished road

Anybody knows how to get Depor in PES12? I tried the file above and didn't work out with me ...
Old 18-08-2012, 00:47   #14
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peņa Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sultan
Anybody knows how to get Depor in PES12? I tried the file above and didn't work out with me ...

just wait 4 a couple of weeks we will be there in PES 2013.
i hope the Japanese will do me a favor & make us a good team
Old 18-08-2012, 03:06   #15
Sultan
Super-Seasoned
Peņa Member

Sultan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riazor warriors
just wait 4 a couple of weeks we will be there in PES 2013.
i hope the Japanese will do me a favor & make us a good team

We can still edit the team, but when you play online you can only play with the default. but I don't care, you will definitly need to edit the team and add the latest trasfers and make the players capabilities worthy of competing for la liga usually I put depor in the same powers of Valencia and Atletico.