Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 02-12-2015, 23:36   #1
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation
Default COPA | Dec-02-2015 | first-leg | 21h00 | Llagostera 1 - Depor 2 | post-match thread

1-0: (21’) Juanjo
1-1: (61’) Cartabia
1-2: (74’) Oriol Riera

Very pretty goals
Old 02-12-2015, 23:52   #2
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by caabrego
...Very pretty goals

For sure. And great to see Riera finally get on the scoresheet. Was impressed with Cardoso and I thought Luisinho played well until his expulsion.
On the downside, JuanDo and Laure have a lot of confidence to gain, Haris is off the pace and I thought Jonathan should have got more minutes. I expect him to start in the return leg though, so that's his big chance.

We're effectively through to the next round. For the first time in years, I'm looking to have a deep impact in this competition. It's all good right now.
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 00:20   #3
scoop
Site Team

Peña Member

scoop is an unknown quantity at this point

laure gets into attacking positions so well then awful crosses most times.
our defense was not great

was so happy for reira to finally score. he started the season well as an attacking presence and was unlucky to not score then really seemed to lose confidence and end up on the bench. hoping he can get going this remainder of the season

I was omw home and saw we were down a goal and I was thinking about our last 3-4 managers/teams. we aren't that team anymore. we can win from behind. we can actually show we are better than some teams. we can see out a game. I like what victor is doing and actually what staying in la liga did (getting better players)

Like Rack, I'm looking forward to see if we can take a big name or two in this competition or atleast give a good show. I just wanna not relegate but a nice copa run would be sweet too
scoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 00:58   #4
deporik
Chief of Police

Peña Member

deporik is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought Haris looked a bit off the pace but I liked what he did in posession when he had the ball. Just kept it simple while keeping the ball moving and ocassionally tried a more difficult pass.

I actually thought most of the team with the exception of Haris and Fede played better in the first half than the 2nd and an't believe we went in at halftime losing.

Riera seems to take a long time to warm up and needs plenty of chances to score but that was a nice goal from him tonight and I really hope this helps his confidence. I was hoping that Jonathan would manage to do the same but with only 4 minutes to impress, that was always going to be very difficult.

Totally agree about Laure. He looks like a good little wing back at times until you see him put in a cross and then he looks like someone dragged off the local football pitch and thrown into a professional side.

I would like to see Luisinho's second yellow card offence. I only saw it once and I thought it looked valid and a bit reckless/stupid on Luisinho's behalf but then noticed Kevin said it was never a yellow card, so don't know if there was contact or not.
Old 03-12-2015, 02:01   #5
depooor
Peña Member

depooor is an unknown quantity at this point

Managed to see almost 80 minutes of the match.

Cardoso : really impressive, he seems to be good with running fast on the sides and can dribble nicely ( looks in one way like Fede but less individual )

Haris : Though he seemed to be out of form but was the most dangerous in the first half with three shots on target

Juando : seriously this guy needs another club, it is just a waste of money when we extended his contract.

Manu : looked a bit shacked up

all in all, winning away with 10 men is something really good using mostly bench players plus fabril players.
Old 03-12-2015, 10:18   #6
Iztok
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Iztok is an unknown quantity at this point

Interesting match and a Depor, that showed spirit, which we lacked in previous seasons.
I totally take back my words against Cardoso - he was MOM. Luisinho was a candidate as well, if he could control his temper - two deserved yellows in my book.
Rober showed some good stuff and some rookie mistakes - he needs time, but has potential, Manu was shaky but again playing his first game in ages. Lopo was a bit disapointing, he just isn't the kind of commanding CB as Sidnei is. Laure's crosses are poor, but his spirit is awesome - he probably had the highest mileage to his name, at least in the sprints - that's the way to show that you love your team.
On the other hand Fede was disapointing, he looked like Copa against a humble rival is bellow him. He didn't commit to the team effort, awful at defense - a nasty challange is his only contribution, offensivly he didn't contribute to building of actions and acting selfish when he got the ball. The goal was good, but other then that not a good performance.
Haris and JuanDo controled the midfield, but let's face it they are not Mosquera's level in any sense, but it's good to know that they still know how to play football. Fajr wasn't as involved as he should have been and there clearly is fading of his form, unfortunatly.
Riera finally scored, relived for him, but didn't impress otherwise - big fight, but not a lot of effect, he needs to up his game, maybe the goal will return his self esteem.
Saul was pretty good, also Cani with defensive aid to the side, Jona didn't play enough to be evaluated.

Overall a good test for the "second" team and a remote sense of a SuperDepor return
Old 03-12-2015, 11:20   #7
Carril
Veteran
Peña Member

Carril is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think Juan Dominguez played badly today. He was in a more defensive position and kept it simple with the ball distribution. But I think he had a good game and even took a decent shot from out of the box in the fir. I think he just needs more minutes like this to get confidence.

The portuguese duo of Luisinho-Cardoso connected very well up until Luisinho's mistake in the second yellow. He committed to a very risky tackle and paid for it. Cardoso was very impressive as everyone mentioned.

Riera missed 2-3 clear chances in the first half but made up for it with a golazo. Looked disappointing at first, but hopefully this gives him confidence.

It was a very satisfying game to watch. We dominated the game with our bench and saw players who hadn't gotten minutes until now, which was good to see. This team performance is another testament to Victor's coaching this year.
Carril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 12:01   #8
Feliuk
Administrator

Peña Member

Feliuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Feliuk

Nice to have finally won a cup game

This team/squad is different this year, I have loads more confidence that we can actually beat teams even when losing.

Feliuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 15:09   #9
walex
Peña Member

walex is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to walex Send a message via Yahoo to walex

Good game and am very happy with what everybody is saying about the new depor, a lot of friends that support others club keep want to hear from me about the surprising depor but I keep saying is that its a team who have a good coach will win, truly Victor know what his doing then keep it up.
Old 03-12-2015, 20:41   #10
Marko
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Marko is on a distinguished road

Any highlights?
Marko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 22:20   #11
The DK Blanquiazul
Peña Member

The DK Blanquiazul is on a distinguished road

http://www.marca.com/eventos/marcado...s/ida/lla_dep/

This seems to work regardless of IP location.

The DK Blanquiazul is offline   Reply With Quote