Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 09-01-2016, 23:09   #1
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation
Default LIGA | Jan-09-2016 | matchday 19 | 20h30 | Madrid 5 - Depor 0 | post-match thread

The silly game of the season and was at the Bernabéu

1-0: (14’) Benzema
2-0: (22’) Bale
3-0: (48’) Bale
4-0: (62’) Bale
5-0: (90’) Benzema
Old 10-01-2016, 00:06   #2
deporenrique

deporenrique is on a distinguished road

1- I don't remember Lux making one save. He could have saved at least a couple of those goals!
2- Mosquera screwed up today. The BBC always found themselves against the duo Arribas Sidnei. Not much they can do.
3- Fajr is NOT A WINGER. I am not sure what Victor is doing there
4- Luis Alberto played OK, Lucas should have scored a couple. I think the pressure of being a star got to him...
deporenrique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 00:27   #3
nitraM
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

nitraM is on a distinguished road

result was expected. Im not disappointed we played well and really cant match a team like real madrid who has something to prove.
nitraM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 02:13   #4
scoop
Site Team

Peña Member

scoop is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporenrique
1- I don't remember Lux making one save. He could have saved at least a couple of those goals!
2- Mosquera screwed up today. The BBC always found themselves against the duo Arribas Sidnei. Not much they can do.
3- Fajr is NOT A WINGER. I am not sure what Victor is doing there
4- Luis Alberto played OK, Lucas should have scored a couple. I think the pressure of being a star got to him...

I completely agree with everything here. Lux was so lethargic today. I thought Victor would have brought on JD and have Alex sit in front of the back 4 a little deeper.

I don't fancy Fajr on the wing either. same with Fede to be honest. I'd like to go back to Luis Alberto on the left and Fajr behind Lucas. or even Rodriguez next to lucas again.

I miss celso too

but wwhatever this game was always going to be almost impossible to win there but we played pretty well despite everything. I hope this heavy loss doesn't hit us too hard
scoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 02:40   #5
Diego Tristan
Veteran
Peña Member

Diego Tristan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoop
I completely agree with everything here. Lux was so lethargic today.

I remember one save against a long shot from Ronaldo
and he saved one cross that almost ended in the goal.

The goals today wasn´t unstoppleble but i think it was very hard to stop one.

well to be honest we concerded two after a corner when sidnei and arribas didn´t did they job.And the first have to be whistled..

The same with the cross that bale headed in,arribas was late.

the 3:0 Bale was completely free and arribas or mosquero (didn´t remember who) comes late with a tackle.

Well and the last one speaks for the game,ronaldo either didn´t expected it

JOURNEY BERLIN 25.07.2010
Please enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=873Y6cuc2FE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juu8L86HuLM

VAMOS DEPOR
Diego Tristan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 08:56   #6
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

Strange game, we played really well in attack and to lose 5-0 is not fair, for sure we have a very bad goalkeeper that never saves anything except normal shots, the defence was not in full concentration, Victor pushed too much that he almost forgot he is playing against Real, Victor plays in a balance infront of teams like Getafe and then opens the game infront of Real Madrid!!!

- Mosquera level is going down
- I totally agree, Fajr is NOT A WINGER
-Lucas is missing many chances
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 13:50   #7
scoop
Site Team

Peña Member

I don't think mosquera's level is going down. It was a really tough game. Madrid really attacked with wingbacks, modric and kroos all getting involved with the front three. mosquera can only do so much.
Old 10-01-2016, 14:43   #8
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoop
I don't think mosquera's level is going down. It was a really tough game. Madrid really attacked with wingbacks, modric and kroos all getting involved with the front three. mosquera can only do so much.
although I like much more a naive team, like us for ages since maybe Lotina, than one with full of Duschers, this time I really missed some tactical fouls.
Old 10-01-2016, 15:11   #9
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

We played well guys. We played our game as usual. We were soft in defence true and that's why the score is 5. If you're not at your best on Bernabeu you suffer. On the other hand we have 3 very good goals by Bale which most of the players competing at Primera would not score as easy as Bale did. Also the change of Rafa Benites was crucial factor in this game and we all knew that. Its always like that. If Lucas had scored and Benzema's goal was disallowed this game would have been very very different. I agree Faycal Fajr shouldn't be on the wing any more as he plays well as a playmaker. Cartabia missed another chance to prove that he deserves to be a starter. Alex&Mosquera played well. Apart from our defence the team looked okey. Also Victor always investigates the game of the teams which helps a lot, while in this game that was not possible. Nothing to worry about really. We still finish the first half of the season with only 4 lost and it's amazing achievement by Victor and his players.
Old 10-01-2016, 15:39   #10
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

When over half of your team plays below par, you can't expect much. Fede, Fajr and the whole back 4 were all very poor. We simply gave RM too much space and time on the wings and they punished us severely. In hindsight, perhaps Victor should've started with 4 fullbacks - Laure, Juanfran, Navarro and Luisinho.

Can't believe Lucas missed that first chance
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 19:21   #11
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

We allowed another goal from a set piece. I think is the third game in a row where we let this happen. I hope this old problem will not occur again.
btw the pass of Mosquera to Lucas was simply world class, sadly he could not make it.
Old 11-01-2016, 13:21   #12
scoop
Site Team

Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rack
When over half of your team plays below par, you can't expect much. Fede, Fajr and the whole back 4 were all very poor. We simply gave RM too much space and time on the wings and they punished us severely. In hindsight, perhaps Victor should've started with 4 fullbacks - Laure, Juanfran, Navarro and Luisinho.

Can't believe Lucas missed that first chance

exactly. with the four fullbacks mosquera and the central defenders would have had much more help.

victor really bet on fede having a good game. he did one excellent cross and that was it.

just one of those games to learn from.

Mirandes was probably also watching and smiling lol