Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 02-12-2018, 14:28   #1
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation
Default LIGA | Dec-02-2018 | matchday 16 | Majadahonda 0 - Depor 0 | post match comments

First 0-0 of the season
A point and it could have been better if we wouldn't failed so much
Old 02-12-2018, 15:18   #2
Vatex

Vatex is on a distinguished road

Thanks Dani Jimenez we didnt lose. His saves saved our ass . I dont know why they were better side but 1 point is good from the game scenario.
Old 02-12-2018, 22:03   #3
Mr Pink
Beginner

Mr Pink is on a distinguished road

Didn't get to see the game as I was forced to go Christmas Shopping!!!

Watching the highlights, it seems like a fair result. Really pleased that Alcorcon lost - check out the highlights, two great penalties, and Albacete's first goal is an absolute screamer!!!

https://youtu.be/2otHLhkiDZ4
Mr Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 01:56   #4
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

Draw is fair. Both teams had chances to win. Think we should have had a penalty just before HT. Dani excellent, Quique wasteful, Somma dangerous, Mosquera frustrating, Saul's crosses fabulous, Valle unlucky.
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 09:08   #5
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

first 60 minutes seemed good and we were superior with better chances then we started defending upon clear instructions from Natxo which I don't understand, we could have won this game if we pushed little bit more!!

we lost too many points due to draws, look at Malaga, they lost 5 games but they have almost same points we have.
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 17:15   #6
abdul001

abdul001 is on a distinguished road

The draws is too much 7 in total
abdul001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 01:11   #7
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

Riazor warriors is on a distinguished road

1st 15 minutes we were unable to reach their goal. We should be smarter on how to play counter attacks! Dani Giménez saved us a point with a couple of amazing saves.

I'm worried about the fact that our midfielders are terrible when we play away, also their finishing is really bad, other than Cartabia i don't remember any goals scored this season by Moreno, Edu, Mosquera, Alex, Gil or Vicente Gomez..!!

We shouldn't so happy if we are aiming towards promotion when the post and our keeper and the post prevented us from losing vs a team that Fabril won against!
Riazor warriors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 11:07   #8
Vatex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riazor warriors
1st 15 minutes we were unable to reach their goal. We should be smarter on how to play counter attacks! Dani Giménez saved us a point with a couple of amazing saves.

I'm worried about the fact that our midfielders are terrible when we play away, also their finishing is really bad, other than Cartabia i don't remember any goals scored this season by Moreno, Edu, Mosquera, Alex, Gil or Vicente Gomez..!!

We shouldn't so happy if we are aiming towards promotion when the post and our keeper and the post prevented us from losing vs a team that Fabril won against!

Agreed.

Our midfielders don't know scoring. They dont even try. They dont know long distance shots. Do they even train in long distance shots?

Fabril won 3-0 as I remember.
Old 04-12-2018, 11:20   #9
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatex
Agreed.

Our midfielders don't know scoring. They dont even try. They dont know long distance shots. Do they even train in long distance shots?

Fabril won 3-0 as I remember.

and Majadahonda played last year with same players
I can't remember the last time we saw a strong shot from long distance! may be Valle against Palmas in Copa last year.
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 12:10   #10
Vatex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deporlover
and Majadahonda played last year with same players
I can't remember the last time we saw a strong shot from long distance! may be Valle against Palmas in Copa last year.

Cartabia scored 2 weeks ago from long distance. But Fede is winger/attacker. Valle is also winger/attacker.

I mean real midfielder like Moreno, Edu, Mosquera, Alex, Gil or Vicente Gomez... cannot score. Only Gil loves long shots, he even hit post several times
Old 04-12-2018, 14:11   #11
Iztok
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Iztok is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok guys this is a bit harsh.
We have scored the most goals in the league and are second best in goal recived. I don't really care if midfielders score goals from long range. As long as we create chances and we have a good percentage then even if Dani scores I don't mind.
We need to focus on our game -not to allow chances and get chances for ourself. If the tactic doesn't require midfielders shooting long range so be it. I think our biggest problem is that we can not perform away from home the same way as we do at the Riazor. We need to find reasons and adapt.
Old 04-12-2018, 17:16   #12
hari

Peña Member

hari is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iztok
Ok guys this is a bit harsh.
We have scored the most goals in the league and are second best in goal recived. I don't really care if midfielders score goals from long range. As long as we create chances and we have a good percentage then even if Dani scores I don't mind.
We need to focus on our game -not to allow chances and get chances for ourself. If the tactic doesn't require midfielders shooting long range so be it. I think our biggest problem is that we can not perform away from home the same way as we do at the Riazor. We need to find reasons and adapt.
I agree!!
hari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 15:12   #13
Ricardo
Peña Member

Ricardo is an unknown quantity at this point

I think its a decent point away from home, in a season where we are generally doing quite well.

Its good to see Borja back in the team, I hope he gets back up to speed in the coming games.

I have not been overly impressed with Moreno so far. I understand he is adapting to a new league/country, but I maybe expected a bit more from him.

Another slight worry is that neither Boveda or Valentin seem to provide assurances if Simon is not available at left back.