Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Transfers
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Transfers Discuss Depor's possible incoming players in this forum. Talk about publicised rumours or suggest your own transfer targets. Talk about these players in their own thread (preferably) or in general topics. Any transfers not related to Depor belong to common threads. Current players of Deportivo who might be going out have their own thread in the Deportivo Forum.

Old 01-09-2018, 17:01   #316
peterke2000
Peña Member

peterke2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to peterke2000

I saw the highlight of the last game I didn't recognize anyone in the team lol we have almost a compleet new squad right in the exeption of Cartabia and a few others.
peterke2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2018, 05:54   #317
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

Carmelo Del Pozo:
“In terms of contract, there isn’t any player that can go out before June 30 if Deportivo don’t allow it"

"We don’t want to bring anyone new, we are content with the current squad.”

the Galician club has been tempted in allowing exits during the period; according to La Voz de Galicia up to seven men have received offers: Domingos Duarte, Pablo Marí, Somma, Vicente Gómez, Didier Moreno, Quique González and Carlos Fernández.

The strongest push is Domingos Duarte, who is chased by Real Sociedad, Sevilla CF and some Portuguese clubs, and Quique González, who has been linked with interest from French clubs. Carmelo Del Pozo is aware of this and leaves an open door to allow an exit, as he told to AS, If someone wants to leave, then we aren’t punishing anyone, but it must be beneficial for the club.”

I hope no one goes out.
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2018, 13:24   #318
Hori
Occasional Member

Hori is on a distinguished road

Well I just hope that we will sign at least 1 central midfielder. I think we only have one line (Edu, Vicente, Alex/Mosq) and if it doesn't work Natxo is in problem, like in Almeria or against Rayo and Numancia.
MKD is terrible and should retire while Moreno just cannot adapt to this league. I would even spend money to sign a proper midfielder. I think this is key to get to the direct positions. I hope Carmelo is aware of this.
Hori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2018, 05:13   #319
Tjorni
Almost Regular

Tjorni is on a distinguished road

We would sign anyone only for replacement. Or maybe fullfill buyout option or match a price of one of our loanees. Clearly a goal is a promotion with less resources spent, and I l'm not sure that cheap reinforcements at segunda winter could be better than current players.
Tjorni is offline   Reply With Quote