Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 18-01-2009, 01:10   #31
KaKa

KaKa is on a distinguished road

expected lose
Old 18-01-2009, 01:57   #32
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elgreco
i don't feel sad for our players,because they didn't show any kind of dignity inside the pitch.Even they couldn't follow players like messi and xavi,they could had played more tough,making some fouls for example..They were just looking them attacking...
The only exeption i want to make is MANUEL PABLO.the guy tried his best,fought with all his power and ran a lot.I feel sad about him,because his appearence,his hard work and his swept were payed with 5 goals...If we had 5 like him,we won't be humiliated so EASILY neither by barca or by any other big club.If we haven't money to keep him,its better for me to leave 3-4 others to leave so we can give him much more he wants.He deserves that.He deserves to wear our shirt.
Eh, what? Is this because I said MP was the worst man on the pitch or something?

Even Ze Castro was screaming at him at one point because he was so bad today.
Old 18-01-2009, 03:31   #33
dejan84
Banned

Peña MemberBanned

dejan84 is an unknown quantity at this point

WTF i was having a nice time, then i check the internet and see 5:0 come the **** on man, ruined my night god damm
dejan84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2009, 10:28   #34
Michał
Peña Member

Michał is on a distinguished road

The only thing I liked about this game was Eto'o's (lol?) gesture after penalty. Professional.
Michał is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2009, 10:48   #35
The DK Blanquiazul
Peña Member

The DK Blanquiazul is on a distinguished road

Not that depressed, really. The main thing we did wrong, was not slowing down everything by committing more faults, but so, almost every defender that has visited Camp Nou hasn't had the best of days.

I think we're again looking at the '1st goal syndrome'. Seen it before this year, just a better team to punish us when we were down. 5-0 or 10-0 doesn't really matter to me, we were obviously finished at 1-0 (which is a shame and awful of course), the only worrying thing is Guardado and Aranzubia out for the Real Madrid-game, where, as it stands now, we also probably don't stand much of a chance.

But well, all in all I expected a defeat - although not as if the game was lost beforehand - so I see no reason to panic, we were humiliated against Valencia and Atletico as well, and all I'm hoping for is us to 'come back' like in these games.

If we play like this in every game, we're of course screwed though.

The DK Blanquiazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2009, 12:18   #36
tsapa
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tsapa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to tsapa

One positive point is that we'll play against Barca in last round of the season in Riazor. Till then they will secure the title and we'll play vs. their youth team. We may imagine 3 points against Barca in second round.
Old 18-01-2009, 12:58   #37
Captain Charisma
Super-Seasoned

Captain Charisma is off the scale

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsapa
One positive point is that we'll play against Barca in last round of the season in Riazor. Till then they will secure the title and we'll play vs. their youth team. We may imagine 3 points against Barca in second round.

I dont believe they will bring a youth team...Barca is a highly pro team. If we have anything to play for they will bring a good team to Riazor in order of respect for the teams we are fighting with. Maybe not Messi, Henry and co but still a good team like they have done in any game this season.

Regarding out performance i think it is worrying. We are getting manhandled by almost every top team in the league. We won in Rd 1, but the Real game at the Riazor has its own aura.

I dont get it. Why we bring such a sucking attitude to these games. After just 1 minute yesterday it was clear nobody believed in getting a result. As a pro you cant show up with a face like that.
I dont care about the 5-0. It was the attitude that scared me the most. Barca can kill any team, but you atleast have to try and believe that you can get something out of the game. Or else for sure as hell you wont!
Captain Charisma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2009, 13:14   #38
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Charisma
I dont believe they will bring a youth team...Barca is a highly pro team. If we have anything to play for they will bring a good team to Riazor in order of respect for the teams we are fighting with. Maybe not Messi, Henry and co but still a good team like they have done in any game this season.

Regarding out performance i think it is worrying. We are getting manhandled by almost every top team in the league. We won in Rd 1, but the Real game at the Riazor has its own aura.

I dont get it. Why we bring such a sucking attitude to these games. After just 1 minute yesterday it was clear nobody believed in getting a result. As a pro you cant show up with a face like that.
I dont care about the 5-0. It was the attitude that scared me the most. Barca can kill any team, but you atleast have to try and believe that you can get something out of the game. Or else for sure as hell you wont!
Well, if Barca already has the title by the last game (and without a doubt they will), I'm pretty sure they'll bring pretty much their B-team. Look at their game against Shakhtar Donetsk. Last year they also came to Riazor with a couple of B-players, even though they still brought players like Henry. And we beat them 2-0. Anyway, that's still months away.

Depor simply doesn't have a clue how to play against big teams... away from home that is. Our losses against Leti, Barca, Villarreal and Valencia were all away. We beat Madrid and against Sevilla we really should've won but individual errors and lack of concentration in the second half costed us. Anyway, this loss isn't a drama but our confidence will be so low after Madrid (and maybe Villarreal), that we'll have a hard time trying to find victory again.
Old 18-01-2009, 15:08   #39
banok
Beginner

banok is off the scale

Barcelona - Deportivo la Coruna
GOLTV HIGHLIGHTS | SPANISH | 320x240

http://www.videoplayer.hu/videos/play/301208
Old 18-01-2009, 20:50   #40
Filip
Administrator
Peña Member

Filip is an unknown quantity at this point

it was the first game i stopped watching before the end, that says enough. We were more ridiculous than against Sevilla part 3 by far. We were BAD bad bad bad, a bunch of C-players from the first till the last.

And who said last week that Lotina was not taking off Filipe cause he dont need rest???? Now you see what kind of rest he needs already!

We never played that bad, not even last year when we were like last.
And that Cristian tactic was logically also a lot of crap.
Lotina is again on the bottom in my eyes. Not because of the losses; cause of his limited skills.

Last edited by Filip : 18-01-2009 at 20:53.
Filip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2009, 03:11   #41
Sultan
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Sultan is on a distinguished road

what ashame, something radical needs to be done for this team.
Old 19-01-2009, 03:57   #42
deportivofan

deportivofan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsapa

their youth team can kick depor's butt
Old 19-01-2009, 07:10   #43
Shelvin
Peña Member

Shelvin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by deportivofan

Exactly...they mite beat us by 2-3 goals!
Shelvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2009, 13:20   #44
Philip
Veteran
Peña Member

Philip is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Philip

Quote:
Originally Posted by deportivofan
I think that depooor has really strong opponent in you...
Philip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2009, 13:47   #45
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

Guys, a lot of you are very disillusioned and rightly so. But, it baffles me how quick people are to pin the blame on one or two or more individuals. The fact is that we were walloped by the best team in the world at the weekend. Yes, we could have played better and I'm not saying that we should just accept that defeat. But pointing the finger at certain players or the coach every time we lose is ridiculous.

1. Pace and skill beat us. Simple.
2. We fans all expected to be beaten before we played. Are we saying that the players didn't think differently?
3. Lotina's rotations over the last few games will earn us valuable points in the coming weeks.
4. We have limited talent and have had a very good first half of the season. But the first few matches were difficult to gain points. We are now playing those same games at the start of the second round and we may struggle again. Let's be realistic, we are competing to come 'best of the rest'.

Summary: Give the guys a chance. As the old North American Indian saying goes "Never judge a Man until you have walked for two Moons in his moccasins". Despite recent results, I'm proud of what they've achieved so far. The 60 point mark might be a little optimistic, but I'm hoping we can get very close to it.
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote