Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 25-04-2010, 13:29   #16
dj-origenal

dj-origenal is on a distinguished road

I did not watch the match but reading the minute by minute thread, some comments are kind of funny and painful at the same time..

One of posts I liked here, if not 100% agree with it, there's actually a lot of truth..

Quote:
Originally Posted By dejan84
alvarez, ze castro, sergio, mp, lassad, mista and frankly laure.

Dont deserve to be in the team, and its idiotic having them on the payroll, what company can be sucessfull if 1/2 of your paid staff is 100% useless.

At least Ze Castro is happy, as Villa donated his shirt to him, after all he gave villa the gol, and win.

And i seriously hope Riazor Blues start some kind of riot, and visit the players at practice and give them a few slaps, as its done in countries where the fans have some passion. Looking at Riazor Blues, or rather not seeing them protesting against the board, the style of play, the coach the players, is just worrying.

Are the really such pussies or they just don't care?

dj-origenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2010, 16:26   #17
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

the game was on TV, I was infront of the Tv but I only saw small part of the game ( about 15 minutes total) the reason is: I dont want to die of a heartattack now I have a child. BTW this is the first time in my life to be not intersted in depor game,I hope I will recover my passion the next season.
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2010, 22:26   #18
Elgreco

Elgreco is on a distinguished road

Football is suffering on the hands of a team that was used to play an attractive style... Because of loosing anyway and without any aspirations or ambitions for this season,why do Lotina continue playing with a triple pivote?In every game we have a...30% of ball possetion..If he dont likes Valeron,he should do use anyone else he wants to have a PLAYMAKER.I dont have any courage to follow the same "spectacle" ,theese 9 games i have seen my team offering a rediculus spectacle for being at primera.ENOUGH
Elgreco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2010, 10:18   #19
Filip
Administrator
Peña Member

Filip is an unknown quantity at this point

i didnt see the match and im not gonna comment on the players even when i would have seen it - if we're not good enough than nothing gonna chance that, and if we're good enough than Lotina is at fault.

But im each week more upset with Lotina - he holds us for stupid. Apart from two games, he declares each week how happy he is and how good we played, not winning in 9 weeks. Is he normal??
Filip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2010, 10:26   #20
hari

Peña Member

hari is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hari

hahaha!! i understand your frustration, but i dont know what else he can say? he did criticize our performances two weeks back (i think).. the team is following the same line wht gud it'll do bashing the players in the press again and again?
hari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2010, 11:11   #21
dejan84
Banned

Peña MemberBanned

dejan84 is an unknown quantity at this point

silenzio stampa, dont know why he is even commenting on anything at this time
dejan84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2010, 12:04   #22
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

The fall has been dramatic and quite frankly, a little weird. How can a team/squad who put in so much in the first part of the season, and who so obviously accepted Lotina's tactics, suddenly abandon all hope and character?

The Valencia game was far from the worst performance of recent months and without naming names, it is very clear now who needs to stay and who needs to go in the summer. That is the one good thing about this bad streak, it has provided us with a lengthy time period for us to see patterns develop in the characters of our players (and coach).
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2010, 12:10   #23
ggeorg

Peña Member

ggeorg is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rack
The fall has been dramatic and quite frankly, a little weird. How can a team/squad who put in so much in the first part of the season, and who so obviously accepted Lotina's tactics, suddenly abandon all hope and character?

Well, the team wasn't nth special in the first round as well. We just managed to win most of the games that we were superior by 51-49, by 0,5 goal difference.
Off goes Filipe and a few more, run out of fuel on January with one game every 3 days, and that 51-49 turned to 30-70, or 20-80.
ggeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2010, 15:49   #24
Palusqui
Beginner

Palusqui is on a distinguished road

I don't think that they're gonna kick Lotina out, cuz they already signed a contract, so if they're gonna kick him out, they should pay him more, and depor don't have much money, they are on real debt, and they need that money, to buy some youngsters .. Lendoiro should do something about Lotina ... he started to lose right after signing the contract .. that what makes me pissed off ..

they're not gonna kick him out, except if La Coruna rebels do some revolution there, down the streets :@
Old 26-04-2010, 17:38   #25
ggeorg

Peña Member

ggeorg is an unknown quantity at this point

How was the trip, Martin?
ggeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2010, 00:36   #26
The DK Blanquiazul
Peña Member

The DK Blanquiazul is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggeorg
Well, the team wasn't nth special in the first round as well. We just managed to win most of the games that we were superior by 51-49, by 0,5 goal difference.
Off goes Filipe and a few more, run out of fuel on January with one game every 3 days, and that 51-49 turned to 30-70, or 20-80.
Not sure what you regard as special, but there was certainly a focus and willingness to run that I, quite frankly, of all things, didn't expect us to lose with the tragic injury of Filipe and the massive dedication and unity that seemed to come out of it. On the contrary.

Of course we were gonna lack an edge with the injuries that came, but the hard work rate and solidarity, which was what the victories originated from, is what we have primarily lost lately, and it's just disgraceful when culminating in, for instance, a performance like Álvarez' yesterday.

And look around in the table. Overall, nothing special in the teams around us. Atletico is Atletico. Getafe and Mallorca have got excellent managers, but so did we, while their squads aren't superior IMO. Villarreal and Sevilla have had an absolutely horrific season, while Athletic.. well, a fine striker who matches their playing style, but compared to us, not much more than that. That's the frustrating thing, really.

The DK Blanquiazul is offline   Reply With Quote