Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > The Fan Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Fan Forum The perfect place to arrange match meet-ups, post your photos, videos, wallpaper designs, animations and other stuff related to Deportivo La Coruņa.

Old 04-09-2012, 16:55   #1
deporiginal
Legend
Peņa Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Deportienda

http://www.canaldeportivo.com/deportienda/

Well, the Deportienda is back online, and it looks a bit better, but unfortunately postage costs remain the same.

The only thing that has free delivery, is the one thing that interests me. It's the Socio Amigo card. However, the form is still pretty confusing to me, so I was hoping if someone could help me.

"Nombre y apellidos" is just first and last name. Then it starts to get complicated though. Fecho de nacimiento and documento de identidad... No idea what I'm supposed to fill in there, as I'm assuming these are simple numbers that we don't even have in Belgium. I have no idea what I'm supposed to write in "direccion" either, and I don't think my Belgian postal code is of any relevance. Any tips?

Edit: Oh, fecha de nacimiento is just birthdate Don't know in what order I'm supposed to write the dates though... It's all very unclear.

Last edited by deporiginal : 04-09-2012 at 17:05.
deporiginal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 20:42   #2
caabrego
Administrator
Peņa Member

caabrego has disabled reputation

They didn't even list Central America
I assume I have to pay 130 Euros

I prefer ebay or amazon
caabrego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 21:11   #3
Fabian
Peņa Member

Fabian is an unknown quantity at this point

Those shipping costs is nothing but an insult, I'd rather they just refuse to ship out of country. It's just a tease from their part.
Old 04-09-2012, 23:20   #4
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peņa Member

Riazor warriors is on a distinguished road

its just a place to see.. i'll never ever think about buying from there with is stupid shipping cost...!!

but as Gerg said it's more nice now... i like some scarfs there... i usually tell my spanish friend to buy it 4 me & then bring it when she visit Jordan
Riazor warriors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:04   #5
deporiginal
Legend
Peņa Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabian
Those shipping costs is nothing but an insult, I'd rather they just refuse to ship out of country. It's just a tease from their part.
True, but at least the Socio Amigo card has free delivery

Well, I managed to figure out more or less what to fill in. All I need now is to loan someone's credit card

Pretty annoying that on top of the ridiculous shipping costs, they don't even take paypal or transfers either.

<<<<NOTE>>>>
I found a very interesting glitch in their system. If you order the socio amigo card, plus something else, shipping costs are free. Which is silly, cause if you ditch the Socio Amigo (53 euros), the shipping costs get added again (55 euros). So buying a shirt without a Socio Amigo card is actually more expensive than buying a shirt AND a socio amigo card

The shirts this year are terrible, but might be interesting if I want to order one of those training shirts, or a scarf. Make use of this flaw before they figure it out!

Last edited by deporiginal : 05-09-2012 at 10:15.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:13   #6
Filip
Administrator
Peņa Member

Filip is an unknown quantity at this point

i think they do that on purpose.
Filip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:19   #7
deporiginal
Legend
Peņa Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filip
i think they do that on purpose.
Why would they send everything for free just because you add a tiny little card? The Socio Amigo card cancels out the shipping costs, and because of a flaw in their system, the shipping costs are still cancelled even if you order extra stuff. On their previous website, this wasn't the case either. It's just an interesting mistake in their system.

I actually once made use of a similar glitch in a website, by ordering Microsoft points A website sent you an automatic mail with the code as soon as you went to the bank transfer page, even if you just walked out there and didn't pay. I managed to get 150 euros worth of Microsoft points that way. I didn't want to over do it, as I was afraid they'd contact me about it. The day after, the "trick" didn't work anymore, but I never heard anything about it. Stuff like this often happens to new websites, but they'll be figuring it out soon enough.

Unfortunately, even their training shirts are way overpriced, and look pretty crappy too. Maybe just an extra scarf then
Old 07-09-2012, 15:23   #8
Ricardo
Peņa Member

Ricardo is an unknown quantity at this point

The site does look a bit better, but there should be a lot more things on there:

T-shirts, Polo shirts, towels, bags, Cups/mugs - things that you can buy in the club shop by the stadium.
Old 07-09-2012, 16:26   #9
Fabian
Peņa Member

Fabian is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricardo
The site does look a bit better, but there should be a lot more things on there:

T-shirts, Polo shirts, towels, bags, Cups/mugs - things that you can buy in the club shop by the stadium.

Yeah, it's kinda weak that the pickens are that slim. Don't know why it would be a problem shipping those other things (for 50 euro).
Old 08-09-2012, 09:04   #10
Crocodile_Dundee
Veteran

Peņa Member

Crocodile_Dundee is an unknown quantity at this point

Think I'll need to pay a visit to the shop next year at some point.......
Crocodile_Dundee is offline   Reply With Quote