Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 22-03-2019, 23:23   #1
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation
Default LIGA | March-22-2019 | matchday 31 | 21h00 | Depor 0 - Almeria 0 | Post-match thread

Old 22-03-2019, 23:25   #2
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation

Incredible how this team has fallen completely only in a few months
Old 23-03-2019, 00:02   #3
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

Even the play-off is not certain now. A full month at home without winning - shame on everyone involved...
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2019, 05:32   #4
D.TRISTAN
Seasoned Member
Peña Member

D.TRISTAN is on a distinguished road

I think the recent results are from tactical changes. From two strikers to one striker, Quique became lost in the game.

Also matches without Saul were generally horrible. We never found a clear chances from the left side. Caballo never proved himself, no accurate crosses, small mistakes, silly clearances..

If we continue this negative streaks, Natxo should be sacked.
D.TRISTAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2019, 18:25   #5
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

It is easy to play against this Depor that only tries useless crosses and nothing else.
From tactical point of view no clear game plan how to achieve a victory or harm the opposite site at least.
Valle should not be playing on the wing and that's clear. For some reasons since decades we have a problem with crosses coming from the right-back defender. Just see David Simon . Amazing.
We need a leader someone who can pull the team, but I don't see that person yet.

Last edited by tonideportivoBG : 23-03-2019 at 18:33.
tonideportivoBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2019, 18:32   #6
Vatex

Vatex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonideportivoBG
It is easy to play against this Depor that only tries useless crosses and nothing else.
From tactical point of view no clear game plan how to achieve a victory or harm the opposite site at least.
Valle should not be playing on the wing and that's clear.
We need a leader someone who can pull the team, but I don't see that person yet.

what about Alex? Benching him is valid?
Old 23-03-2019, 18:37   #7
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatex
what about Alex? Benching him is valid?

That is another thing I don't come to understand.
Saul is delivering good performances and it is getting benched even he was 2 games out of the roster this game the only OK cross was made by him in fact.
Alex is not Xavi or Busquets but he fights a lot in the midfield and helps in the output.

Natxo is benching players who play well and their form and motivation goes down I guess.

Normally if you have someone who plays well you don't bench him.
Old 23-03-2019, 19:31   #8
Vatex

Vatex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonideportivoBG
That is another thing I don't come to understand.
Saul is delivering good performances and it is getting benched even he was 2 games out of the roster this game the only OK cross was made by him in fact.
Alex is not Xavi or Busquets but he fights a lot in the midfield and helps in the output.

Natxo is benching players who play well and their form and motivation goes down I guess.

Normally if you have someone who plays well you don't bench him.

yes and at least Alex and Mosquera are the oldest in this Depor and they most love this club I think.
Old 25-03-2019, 16:53   #9
deporenrique

deporenrique is on a distinguished road

1- Dani is saving the team big time this year
2- Saul should always start
3- Alex should come back to the starting 11. Moreno did well stealing the ball, but he turns around and gives it back to them every time
3- I still don't understand why some people like Vicente. He is slow, predictable, and only gave 1 assist all season if I remember correctly
4- Carlos should start upfront, with Quique on his side. Valle, Nahuel and Cartabia would need to fight for the other 1-2 more offensive positions. I like having Santos on the bench, and bringing him in for the last 20 min if we need to score at the end of a game
5- Natxo is reminding me of Seedorf right now. No clear ideas on how to solve problems.
deporenrique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2019, 00:23   #10
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

Riazor warriors is on a distinguished road

It is scary situation! We are used to get relegated but we bounced back directly the last 2 times! the recent performances raise a lot of questions about this team?
What is going on? we used to dominate all the games in Riazor, create loads of chances and allow few attacks, last games it's the opposite. IMO we were lucky to get out with a point against Almeria. Special thanks to Dani, the post, and the ref for calling an offside in the last 10 minutes that could be 1:1
Riazor warriors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2019, 09:24   #11
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riazor warriors
It is scary situation! We are used to get relegated but we bounced back directly the last 2 times! the recent performances raise a lot of questions about this team?
What is going on? we used to dominate all the games in Riazor, create loads of chances and allow few attacks, last games it's the opposite. IMO we were lucky to get out with a point against Almeria. Special thanks to Dani, the post, and the ref for calling an offside in the last 10 minutes that could be 1:1

the main reasons of this decline in my opinion:
-Losing players for different reasons: Carols (main one), Vicenti and Edu for suspension.
-The team is playing with huge stress and pressure and the Riazor fans are not helping, if this continues we will not win again in Riazor (mark my words).
-the *one month playing in Riazor* put too much pressure on the players as the media were continuously talking about it, we could have collected more points if it was just one game in home and the next away.
-The decline in players performance specially Cartabia,Quique, Vicenti and Valle.
-The coach sometimes makes unusual changes in the lineup which I don't understand like Alex latest absence, but overall I don't believe that Natxo is main factor in the decline, we have played with same lineup some excellent games followed by terrible game, so I give him excuse in making the changes, also in many of the games we drew we deserved to win and if we won 3-4 of those nobody would be talking of a crisis, we have performed greatly against the top teams and we must give the credit Natxo deserves BUT it is now important to see how he will handle the remaining games, this will define the quality of our coach.

Last edited by Deporlover : 26-03-2019 at 09:28.
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote