Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Players > Former players & coaches
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Former players & coaches Forum for past players & coaches of Deportivo

Old 18-08-2013, 11:33   #91
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

Riazor warriors is on a distinguished road

This is wrong move in every aspect, if he wants to leave i'm ok with that but if he doesn't we are not getting enough money from this move even if he gets 500 k a season he deserves more he is the best player we had and we can't sign better if we are targeting promotion this is very bad move for the team & 4 the fans
Riazor warriors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2013, 11:43   #92
Abdullah Depor
Occasional Member

Abdullah Depor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Abdullah Depor

I think the objective of the deal is to be able to sign with Fabricio, Borja Baston, and Luisinho ..
Abdullah Depor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2013, 11:45   #93
deporik
Chief of Police

Peña Member

deporik is an unknown quantity at this point

I think a few of us our not seeing the bigger picture.

As a fan, most of us will be sad to see Gama go as he has been one of (if not THE) best players at our club.

If we were not in administration, I would be pretty upset at losing him like this but our hand is forced by the administrators who are cashing in on one of the very few sellable assets we have.

I don't think we can blame Gama for this move at all, he's not being mercenary. I don't even think we can blame the Depor management for letting him go although this sale is a result of the mess they put us in over the past few years.

This move is all about helping to pay the bills. The Ukranians have got themselves a good deal for 2.5m imo and I wish Gama well in his future.
Old 18-08-2013, 11:59   #94
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

All very true Rik, but it's still a disgustingly low fee for him and we probably only get a percentage of the €2.5m. Double that amount and I'd be ok with this. We also have to factor in that he COULD HAVE BEEN the difference in us being promoted or not this year and, as has been said elsewhere, this is a +/- €20m promotion/Segunda gamble. Yes, we were forced into it, but come on Admins, €2.5m???
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2013, 12:38   #95
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

Exactly Kevin... this is stupid Bruno is worth 10 mil imo, he made the difference in many games in the last 2 years, even yesterday, we didn't sell Guardado for 5M 2 years ago because him staying = promotion & it turned out true.

for me the price is very low, him in Ukraine i'm worried about his future, i'm worried more about our promotion chances, i don't think many fans will renew after this news, i'm very very sad now
Old 18-08-2013, 12:41   #96
Marko
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Marko is on a distinguished road

Worst news in the last period
Good luck Gama
Marko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2013, 12:56   #97
Mortenlj
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Mortenlj is an unknown quantity at this point

It's a shame to see him go, but having our financial circumstances in mind, we all know - or at least ought to know, that we're a selling club. Even more so with the administrators having the final say in matters like these. It's too easy so sit and say that anything less than five or ten millions is too little - it's still a significant amount to a club like ours, and if no other bids has come, it's unfortunately one we have to accept. As a fan it's also close to impossible to gave a fair assessment of one of our own players reel value - with a few notable exception...

On the other hand we should also be happy that we are still able to contract players of Brunos quality and develop him into a Portugal fringe-player as well as enjoy his contributions in primera and segunda. And with Culio and Rudy (not to mention what Fabril might be able contribute with in the near future - fingers crossed), it seems like the management has actually been able to think ahead and plan for this situation. That might be the real cause for optimism in this case... :/

edit: I really hope that the money goes into the clubs/tax system/creditors coffins and not into Mendes or other external parties.
Old 18-08-2013, 13:15   #98
niklaso

niklaso is off the scale
Send a message via MSN to niklaso

Depor won't be promoted without gama. I'm very disappointed and think he is worth a lot more.
Old 18-08-2013, 14:49   #99
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

Such moves suggest that the promotios is getting away from us. We could sell him on the winter transfer market which is better for me. There you can see are we able to fight for promotion or not...if not OK let him go. Hasty move for me.
Old 18-08-2013, 16:55   #100
walex
Peña Member

walex is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to walex Send a message via Yahoo to walex

this a sad news my birth mate is leaving now for just 2.5 very bad for deportivo too sale a fine player like my forever and ever lovly bruno gama thanks alot 4 what you have done my birth mate good luck anywhere you play.
walex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2013, 17:04   #101
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

any news how much we are getting from this sale ?
Old 18-08-2013, 17:35   #102
hari

Peña Member

hari is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hari

i think 40% of it.. 1 million, as i understand..
hari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2013, 19:54   #103
Lulu
Peña Member

Lulu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Lulu

Very sad The best player at Depor is leaving ..
Lulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2013, 20:47   #104
nitraM
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

nitraM is on a distinguished road

He may be one of our best players at the moment because we have no other but imo he hasn't made a huge impact for the club. Its sad to lose him since he would be key in getting us promoted but honestly hes not a huge player for me.
nitraM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2013, 23:20   #105
american123

american123 is off the scale

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitraM
He may be one of our best players at the moment because we have no other but imo he hasn't made a huge impact for the club. Its sad to lose him since he would be key in getting us promoted but honestly hes not a huge player for me.

Have to agree, he's definitely a good player but by no means is he irreplaceable. Either way, the 500k-750k we received will be great for the club and help us bring in Baston, Fabricio, and Luisinho and hopefully help with wages in the future. In the end I expected around 3-4M for him so 2.5 was a quick sell to get it out of the way but not as terrible as people are making it out to be. Best of luck Bruno!
american123 is offline   Reply With Quote