Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-06-2018, 16:41   #301
DepHun
Veteran
Peña Member
 
DepHun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 9,669
DepHun is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggeorg
so if the optimist ones see 8-10 teams better than, what the pessimists believe?
we are falling down to tercera through segunda b of course.
__________________
atletico = asesinos. I am Jimmy!
DepHun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 01:06   #302
depooor
Senior Member
Peña Member
 
depooor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,110
depooor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hari
Del Pozo ain't stupid in this case; in my opinion Pinchi should stay another year at Fabril and if he starts well, he would surely be promoted and from what I read, the offer from Deportivo is good economically... the most likely destination for him would be RM Castilla or Atl. Madrid B where he would have no chance in the first team... this is a career defining decision for him and he should consider more than just finance..


how is it financially good when according to his agent the proposal was inferior to the one propsed by Barral !!

shouldn't del pozo consider making a contract that promotes the player automatically ...he is fabril and based on their unclear plan to promote players so if you won't promote a player like Oscar then who are you going to promote !
__________________
Deportivo is sick and the remedie is not found yet
depooor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 05:22   #303
hari
Moderator

Peña Member
 
hari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: India
Posts: 9,588
hari is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hari
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by depooor
how is it financially good when according to his agent the proposal was inferior to the one propsed by Barral !!

shouldn't del pozo consider making a contract that promotes the player automatically ...he is fabril and based on their unclear plan to promote players so if you won't promote a player like Oscar then who are you going to promote !
what I understand according to his agent is, their main concern is a spot in the first team.. so why are they trying for the 'B' teams of other teams which are also in the same category.. besides, for how he performed last season overall I don't think he deserves a direct spot in the first team..
hari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 17:34   #304
DepHun
Veteran
Peña Member
 
DepHun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 9,669
DepHun is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hari
Del Pozo ain't stupid in this case; in my opinion Pinchi should stay another year at Fabril and if he starts well, he would surely be promoted and from what I read, the offer from Deportivo is good economically... .
he is 22 and a half years old. if he is not good enough to segunda now, he can still go to Eastern Europe and become a legend like Carlitos.
__________________
atletico = asesinos. I am Jimmy!
DepHun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 20:05   #305
Laci92
Occasional Member
 
Laci92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Cece, Hungary
Posts: 154
Laci92 is on a distinguished road
Default

A little off: i just realized that there is a skull in our third kit. Can somebody explain why is that there?
__________________
H. Postiga is a real finisher. When he gets the ball, the attack is finsihed...
Laci92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 20:23   #306
Blue_Nation
Senior Member
Peña Member
 
Blue_Nation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 4,632
Blue_Nation is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laci92
A little off: i just realized that there is a skull in our third kit. Can somebody explain why is that there?
The badge of the city is Hercules Tower with a skull below, as the legend says that Hercules defeated his enemy Xerion from Troy, then buried his head in the ground and built a Tower above, now known as Hercules Tower.

https://gl.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escudo_da_Coruña#

Last edited by Blue_Nation : 09-06-2018 at 20:27.
Blue_Nation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2018, 14:09   #307
DepHun
Veteran
Peña Member
 
DepHun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 9,669
DepHun is on a distinguished road
Default

https://as.com/futbol/2018/07/10/seg...29_910537.html
__________________
atletico = asesinos. I am Jimmy!
DepHun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 11:20   #308
Marko
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member
 
Marko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Skopje, Macedonia
Posts: 2,407
Marko is on a distinguished road
Default

So, Boveda confirms that he will stay in Deportivo.
On the other hand, I saw the presentation of Diego Rolan on rizor.org fb page.
Isn't it a bit illogical to be presented in the shirt of the team and than go on loan or be sold? It seems he is going to stay in Deportivo.
Marko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 22:20   #309
Xanuco
Regular Member
 
Xanuco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 526
Xanuco is on a distinguished road
Default

From the article: “Last year he scored 5 goals in 26 presentations with Málaga at Primera and for now represents the seventh reinforcement for Deportivo...”

5 goals in 26 appearances for Malaga? This kid has a HUGE ego to think he’s too good for Deportivo. If he is really that good, build the offense around him and increase our chance for promotion. If not, cut our losses and transfer him.
__________________
Forza Depor! <--My daily addiction!
Xanuco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2018, 08:14   #310
DepHun
Veteran
Peña Member
 
DepHun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 9,669
DepHun is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanuco
5 goals in 26 appearances for Malaga? This kid has a HUGE ego to think he’s too good for Deportivo. If he is really that good, build the offense around him and increase our chance for promotion. If not, cut our losses and transfer him.
okay in ligue 1 he scored 15, 7 and 9 goals for Bordeaux at age 22-24.
__________________
atletico = asesinos. I am Jimmy!
DepHun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2018, 10:11   #311
Iztok
Seasoned Member
Peña Member
 
Iztok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Tabor, Slovenia
Posts: 1,957
Iztok is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Malaga had a terrible season, and he wouldn't have scored much more with us during the last season.
He is an established player, so he would be very beneficial for us - especially since we have only 3 offensive players (Valle,Santos,Sanchez)/out of 9 needed. Nobody knows what will happen with Gil and Cartabia. We basically have no reference in offensive end. We would need Rolan or Cartabia to be that - if they are both gone....
__________________
Proud supporter of Deportivo la Coruna and Slovenia national football team
Iztok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2018, 20:48   #312
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member
 
tonideportivoBG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Bulgaria
Posts: 2,240
tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iztok
Malaga had a terrible season, and he wouldn't have scored much more with us during the last season.
He is an established player, so he would be very beneficial for us - especially since we have only 3 offensive players (Valle,Santos,Sanchez)/out of 9 needed. Nobody knows what will happen with Gil and Cartabia. We basically have no reference in offensive end. We would need Rolan or Cartabia to be that - if they are both gone....
it seems Rolan will go out loaned to Leganes.
Any idea for replacement ?

btw what's the plan go back to Primera and get him back - ha-ha
i really don't like the way things are being done at Deportivo...
__________________
Don't see the problems, see the decisions!

Last edited by tonideportivoBG : 24-07-2018 at 20:54.
tonideportivoBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
General evolution (2016/2017) hari Deportivo 110 04-06-2017 18:35
General news - season 2015/16 caabrego Deportivo 5 09-06-2016 15:34
2014/2015 | General evolution Iztok Deportivo 99 14-05-2016 09:12
2015/2016 | General evolution Rack Deportivo 0 10-12-2015 11:49
2013/2014 | General evolution dj-origenal Deportivo 840 21-05-2014 10:09


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:16.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.