Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruņa here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 23-05-2017, 09:46   #31
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hari
Xose, you are generalizing the rest of the fans which is not right.. just take this very forum, many of the members strongly protested the players' attitude.. so saying ALL those who attended the stadium (barring RB) were content is just plain wrong.. they got tired of the continuous whistles just like many of the supporters here..

Well said.

BTW I have too much respect for the RB for their dedication and support, they are very important for the club as along as they are not causing any damage.

regarding Tino and the product he is selling, most of the people in this forum were agreeing in the beginning of the season that we have a better team than the previous year and we can aspire for better things, we were all happy for the signings of Andone, Colak, Guilihermi, Babel, Joselu, Gil and Marlos and we believed that we have a team that can fight for Europe and Tino and Barral were right when they said that this team should not fight for relegation, they did their job and things did not work as planned then why to blame them?!!! we are a team with the second lowest salary cap so ideally we should be relegated and we did not, that is an achievement to be celebrated, we are not Euro or Super Depor any more, at least not for the next 5 years, this is a fact and people needs to understand it and be realistic.
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2017, 09:48   #32
ggeorg

Peņa Member

ggeorg is an unknown quantity at this point

As long as the stands is a place of democracy, some whistle, some chanting against, some chanting in favor, some doing the mexican wave, everything is perfect

When things become like the EPL where you get in the stadium with a list of "dont's" then the joy ends...

Riazor is still a nice place
Unfortunately it's not the same at every stadium in Spain and trend is to follow the English model....

so as long as there are whistles, and demonstrations and improper language things are fine...when in the future those things will be banned we (at least an older generation) will be missing this.

Btw, nice to see that there are other people thinking that this Mexican wave was quite a ridiculous thing to do
ggeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2017, 14:31   #33
Blue_Nation
Peņa Member

Blue_Nation is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hari
Xose, you are generalizing the rest of the fans which is not right.. just take this very forum, many of the members strongly protested the players' attitude.. so saying ALL those who attended the stadium (barring RB) were content is just plain wrong.. they got tired of the continuous whistles just like many of the supporters here..

I didn't say all those who attended (barring RB) were content, but those who whistled RB, acclaimed the team and even made a Mexican wave celebrating don't know exactly what.

Of course there are more people, probably the big majority, in the middle of those extremes. Maybe no need to protest as radical as RB, but no need to celebrate this failed season either, which IMO is equally radical.

As I said, we have to respect everyone, though we can agree more or less with one side or the other. Because even if we have different thoughts, we all have something very precious in common, we all are deportivistas, love this club and want only the best for it.
Blue_Nation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2017, 02:00   #34
depooor
Peņa Member

depooor is an unknown quantity at this point

Very late to post this ...

RB are very important for what I have seen through 18 years of supporting Deportivo. And I know how Ultras important in general. And I am sure the public supporters know their importNce. I think the way that RB protested was not proper ....yes they waited until depor secured the permanence, still the accuses that they made (some) and protesting for 30 mins just show how immAture was their decision.

From what I have seen through years, they Have Representatives, why didn't one of them speak directly to the President placing the arguments they have in a proper manner instead of just making some false accusations.
Old 25-05-2017, 23:23   #35
american123

american123 is off the scale

It is tough for them as they've gone from joining RB when we were competing for the title every year. Those 18-25 year olds in 2000 are now the directors of the RB. They need to understand that until we are out of debt (won't be for at least 5 years) the permanence is the only goal. We are not a big club and even though we all agree we could have finished in the 11-13th range, does it really make a difference? We gave up several points in the last few minutes of games, were unlucky with results when playing good soccer, went on stretches of months without winning and STILL finished within 9 points of Celta. Do changes need to be made? Yes but in the end those new signings will be playing in Primera and as long as that's the case, I'm ok with it. If you tell me next year we'll finish in 16th position again, I will sign up for that 100 times out of 100.
american123 is offline   Reply With Quote