Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 02-12-2017, 21:01   #1
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation
Default LIGA | Dec-02-2017 | matchday 14 | 18h30 | Sevila 2 - Depor 0 | post-match thread

Surprise! We lost again
Old 02-12-2017, 22:16   #2
scoop
Site Team

Peña Member

scoop is an unknown quantity at this point

This club is broken from top to bottom
scoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 01:13   #3
depooor
Peña Member

depooor is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't really understand ....first half was good ... the second one something happend to the players ...the game was really bad !

the coach looked really upset ...the players didn't seem doing what he asked

I think we need renforcmenet in the winter ..a leftbak, a center mid gulirme is terrible same as Mosquera..a winger and a goalkeeper
Old 03-12-2017, 01:37   #4
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

The difference between the two teams was striking - one had a gameplan, they knew what to do. The other huffed and puffed but had no structure. We need to find unity - quick.
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 08:12   #5
deporenrique

deporenrique is on a distinguished road

1- Terrible mistake from Ruben on the second goal. I really can't see Francis making that type of mistakes
2- Juanfran is far from his best level, and the first goal is his fault
3- Cartabia continues to be our best player, and Adrian is definitely adding things to this team
4- Lucas makes some stupid decisions sometime with the ball at the moment of passing.
5- I really don't see how these defeats are the coach's mistake. It's 100% caused by the players in the field.
deporenrique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 08:58   #6
hari

Peña Member

hari is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hari

I would choose against Francis at this point.. he is a good prospect as of now, who still has a long way to go to be a true professional.. in the last couple of matches for Fabril he made some silly mistakes which fortunately didn't cost the team.. if handled carefully he can become a good GK, but otherwise I am afraid he will also go down in confidence like our GKs right now.. let us continue with Ruben and hopefully he will grow in confidence and stabilize; at least till the winter window..

Navarro made so many back passes and spoiled many of our attacks.. but the biggest problem this season has been Guillherme's positioning.. he is talented and is supposed to help our defense but he is completely out of position when the opposition attacks.. I would be happy to see Edu playing there..
hari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 10:09   #7
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

I watched just the last 20 min of our game, no idea how we played before that but what I saw did not impress me at all.
Ruben just had to stand still and catch the ball..for this shoot nothing else was required I did not understand what he tried to do.
When 1-0 we just watched Sevilla's players passing the ball and did not pressure them.
Stupid unnecessary passes stopped the development of our attacks.
Everyone looked confused. No leader in this team that is for sure, no unity either.
Navarro should have stopped playing two seasons ago I don't understand why Depor's management got rid of Lux and kept Navarro as an example? Gerard Valentin on the left would have done better job.
The team is completely dis balanced and for me there is pressure in the changing room.
Another long season ahead of Deportivismo
Old 03-12-2017, 11:57   #8
depooor
Peña Member

depooor is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by hari
I would choose against Francis at this point.. he is a good prospect as of now, who still has a long way to go to be a true professional.. in the last couple of matches for Fabril he made some silly mistakes which fortunately didn't cost the team.. if handled carefully he can become a good GK, but otherwise I am afraid he will also go down in confidence like our GKs right now.. let us continue with Ruben and hopefully he will grow in confidence and stabilize; at least till the winter window..

Navarro made so many back passes and spoiled many of our attacks.. but the biggest problem this season has been Guillherme's positioning.. he is talented and is supposed to help our defense but he is completely out of position when the opposition attacks.. I would be happy to see Edu playing there..

You have a point concerning guillherme but the issue of playing Edu is that you will have two inexperienced mid-fielders Edu and Valverde
Old 03-12-2017, 13:25   #9
Marci 14
Seasoned Member

Marci 14 is on a distinguished road

We have to improve in attack.
For me Fede looked tired, he had some good momenets but nothing more. Maybe one week rest could be beneficial for him.
Lucas definitely needs a playmaker behind him, without poper help he was always out of position and ran to the sides. The funny thing that we have a quality playmaker on the bench.
Old 03-12-2017, 17:20   #10
nitraM
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

nitraM is on a distinguished road

We need Andone upfront he creates way more pressure then Lucas can. and Lucas needs to play the left wing with Cartabria on the right.This is a good attacking 3. Having Lucas in the middle isnt working he isnt a #9. All his attacks always come from a wing anyway.
nitraM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 02:55   #11
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

Riazor warriors is on a distinguished road

Not sure if playing with 3 central midfielders will win us games..!! Lucas has to drop down and we have no creativity without a playmaker.. Colak is a quality player and the coach needs to add him to the starting eleven if he want to play with Lucas

In my opinion Ruben is not a primera keeper, this is the 2nd terrible mistake this season after the one vs RM.
Riazor warriors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 10:40   #12
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

-we need to continue trusting Ruben, he is our only option.
-Colak and andone must play, this team has no playmaker, valverde and Borges are not helping in attack at all.
-Navarro is crap, why not to try Valle or Valentin in his position?! they might even perform better than Lusinho.
-Schar and Sidine are decent, Albentosa and Arribas are crap.

If I was the coach I will play like this:
Ruben
Juanfran Sidnie Schar Valantin
Guillermhi Valverde
Cartabia Colak Lucas
Andone
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 14:52   #13
Ricardo
Peña Member

Ricardo is an unknown quantity at this point

I think we are realising what a big mess Mel has left for Parralo.

1) Ruben is currently the best we have between the sticks, but that split loss of concentration cost us a stupid goal.
2) We had a very good 1st half where Adrian should have scored
3) Like Ruben, Schar switches off for a second, and plays the Sevilla player on side to concede the 1st goal
4) Both of our wing backs played very poor
5) Lucas needs to be benched and Cristobal needs to give Andone & Colak a game
6) We have no ball winning defensive midfielders in our squad!
7) If Arribas leaves, we only have 2 centre backs in the squad, Albentosa does not count for me
8) Gil is slowly coming back to form, he will be an important player for us
9) Sevilla are a top club and we outplayed them in the 1st half, we need to continue with the same game plan and intensity for the whole game and am sure we will pick up points.
Old 07-12-2017, 15:01   #14
Iztok
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Iztok is an unknown quantity at this point

The game in my opinion wasn't bad. We are showing signs of cohesiveness, of finally forming some sort of a block. We concieved at the very end of first half, an improvment. Sad, but true.

Parralo's ideas are coming out - and I think he has a plan, that Mel never had.
the idea is to give Cartabia and Adrian enough freedom and that means Juanfran and Navarro weren't involved in attack so much. We all like Juanfran, but his crossing is apauling and his defensive work isn't good either. Also Luisinho is no defensive gem, so Parralo's formation is based on Guilherme, Valverde helping out on sides and Borges to help instead of the one DM missing. On the offensive end Borges is used as a second forward, which is quite inteligent since Lucas is prone to drift to the side (even Andone is the same profile). So if we can't send Lucas into open space, maybe Lucas can send in a cross to someone....and Borges is quite good at such a task. Last year Andone was alone and had no one to aim for.
It's a more defensive Depor, but that is what we have to work with. If high pressure will work that will be even better, other then that we have options with the counter, if we consolidate our defense.

By the way I finally saw Sidnei playing remotly close to his standard, nice interceptions, well positioned, nice passes to the middle of the park, solid defending. I would have liked Parralo to use Colak more when we are down on the scoreline. First sub should be Borges/Colak, other then that the subs are better then with Mel.

I have hope with this Depor, the problem is the hard calendar that's about to hit us.